What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey - Tokyo, Japan - 4-15-79 (pro Evolution concert audio)

3 posters

Go down

Journey - Tokyo, Japan - 4-15-79 (pro Evolution concert audio) Empty Journey - Tokyo, Japan - 4-15-79 (pro Evolution concert audio)

Post by Loneman1 Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:40 am

Hey all, someone requested an "Evolution" tour concert on AR's bootleg request thread (awesome idea on his part BTW), and I figured I would post it in its own topic so more people might get a chance to download it if they don't already have it. The set list is as follows:

Disc 1 -
La Do Da
Next
Feeling That Way
Anytime
Lights
Too Late
Kohoutek
Winds Of March
Band Intros
City Of The Angels
Do You Recall
Daydream

Disc 2 -
Of A Lifetime
Ladyluck
Can Do
Just The Same Way
Wheel In The Sky
Patiently
Opened The Door
She Makes Me (Feel Alright)

The tracks may be off by 1 or 2 (separate tracks for crowd noise, intros, etc), but all the songs should be there. Anyways, for all that are interested, enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6ZW8ACD
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Journey - Tokyo, Japan - 4-15-79 (pro Evolution concert audio) Empty Re: Journey - Tokyo, Japan - 4-15-79 (pro Evolution concert audio)

Post by perrylover52 Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:28 am

How long will it be on megaupload? I'm having my 5 year old computer upgraded this week, more memory and having them put in a CD/DVD R/W. So I don't want to download anything more until I get my computer back later this week.
perrylover52
perrylover52
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Journey - Tokyo, Japan - 4-15-79 (pro Evolution concert audio) Empty Re: Journey - Tokyo, Japan - 4-15-79 (pro Evolution concert audio)

Post by Loneman1 Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:21 pm

It's 100MB, and it took me about 45 minutes to upload, so I would imagine somewhere around that depending on your connection.
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:21 pm

Loneman1 wrote:Hey all, someone requested an "Evolution" tour concert on AR's bootleg request thread (awesome idea on his part BTW), and I figured I would post it in its own topic so more people might get a chance to download it if they don't already have it. The set list is as follows:

Disc 1 -
La Do Da
Next
Feeling That Way
Anytime
Lights
Too Late
Kohoutek
Winds Of March
Band Intros
City Of The Angels
Do You Recall
Daydream

Disc 2 -
Of A Lifetime
Ladyluck
Can Do
Just The Same Way
Wheel In The Sky
Patiently
Opened The Door
She Makes Me (Feel Alright)

The tracks may be off by 1 or 2 (separate tracks for crowd noise, intros, etc), but all the songs should be there. Anyways, for all that are interested, enjoy!

[url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6ZW8ACD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6ZW8ACD[/quote[/url]]

thanks for the link, will do it tomorrow and that was me who asked.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Loneman1 Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:42 pm

No prob, hope you enjoy it. Smile
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down