What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Do you download music for free?

4 posters

Go down

Do you download music for free?

Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_lcap36%Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_lcap27%Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_lcap9%Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_lcap18%Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_lcap9%Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_lcap0%Poll:   Do you download music for free? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll:   Do you download music for free? Empty Poll: Do you download music for free?

Post by Ed Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:39 am

Since Doka is dealing with some major stuff this week, I thought I'd put up a poll.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Poll:   Do you download music for free? Empty Re: Poll: Do you download music for free?

Post by lights1961 Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:14 pm

I have downloaded at you tube if that counts then my answer is wrong... did not do napster... i do i tunes and buy the CD that way now... the sound isnt as good though.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Poll:   Do you download music for free? Empty Re: Poll: Do you download music for free?

Post by perrylover52 Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:00 pm

Only what everyone puts up for us to download. I haven't gone to any sites and downloaded from there. I still like buying the CD. It may be the hits that got me to buy the CD in the first place. But continue to listen to the CD because it's the little played song that I usually love better then the hit that got me to buy the thing in the first place.
perrylover52
perrylover52
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:13 pm

AR wrote:Since Doka is dealing with some major stuff this week, I thought I'd put up a poll.

Thanks Ed, I appreciate it.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:16 pm

doka wrote:
AR wrote:Since Doka is dealing with some major stuff this week, I thought I'd put up a poll.

Thanks Ed, I appreciate it.

Eh, no prob. Give me a holla whenever you need anything on the forum.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down