What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday's Poll

+4
perrylover52
cat
Ed
Kate
8 posters

Go down

Which is more harmful to a relationship?

Friday's Poll Vote_lcap30%Friday's Poll Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Friday's Poll Vote_lcap70%Friday's Poll Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
Friday's Poll Vote_lcap0%Friday's Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Friday's Poll Vote_lcap0%Friday's Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Friday's Poll Empty Friday's Poll

Post by Kate Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:42 am

TGIF!

Let's get this one over with!
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Friday's Poll Empty Re: Friday's Poll

Post by Ed Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:08 am

An emotional one. Sex is just sex. That's obviously harmful, but an emotional affair is the end.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:19 am

Yeah emotional is worse I think.

Or

When your significant other is the drummer for a VERY famous group and while visiting him on tour in Chicago - while he is in the shower there is a knock on the door.

You answer it and there stands a young (very) woman dressed in just a few well placed pieces of leather and before she realizes who answered the door - she says "Miss Me?"

You turn throw open the bathroom door and yell "It's for you"

Then begin to pack.

When you get home you find out where Journey is playing and the rest is history.

Not that I speak from experience. Evil or Very Mad
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:44 pm

cat wrote:Yeah emotional is worse I think.

Or

When your significant other is the drummer for a VERY famous group and while visiting him on tour in Chicago - while he is in the shower there is a knock on the door.

You answer it and there stands a young (very) woman dressed in just a few well placed pieces of leather and before she realizes who answered the door - she says "Miss Me?"

You turn throw open the bathroom door and yell "It's for you"

Then begin to pack.

When you get home you find out where Journey is playing and the rest is history.

Not that I speak from experience. Evil or Very Mad

Ok, what am I missing?

I think I might need to hear this story!

(I lead such a sheltered life Sad )
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by perrylover52 Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 pm

I voted for the emotional one. It takes longer to get over.
perrylover52
perrylover52
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:35 pm

Emotional and physical go hand in hand.

I caught my old gf cheating. haha, actually supressed my emotions and became evil. I fixed her breakfast and sent her off to her cubicle at work, then proceeded right to her panty drawer. Took out ALL her panties, thongs, briefs, silkies you name it, and drove down to Wildwood Park in Thousand oaks, CA. Wildwood Park is a refuge of old Oak trees and wilderness and shit. Anyway, it also contains a lot of poison oak and poison ivy, hahahaha. I dragged her lingerie through all that shit, seriously inudating her underwear with the itchy stuff. LOL, I went home, deposited newly scented panties back in their home drawer, and waited for tomorrow. She awoke, I fed her and sent her off. I got a call about an hour later saying she hadn't yet arrived at work which was about a 15 minute drive, and that she was pulled over with a terrible rash and nonstop itchiness in her lower region. It took all I had not to laugh out loud on the phone. I am laughing out loud now as a matter of fact. I then knew that it worked so well, I took all her socks, pantyhose and other footwear out and gave them the same dose of evilness. LOL, she thought maybe it was her soap causing an irritation. (Yeah, that's it you stupid lying, betraying bitch). The next day, she wore pantyhose without panties, as to alleviate the problem. Guess what? Same thing all over again, except this time her entire legs, feet and ass were all on fire. I screamed and howled in amusement. I rubbed one out in her coffee cup, left it to dry, told her to fuck right off, packed my shit and never looked back.

That'll teach em. Twisted Evil

PS- I was going to saturate her bras too, but I figured that was the only safe haven for me to "play in" as I wasn't about to go to her meat ditch again knowing she had other dudes seed in there. Fuck that, but now my only regret was that I didn't rub her bra's and all her fuckin clothes for that matter in that shit. I would have filmed it for all your amusement had we had digital cameras back then.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:18 pm

RockinDeano wrote:Emotional and physical go hand in hand.

I caught my old gf cheating. haha, actually supressed my emotions and became evil. I fixed her breakfast and sent her off to her cubicle at work, then proceeded right to her panty drawer. Took out ALL her panties, thongs, briefs, silkies you name it, and drove down to Wildwood Park in Thousand oaks, CA. Wildwood Park is a refuge of old Oak trees and wilderness and shit. Anyway, it also contains a lot of poison oak and poison ivy, hahahaha. I dragged her lingerie through all that shit, seriously inudating her underwear with the itchy stuff. LOL, I went home, deposited newly scented panties back in their home drawer, and waited for tomorrow. She awoke, I fed her and sent her off. I got a call about an hour later saying she hadn't yet arrived at work which was about a 15 minute drive, and that she was pulled over with a terrible rash and nonstop itchiness in her lower region. It took all I had not to laugh out loud on the phone. I am laughing out loud now as a matter of fact. I then knew that it worked so well, I took all her socks, pantyhose and other footwear out and gave them the same dose of evilness. LOL, she thought maybe it was her soap causing an irritation. (Yeah, that's it you stupid lying, betraying bitch). The next day, she wore pantyhose without panties, as to alleviate the problem. Guess what? Same thing all over again, except this time her entire legs, feet and ass were all on fire. I screamed and howled in amusement. I rubbed one out in her coffee cup, left it to dry, told her to fuck right off, packed my shit and never looked back.

That'll teach em. Twisted Evil

PS- I was going to saturate her bras too, but I figured that was the only safe haven for me to "play in" as I wasn't about to go to her meat ditch again knowing she had other dudes seed in there. Fuck that, but now my only regret was that I didn't rub her bra's and all her fuckin clothes for that matter in that shit. I would have filmed it for all your amusement had we had digital cameras back then.

BRO!!!!! What a Face affraid What a Face affraid What a Face affraid Suspect
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:09 pm

+1 for Deano

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Granny Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:34 pm

Dean is good at this kind of stuff----REVENGE--- when needed! bounce
Granny
Granny
Senior Rocker

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by perrylover52 Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:05 pm

I'll keep that in mind if it ever happens to me. Granted you men don't wear as much as we ladies do. But it's enough. Twisted Evil
perrylover52
perrylover52
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down