What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever have one of these days???

3 posters

Go down

Ever have one of these days??? Empty Ever have one of these days???

Post by natalie Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:31 pm

So, today my husband and I decided to go out to lunch. On the way I needed to stop at the store to pick up some envelopes. Since it was going to be a quick in and out trip, I told my husband to drop me off at the door then circle the parking lot and come pick me up at the same door.

I ran in, got what I needed and came back out. I was pleased to see that my husband had circled the parking lot and was waiting right where he had left me. I ran over and jumped right in as I shut the door I looked over to see a red-head, bearded man and two small children in car seats in the back. My husband has dark hair and a goatee...oh yeah, and I don't have children that young. I looked at him and said "you're not my husband." He agreed with me-he in fact was NOT my husband (thank GOD!) I was SO embarrassed, I apologized profusely and jumped out as quickly as I had jumped in....only to stand and look around the parking lot like an idiot because I couldn't find my husband. I finally called him and he said he was waiting at the OTHER end of the parking lot!

The day did improve-my 7 year old daughter asked if she could go running with me so we rode our bikes to the local high school track and ran a couple of miles together-that was fun!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Ever have one of these days??? Empty Re: Ever have one of these days???

Post by DSHinMICH Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:45 pm

OMG Nat! Glad things changed for the better!! lol
DSHinMICH
DSHinMICH
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 pm

maybe the dingos ate your husband...
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down