What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* * * PLEASE READ * * *

+3
Journey Mom
Lynn
Behshad
7 posters

Go down

* * * PLEASE READ * * * Empty * * * PLEASE READ * * *

Post by Behshad Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:30 pm

Behshad wrote:
Behshad wrote:While this forum takes pride in giving the members full freedom to express their opinions , we still moderate this place to make sure that this freedom doesnt get misused & abused.
I can not stress this enough that you earn this freedom ONLY and ONLY if you have the WISDOM and preferebly the TRUTH .....
While I think its OK if anyone has any opinions in regards of MR and how it has changed over the years, I will not allow any kind of personal attacks towards Andrew because of the following reasons

* Andrew is a friend. Not just my friend, but a friend to every single one of us.

* Andrew has always tried to be fair , when resolving conflicts.

* Andrew has always been honest and open with his opinions, indcluding his reviews.

* Andrew will only get fired up, when he has to defend himself. Which I dont see anything wrong with that.

And finally, its thanks to Andrew, that we all know eachother. He has worked hard to create a place where all of us have or have had our share of fun. Attacking the man personally will get you nowhere. You may get a handful of people cheering for you, but general public that knows and cares, knows fully about Andrew's integrity and no one will turn against him because of childish comments and F-bombs....

So with that said, please take any kind of personal opinions/attacks to PM/Email. Im sure Andrew is fully capable of defending himself.

Time to clean up a bit here people. I start of by re-posting what I posted here months ago in regards to this forum and MR.
Lately, there's been a lot of anti-MR activities going on and thats not acceptable.
I understand that some of you miss the "old MR",,, but attacking Andrew,MR and or its members wont bring the old MR back. It will only create more problems.
Also if there's any kind of negative opinions towards Journey and its member, try to express your opinions with more class and wisdom.
This place will give you the freedom to speak your mind, but only and only if you use some wisdom combined with truth to do so .

I am not deleting any posts, but some may be moved down to the dumpsters.
Lets keep this place a FUN place and head to the future instead of hanging on to the past!

Thanks

I hope quoting myself for the 3rd time will get the message across this time. Focus on the fun you can have here instead of spread hate and mock people from MR.
Just a week or so ago , pRick Razz asked everyone to just back away from the hate in the spirits of the seasons, but that didnt work that well....
I have tried my best to be fair to every single one of you and given you the chance and freedom to speak your mind here. But the limit has been reached. This is not a threat, but rather a way to reform this place and where its headed to in 2009
I am not gonna babysit you guys (I have Cat & Doka for that), But with their help, we will moderate this place a bit more strict and take action when needed.
Please try to co-operate with us and let this place be a FUN place for everyone, even lurkers.... Scaring people away by posting rude and disgusting posts may be some people's definition of fun, but not mine and I believe the majority of you agrees with me.

Have a happy new year,,,

Last edited by Behshad on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

* * * PLEASE READ * * * Empty Re: * * * PLEASE READ * * *

Post by Behshad Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:39 pm

Im not locking this topic, so everyone can discuss this topic. Feel free to share you opinions in regards to this matter. Even lurkers! Wink
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:52 pm

Yes, moving on, and moving forward is what it will take, but I think it would take some huge miracle for that to happen for some.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Journey Mom Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:00 pm

I'm glad to read this. I was not liking the direction this place was going.

Journey Mom
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:22 pm

agreed here, love having more traffic here the last few weeks...but with that comes respect for Drew and his site---and each other here as well. Hope I can live up to that for 2009.
Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:00 pm

I'd respond, but I already moved on! Razz

Plan B is already in affect anyways! Twisted Evil

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:56 am

While I think its OK if anyone has any opinions in regards of MR and how it has changed over the years, I will not allow any kind of personal attacks towards Andrew because of the following reasons

* Andrew is a friend. Not just my friend, but a friend to every single one of us. He's not my friend, and has demonstrated over favoritism towards certain posters on his crappy site while banning others for lesser reasons.

* Andrew has always tried to be fair , when resolving conflicts. McIdiot has been wishy-washy with his site. He let someone stay on his site even though he knew that person was posting on other people's accounts.

* Andrew has always been honest and open with his opinions, indcluding his reviews. He placates to the masses on his site. He only gives Journey good reviews for his benefit...not the truth.

* Andrew will only get fired up, when he has to defend himself. Which I dont see anything wrong with that. McWanker is a loser. His message boards attract the biggest bottom feeders in society. Mooches, leeches, losers, druggies, and other non-entities. He should defend himself for promoting Crap Metal. That concert sucked!

And finally, its thanks to Andrew, that we all know eachother. He has worked hard to create a place where all of us have or have had our share of fun. Attacking the man personally will get you nowhere. You may get a handful of people cheering for you, but general public that knows and cares, knows fully about Andrew's integrity and no one will turn against him because of childish comments and F-bombs.... When I think of McPuke, favoritism comes to mind. In addition, he's a horrible journalist. He only interviews has-been bands like Journey and other bands that need botox and detox.

So with that said, please take any kind of personal opinions/attacks to PM/Email. Im sure Andrew is fully capable of defending himself.The pussy won't let us on, so how are we going to let him know how bad he sucks?

No offense. You site sucks too! I'm not wasting my time posting here. Finally, most of the people that post on MR are born losers. Anyone that runs up a bar tab and refuses to pay should be mocked daily. I'll do this elsewhere. Andrew McNeice is a limp-wristed pansy. What's he going to do when he bans Fat Ass Drunko again?

By censoring our posts about McDork and MR, you are invalidating our complaints. I wish I lived near some of these pathetic losers such as pussy Saint John, Rip Roken, and other fatties, so I could put them down in person!

That's my Wisdom, Truth, and Freedom to you!!!

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:44 am

Journeytroll wrote:While I think its OK if anyone has any opinions in regards of MR and how it has changed over the years, I will not allow any kind of personal attacks towards Andrew because of the following reasons

* Andrew is a friend. Not just my friend, but a friend to every single one of us. He's not my friend, and has demonstrated over favoritism towards certain posters on his crappy site while banning others for lesser reasons.

* Andrew has always tried to be fair , when resolving conflicts. McIdiot has been wishy-washy with his site. He let someone stay on his site even though he knew that person was posting on other people's accounts.

* Andrew has always been honest and open with his opinions, indcluding his reviews. He placates to the masses on his site. He only gives Journey good reviews for his benefit...not the truth.

* Andrew will only get fired up, when he has to defend himself. Which I dont see anything wrong with that. McWanker is a loser. His message boards attract the biggest bottom feeders in society. Mooches, leeches, losers, druggies, and other non-entities. He should defend himself for promoting Crap Metal. That concert sucked!

And finally, its thanks to Andrew, that we all know eachother. He has worked hard to create a place where all of us have or have had our share of fun. Attacking the man personally will get you nowhere. You may get a handful of people cheering for you, but general public that knows and cares, knows fully about Andrew's integrity and no one will turn against him because of childish comments and F-bombs.... When I think of McPuke, favoritism comes to mind. In addition, he's a horrible journalist. He only interviews has-been bands like Journey and other bands that need botox and detox.

So with that said, please take any kind of personal opinions/attacks to PM/Email. Im sure Andrew is fully capable of defending himself.The pussy won't let us on, so how are we going to let him know how bad he sucks?

No offense. You site sucks too! I'm not wasting my time posting here. Finally, most of the people that post on MR are born losers. Anyone that runs up a bar tab and refuses to pay should be mocked daily. I'll do this elsewhere. Andrew McNeice is a limp-wristed pansy. What's he going to do when he bans Fat Ass Drunko again?

By censoring our posts about McDork and MR, you are invalidating our complaints. I wish I lived near some of these pathetic losers such as pussy Saint John, Rip Roken, and other fatties, so I could put them down in person!

That's my Wisdom, Truth, and Freedom to you!!!

Thanks,
Journeytroll

First of, the way you call people names and try to get your points across by being rude, only damages your own reputation. Reading your post above, with all the different names you call Andrew, makes you sound like an angry teenager, trying to insult an adult by using the most childish methods over and over again. If you truly want to critisize Andrew, or anyone for that matter, you should try to dig deep within to find the intelligence necessary to formulate a sentence without having to grasp for your "dictionary of name calling", which you do over and over.

This site was not created for people to hate eachother, or hate people from other boards. It was created for people to have fun. To share their opinions, whether its Journey, MR , Perry, Soto, or even Andrew.
It was also created for adults who can act in MATURE manors. It was NOT created to spread hate and hatred towards others. There is a huge difference between critising someone (constructively), than attacking with namecalling and mocking them with childish remarks.

Andrew is alway open to contructive critisism. That means if you have any ideas or suggestions to help him improve his board, he will listen. Doesnt mean he will do what you tell him to do, but he will listen to what you have to say. However , I can guarantee you that he WILL NOT listen to what YOU personally say, because you dont suggest anything to improve MR . You complain over and over about how MR sucks. Yet you can not stay away from MR. If it sucks that bad, why do you keep going back !???
Also, if you want someone to take you and your opinion seriously, then you should try to be respectful and use some wisdom.

You have made sure we all know how you feel about MR and Andrew. So what is the point of going on!?? Your rude comments and attacks towards others, will only make YOU look worse, if thats even possible at this point.

You also stated that this site sucks. I agree with you 100% and you're the main reason this site sucks. You have managed to scare away many good posters by posting stuff that only belong to the dumpster section of this boad. When you first signed up here, I knew about you and your reputation, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and figured I will give you a fair chance for you to prove others to be wrong. You blew it. You have been given many chances to actually use some WISDOM and TRUTH to qualify for that FREEDOM you have been given. But you have shown that you do not deserve an ounce of freedom.
That explains why you are banned from any boards you particpate in.

It would be nice to have some traffic here, but not at the cost of creating hate towards eachother and others.
I rather have 5 QUALITY topics a week than 50 bullshit topics like the ones you post left and right.

Last but not least : Seek help. You need it.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:14 pm

I've always been a model poster and will continue to conduct myself in that way, totally agree with you B, this name calling has to stop and we have to be one with MR..........................................................Now take that fuckin' gun from my head Dan, I've posted it okay

Happy New Year to all, yet with the exception of a few!
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:06 pm

styxie wrote:I've always been a model poster and will continue to conduct myself in that way, totally agree with you B, this name calling has to stop and we have to be one with MR..........................................................Now take that fuckin' gun from my head Dan, I've posted it okay

Happy New Year to all, yet with the exception of a few!

hey styxie happy new year.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Behshad wrote: This site was not created for people to hate each other, or hate people from other boards. It was created for people to have fun. To share their opinions, whether it's Journey, MR, Perry, Soto, or even Andrew.
Um, and are you forgetting somebody. Wink Razz

Happy New Year WTF!

Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content