What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Gideon these days

+14
cat
Kate
Saint John
Andrew
M~Girl
Behshad
Gideon
Styxman
larry
Moose
Ehwmatt
Ed
SherriBerry
portland
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where is Gideon these days Empty Where is Gideon these days

Post by portland Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Seems there is a "new" poster over at MR that would give ol' Giddy a
run for his money????
portland
portland
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Where is Gideon these days Empty Re: Where is Gideon these days

Post by SherriBerry Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:06 am

portland wrote:Seems there is a "new" poster over at MR that would give ol' Giddy a
run for his money????

I am betting Escape81 is Gideon. The posting style is his and he originated the phrase "Perry apologia". Only he used it and I find it unlikely that such a new poster would not only have come across it, even while lurking, but would use it. I thought it odd too that he also said to me that he seemed to recall I considered myself a Loon - recalled from when, last week? This is someone who has been around before and the use of that phrase was a dead giveaway.

Didn't Gideon post some stuff here that permanently burned his bridges with Andrew? I can't see him reinstating Gideon when that was his second chance, so it seems more likely Gideon is pulling a fast one. I don't recall reading that he was banned from here though - any comments Gideon?

SherriBerry
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SherriBerry Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:15 am

I just read some of Gideon's posts on here - you use the same unique phrasing and slang words in your posts here as you do posting as Escape81 on MR. Busted!

SherriBerry
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:17 am

Well it wouldn't be the first time someone returned to MR under another name. I certainly did it enough. Where is Gideon these days Icon_lol
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:19 am

My favorite was "Pinoy Power". That was pretty funny stuff.

I like Andrew a lot, but T-Bone can go suck my dick. I could get back on in 10 seconds if I wanted to.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:25 am

The reason I dislike T-Bone is because I gave up accessing MR. That is Andrew's business and the forum's tone changed. I grew to understand that. T-Boner thought he was a step ahead of me and he wasn't. Also his posts are lame.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:51 am

Sure sounds a lot like Gideon, lol.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:24 pm

T-Bone is an asshole...plain and simple.
Moose
Moose
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:06 pm

hahahahah ed , and moose are mad at T-Bone because he doesnt

put up with your ole crap!!..... ahhahahaha..

seriously, T-Bone is a great guy.. just has a job to do ..
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:37 pm

larry wrote:hahahahah ed , and moose are mad at T-Bone because he doesnt

Not that at all. He thinks he stopped me when in reality I just got lazy. Where is Gideon these days Icon_wink

And he never posts anything amusing.

Larry, have you ever met T-Bone? How do you know he's a "great guy"? He could be "Dexter" for all you know. Where is Gideon these days Icon_lol

Where is Gideon these days Dexter
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Back to the topic of Gideon, I thought the young guy held his own whenever confronted.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:57 pm

Never had a bad word to say about Drew as far as moderation goes the only person I ever got pissed off with was TB and he knew it. Kinda learned to live with his lame style of moderation and his 'I've got a family to look after' bullshit.

Must admit I'm not keen on people with multiple names (I know you've done it Ed, even let you in on my name once but that was the good old MR attack days!) Kinda like to know who the fuck I'm talkin' to and it gets confusing when you suddenly find out it's one of the same person. I know Dean's not about posting here any more but I'm sure he has an active name over at MR, just can't remember what the fuck it was.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Styxman wrote:Never had a bad word to say about Drew as far as moderation goes the only person I ever got pissed off with was TB and he knew it. Kinda learned to live with his lame style of moderation and his 'I've got a family to look after' bullshit.

Must admit I'm not keen on people with multiple names (I know you've done it Ed, even let you in on my name once but that was the good old MR attack days!) Kinda like to know who the fuck I'm talkin' to and it gets confusing when you suddenly find out it's one of the same person. I know Dean's not about posting here any more but I'm sure he has an active name over at MR, just can't remember what the fuck it was.

I had a couple accounts, but I didn't do it for that long. Especially after Andrew and I came to an understanding. It really isn't very hard to do though. Only did it at the time to prove I could and also because there where some lies being posted about me. Once that stopped, I ceased all that. To Wombat's credit, anytime there was something posted about me - he nuked it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:04 pm

[quote="Ed"][quote="Styxman"]Never had a bad word to say about Drew as far as moderation goes the only person I ever got pissed off with was TB and he knew it. Kinda learned to live with his lame style of moderation and his 'I've got a family to look after' bullshit.

Must admit I'm not keen on people with multiple names (I know you've done it Ed, even let you in on my name once but that was the good old MR attack days!) Kinda like to know who the fuck I'm talkin' to and it gets confusing when you suddenly find out it's one of the same person. I know Dean's not about posting here any more but I'm sure he has an active name over at MR, just can't remember what the fuck it was.[/quote]

I had a couple accounts, but I didn't do it for that long. Especially after Andrew and I came to an understanding. It really isn't very hard to do though. I only did it at the time to prove I could and also because there where some lies being posted about me. Once that stopped, I ceased all that. To Wombat's credit, anytime there was something posted about me - he nuked it for me.[/quote]

Yep and fair play he was always cool about letting back on etc.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:07 pm

"Pinoy Power" was pretty funny shit. Do a search. I always threw in a Tagalog phrase and the Juh-nee idiots bought it. I probably could have strung that out longer, but started logging in without the anonymizer. That program slows down your computer to a crawl.

We all had a fun run on MR. I am sure there are a zillion reasons why the tone had to change there. Still kind of wild that many of use are still interacting on various forums over the last few years.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Ed wrote:

Not that at all. He thinks he stopped me when in reality I just got lazy. Where is Gideon these days Icon_wink

And he never posts anything amusing.

Larry, have you ever met T-Bone? How do you know he's a "great guy"? He could be "Dexter" for all you know. Where is Gideon these days Icon_lol

Where is Gideon these days Dexter

hahahahaaha.. Dexter.. no ive never met T- Bone,, but by talking in PM hes a real nice funny dude,,

back to you.. some of the funniest parts of your "extra" names was the fact

that you were super nice etc... Where is Gideon these days Icon_razz it would make folks think ,, then some nice people

got blamed for being you and back and forth .. i know you were blamed for postings that

you didnt write.. Where is Gideon these days Icon_lol oh.. the good ole days..
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:38 pm

you are wrong...as well as uniformed. Whatever...
Moose
Moose
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:06 pm

SherriBerry wrote:I just read some of Gideon's posts on here - you use the same unique phrasing and slang words in your posts here as you do posting as Escape81 on MR. Busted!

Well, if I were this illustrious Escape81, it might have been that I abandoned the charade to properly address and crush all of your "Perry apologist" comments (which I'm told he did rather well) -- to shed light on the incontrovertible fact that the great Perry, for all his talent, was just as flawed and petty as any of his bandmates -- rather than letting your delusions poison the rest of the forum. In essence, if I were Escape81, the only reason I'm "busted" is because... I allowed it to happen, not because of your Sherlock Holmesian detective skills.

That sort of superiority gives me an orgasmic rush.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Where is Gideon these days Icon_bounce Where is Gideon these days Icon_cheers
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Glad to know someone missed me! Very Happy
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Ha! I took a look at the thread in question... "If you're not GiddyUp, I will need iron clad proof via email."

Proving a negative? You silly Australian bastard! Very Happy
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by SherriBerry Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Gideon wrote:
SherriBerry wrote:I just read some of Gideon's posts on here - you use the same unique phrasing and slang words in your posts here as you do posting as Escape81 on MR. Busted!

Well, if I were this illustrious Escape81, it might have been that I abandoned the charade to properly address and crush all of your "Perry apologist" comments (which I'm told he did rather well) -- to shed light on the incontrovertible fact that the great Perry, for all his talent, was just as flawed and petty as any of his bandmates -- rather than letting your delusions poison the rest of the forum. In essence, if I were Escape81, the only reason I'm "busted" is because... I allowed it to happen, not because of your Sherlock Holmesian detective skills.

Actually Escape81 did not crush anything and was shown to be foolish and ignorant. And you would never "allow" yourself to be busted, as showing up under a pseudonym on Andrew's site after your grand departure on "your terms" as you called it would be pathetic. It was and you got caught because you were too insanely arrogant to assume anyone would notice.

SherriBerry
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by M~Girl Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Gideon wrote:

I am LMAO!!! You give yourself far too much credit...we've been chit-chatting
about E81 aka Giddy for quite some time. There was a bet as to how long
it would be before you couldn't keep your trap under wraps!!! I lost...you
did well for a little while!!! Wink

M~Girl
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by portland Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Yes and look what the cat dragged in.......... Where is Gideon these days Icon_biggrin

Giddy so nice to see you!!!!

and yes M-Girl......he lasted longer than predicted.
portland
portland
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next