What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My apologies to those I have offended

+2
joeydelight
Ed
6 posters

Go down

My apologies to those I have offended Empty My apologies to those I have offended

Post by Ed Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:18 am

Over the past few years I have posted funny pictures and jokes for you - who I thought shared the same sense of humor as I do.

Unfortunately this wasn’t the case and I seem to have offended quite a few people who have accused me of being sexist and shallow (among other things). If you were one of these people, please accept my humblest apologies.

From now on I will only post pictures with a cultural or educational content such as old monuments, nature and other interesting structures. Below you’ll see a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Paris France.

My apologies to those I have offended Imagespont-20neuf-20bridge-thumb
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

My apologies to those I have offended Empty Re: My apologies to those I have offended

Post by joeydelight Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:33 am

Wow...thanks Ed!!!
I didn't know Pont Neuf was french for "fantastic ass." cheers
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

My apologies to those I have offended Empty Re: My apologies to those I have offended

Post by Behshad Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:58 am

joeydelight wrote:Wow...thanks Ed!!!

Youre such a Neuf .
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:06 am

Behshad wrote:
joeydelight wrote:Wow...thanks Ed!!!

Youre such a Neuf .
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:16 am

AR wrote:Over the past few years I have posted funny pictures and jokes for you - who I thought shared the same sense of humor as I do.

Unfortunately this wasn’t the case and I seem to have offended quite a few people who have accused me of being sexist and shallow (among other things). If you were one of these people, please accept my humblest apologies.

From now on I will only post pictures with a cultural or educational content such as old monuments, nature and other interesting structures. Below you’ll see a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Paris France.

My apologies to those I have offended Imagespont-20neuf-20bridge-thumb

well arent you sexist and shallow... lol! lol! and arent most of us guys sexist and shallow....

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:46 pm

That Bridge is showing signs of a big crack, someone fill it quick Cool
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down