What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MR - account activation

3 posters

Go down

MR - account activation Empty MR - account activation

Post by epoy Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm

i've been waiting for months get validated/activated... Shocked So how long did you have to wait to get keys to the kingdom? Is Andrew that picky or busy or (insert other adj here)??? j/k Andrew, i'll wait longer... Crying or Very sad
epoy
epoy
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

MR - account activation Empty Re: MR - account activation

Post by Ed Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:13 pm

epoy wrote:i've been waiting for months get validated/activated... Shocked So how long did you have to wait to get keys to the kingdom? Is Andrew that picky or busy or (insert other adj here)??? j/k Andrew, i'll wait longer... Crying or Very sad

You can thank me for that. When I got banned, I accessed MR a ton of times using an anonymous IP service (Still could too). Finally Andrew changed the rules and has to approve you instead of it being automatic. (Which is for the best for everyone anyway). Send him an e-mail and I'm sure you'll be approved within the next few hours.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:24 pm

epoy wrote:i've been waiting for months get validated/activated... Shocked So how long did you have to wait to get keys to the kingdom? Is Andrew that picky or busy or (insert other adj here)??? j/k Andrew, i'll wait longer... Crying or Very sad

What name are you trying to log in as? I might can get you approved.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by epoy Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:47 pm

pRick wrote:

"1Gremlin" without the quotations. thanks, man. i know you're not really black. My favorite RP is when he and his friend were peeing in the river and he says, "man, the water is cold," to which he says, "yeah, and deep, too!" man, that cracks me up... bounce
epoy
epoy
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:02 pm

epoy wrote:
pRick wrote:

"1Gremlin" without the quotations. thanks, man. i know you're not really black. My favorite RP is when he and his friend were peeing in the river and he says, "man, the water is cold," to which he says, "yeah, and deep, too!" man, that cracks me up... bounce

Classic. Richard Pryor was the best.

Andrew said you'll have to sign up again, he can't find an account for 1Gremlin. Use that name when you sign up again.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by epoy Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:55 pm

pRick wrote:
epoy wrote:
pRick wrote:

Classic. Richard Pryor was the best.

Andrew said you'll have to sign up again, he can't find an account for 1Gremlin. Use that name when you sign up again.

Awesome. Thanks
epoy
epoy
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down