What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok so I got yet another MR account....

+5
Rick
lights1961
Kate
Journey Mom
Ed
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ok so I got yet another MR account.... Empty Ok so I got yet another MR account....

Post by Ed Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:34 am

Laughing

I do.

Really not interested much, but I like yanking Andrew's chain.

I have always given myself up voluntarily. No need to be Suzie and extend things as nauseum. Ususally though there is a bullshit lecture to follow.

Not this time. And Andrew, I can easily set up about 20 between my skills and friends willing to help.

So save your lectures - ok? If I am posting there normally - leave it be.

I'll send you 100 bucks to ban Saint Basement forever though. cheers

Find me, ban me. I can always get more. You should restore "AR". Not that I need it or care. That just makes the most sense. Ask a lot of people.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Ok so I got yet another MR account.... Empty Re: Ok so I got yet another MR account....

Post by Journey Mom Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:43 am

Just out of curiosity - why bait Andrew and piss him off? What good will that accomplish?

Journey Mom
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Ok so I got yet another MR account.... Empty Re: Ok so I got yet another MR account....

Post by Ed Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:52 am

Journey Mom wrote:Just out of curiosity - why bait Andrew and piss him off? What good will that accomplish?

Why not? What does it cost me?

Andrew does e-mail some of us like he is our mother. I only brought 25 people across several states to help support his show.

Saint John gets arrested in Virginia at the Frontiers show for assulting a cop and brags about having sex at Andrew's show in his underwear drinking a beer at 7am with the blinds closed and I am the bad guy?

I appreciate this site, and can sneak on MR at will. I do get tired of pieces of total crap trying to judge me though. (Not you journeymom, that was a question. I answered it.)
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:58 am

And besides, I figure this thread will spike some activity here. Laughing
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:31 am

I guess Ed I dont understand the fascination.

The Journey section is filled with ads for other bands, some guys suicide, football, how many idiots one guy is playing, more topics about Perry than Journey itself.

Granted, Andrew has the best main page, best info and such, probably one of the top 5 on the net, but the boards....

Again, what is the fascination?
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:22 am

doka wrote:I guess Ed I dont understand the fascination.

The Journey section is filled with ads for other bands, some guys suicide, football, how many idiots one guy is playing, more topics about Perry than Journey itself.

Granted, Andrew has the best main page, best info and such, probably one of the top 5 on the net, but the boards....

Simply because I was made out to be some evil ogre, while others who painted me that way remain unchallenged. That's all really. Nothing more than that. It's certainly not just being able to post there since I can do that easily enough if I remain anonymous, but I always "outed" myself anytime I've posted.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:18 am

Ed wrote:
doka wrote:I guess Ed I dont understand the fascination.

Simply because I was made out to be some evil ogre, while others who painted me that way remain unchallenged. That's all really. Nothing more than that. It's certainly not just being able to post there since I can do that easily enough if I remain anonymous, but I always "outed" myself anytime I've posted.

nah Ed is just in the closet!! Andrew fan... lol! lol! its a love hate relationship with it all for me... and its better than its been since deano is back, unless deano is ED. ;-)

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:57 pm

lights1961 wrote:
nah Ed is just in the closet!! Andrew fan... lol! lol! its a love hate relationship with it all for me... and its better than its been since deano is back, unless deano is ED. ;-)

LOL!. Nah that is Dean man. I can't imitate him. Often imitated but never duplicated.

As for being a closet Andrew fan - sure to a point.

He used to roast me for the littlest things. Then after Jeff got the big black dildo up the ass from Juh-nee - I turned it up a notch. Andrew's PM's became condescending and annoying. I turned it up further and parroted some things I had heard. Now if they weren't true, one not being guilty should have laughed it off and said "nice tryAR - that's ridiculous and laughable". Instead he went hardcore and banned me. For the record, I don't buy into what I was told.

That's fine as I did tit for tat and removed Drew from my site. (and yes he was a member) The only thing that pissed me off were a few turncoats leaving my site and trashing me on Andrew's without me having a "legititmate" forum there to respond. Sure I can vent here and on my site. That's cool. But they stay protected on MR turf knowing that I CAN get in, but when I call them out, kangaroo man removes it immediately.

That's it in a nutshell. I do behave myself here. I would have on MR if I wouldn't have been labled as a target unfairly.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Ed wrote:Laughing

I do.

Really not interested much, but I like yanking Andrew's chain.

I have always given myself up voluntarily. No need to be Suzie and extend things as nauseum. Ususally though there is a bullshit lecture to follow.

Not this time. And Andrew, I can easily set up about 20 between my skills and friends willing to help.

So save your lectures - ok? If I am posting there normally - leave it be.

I'll send you 100 bucks to ban Saint Basement forever though. cheers

Find me, ban me. I can always get more. You should restore "AR". Not that I need it or care. That just makes the most sense. Ask a lot of people.

I took Drews Early Retirment package today.....

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:20 pm

I usually have a few beers on there and out myself. If I truly gave a shit, I'd never get caught. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 pm

Ed wrote:I usually have a few beers on there and out myself. If I truly gave a shit, I'd never get caught. Wink

Whatever Speedwagon.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:38 pm

Rick wrote:
Ed wrote:I usually have a few beers on there and out myself. If I truly gave a shit, I'd never get caught. Wink

Whatever Speedwagon. Laughing

I like REO.

Now do you think I have to go get another one? Laughing

Did Dean out that, or did you put 2&2 together?

Andrew - go ahead and delete it, I will just get another one. Play nice with me.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:40 pm

Rick wrote:

Whatever Speedwagon.

I have 2 more. Someone tattle tailed. LOL Very Happy

Seriously don't care. I would behave if "AR" was on there. Andrew doesn't understand the assholes he's protecting. He is mad at me because I said that Azoff bailed him out in South Bend. It has zero to do with anything you might think. Jeff from ORR told me the Azoff thing. Drew busted my balls when I went off when Soto got it up the shitter. Thought he would be ok with it, but he wasn't.

For the record I just parroted what I was told. Never said I believed it but after getting banned and run down by fucking lying pieces of shit like Saint Dickhead I upped it. Andrew is only worried about business and that's cool. I am a better person than some of the assfucks on his site though.

I have tried to repair the relationship with Drew and thought I did at one point. Apparently not. Fine. I sleep well at night.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:09 pm

You were busted on Speedwagon, day one. You busted yourself. I got a PM by someone, who will remain unnamed, that suggested you were posting.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:21 pm

RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:44 pm

RockinDeano wrote:
Ed wrote: He is mad at me because I said that Azoff bailed him out in South Bend. It has zero to do with anything you might think. Jeff from ORR told me the Azoff thing. Drew busted my balls when I went off when Soto got it up the shitter. Thought he would be ok with it, but he wasn't.

As smart as you are, why the fuck would you take what Jeff from ORR says? He is a dumbshit. That site sure didn't last long. I thought ORR was going to be the next big thing on the Net? Lying about purported rumors is a big no no, and if he ever posted that, I would sue his ass if I were Andrew. That stuff is serious. You have to understand, Andrew isn't a poster. He is in business. This is his livelihood. You can't fuck with a man's workplace. If I were you, and I know I am not, I would tune out that retard Jeff. He is like Jrny1's brother; Dumb and Dumber.

As for the Speedwagon thing, Andrew figured out that. That one isn't on me dude. I know you are going to sign up again, but at least get a screen name form a "real" band. REO? lol, and don't think about using E Street either Evil or Very Mad Cool

Bull fucking shit, me and a few others figured out Ed was Speedwagon. Andrew was last in line on that one.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:59 pm

Rick wrote:
RockinDeano wrote:
Ed wrote: He is mad at me because I said that Azoff bailed him out in South Bend. It has zero to do with anything you might think. Jeff from ORR told me the Azoff thing. Drew busted my balls when I went off when Soto got it up the shitter. Thought he would be ok with it, but he wasn't.

As smart as you are, why the fuck would you take what Jeff from ORR says? He is a dumbshit. That site sure didn't last long. I thought ORR was going to be the next big thing on the Net? Lying about purported rumors is a big no no, and if he ever posted that, I would sue his ass if I were Andrew. That stuff is serious. You have to understand, Andrew isn't a poster. He is in business. This is his livelihood. You can't fuck with a man's workplace. If I were you, and I know I am not, I would tune out that retard Jeff. He is like Jrny1's brother; Dumb and Dumber.

As for the Speedwagon thing, Andrew figured out that. That one isn't on me dude. I know you are going to sign up again, but at least get a screen name form a "real" band. REO? lol, and don't think about using E Street either Evil or Very Mad Cool

Bull fucking shit, me and a few others figured out Ed was Speedwagon. Andrew was last in line on that one.

I will be a Saxon fan next time. Laughing

No worries. You 2 are my friends.

Now if Andrew leaves that account alone, we may have something good going on, If not, fine. Not like I cant get more. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:01 am

I have explained why "AR" belongs.

Andrew feels differently because he fucks kangaroos.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:11 am

Rick, I am laughing my ass off. I really think an "AR" post on MR would be cool. I think my boy Dean outed me. Laughing

No prob.

Andrew needs to let "AR" in.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:13 am

Rick wrote:
RockinDeano wrote:

No way bro. You did not know. Want me to really throw you off. I got outed. I am amused, but no way. You replied to me man. You had ZERO clue.

All in fun. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:17 am

Ed wrote:
Rick wrote:
RockinDeano wrote:

No way bro. You did not know. Want me to really throw you off. I got outed. I am amused, but no way. You replied to me man. You had ZERO clue.

Yep, we did. Or they did. I was just replying actually.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:24 am

I just did something bad there. Forgive me. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:28 am

What the fuck are you doing?

You've become Joureytroll.

Stupid motherfucker.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:35 am

You'll wish you never did this.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:39 am

Whooo

Last edited by Ed on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next