What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* * * PLEASE READ * * *

3 posters

Go down

* * * PLEASE READ * * * Empty * * * PLEASE READ * * *

Post by Behshad Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:09 am

Behshad wrote:While this forum takes pride in giving the members full freedom to express their opinions , we still moderate this place to make sure that this freedom doesnt get misused & abused.
I can not stress this enough that you earn this freedom ONLY and ONLY if you have the WISDOM and preferebly the TRUTH .....
While I think its OK if anyone has any opinions in regards of MR and how it has changed over the years, I will not allow any kind of personal attacks towards Andrew because of the following reasons

* Andrew is a friend. Not just my friend, but a friend to every single one of us.

* Andrew has always tried to be fair , when resolving conflicts.

* Andrew has always been honest and open with his opinions, indcluding his reviews.

* Andrew will only get fired up, when he has to defend himself. Which I dont see anything wrong with that.

And finally, its thanks to Andrew, that we all know eachother. He has worked hard to create a place where all of us have or have had our share of fun. Attacking the man personally will get you nowhere. You may get a handful of people cheering for you, but general public that knows and cares, knows fully about Andrew's integrity and no one will turn against him because of childish comments and F-bombs....

So with that said, please take any kind of personal opinions/attacks to PM/Email. Im sure Andrew is fully capable of defending himself.

For those of you who missed this in the Press Confrence section :

Time to clean up a bit here people. I start of by re-posting what I posted here months ago in regards to this forum and MR.
Lately, there's been a lot of anti-MR activities going on and thats not acceptable.
I understand that some of you miss the "old MR",,, but attacking Andrew,MR and or its members wont bring the old MR back. It will only create more problems.
Also if there's any kind of negative opinions towards Journey and its member, try to express your opinions with more class and wisdom.
This place will give you the freedom to speak your mind, but only and only if you use some wisdom combined with truth to do so .

I am not deleting any posts, but some may be moved down to the dumpsters.
Lets keep this place a FUN place and head to the future instead of hanging on to the past!

Thanks

Last edited by Behshad on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

* * * PLEASE READ * * * Empty Re: * * * PLEASE READ * * *

Post by cat Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:06 am

cheers
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:53 am

main issue with MR is NOT DREW... its all the lame posts after a thread starts...
he has a mass product problem... QUANITY of members and posts is not QUALITY.
at least here we might not have quanity but we have quality...and we are not
false pretence in what we are doing here no hidden agendas... well except to meet great people..

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:07 pm

Rick,
I know what you mean, but I dont think we can solve anything by spreading negativity. I also dont think that we should try to compare the 2 sites.
Ive said this many times before, this site is not a rival to MR, nor is it Anti-MR.
This site is for people to have fun and exchange thoughts and opinions on various subjects, including Journey.

In regards to Journey, I think everyone should be allowed to express their personal feelings and opinion , BUT , the less wisdom you choose in your wording and reasoning the more credibility you lose.

I am still not a fan of their actions and how they handled things,,,, but its time to move on,,,, why waste your time and energy on something you have no control over fixing?

And the more people bring up the bands name and or actions, the more attention they get,,, even if its through the negative route......

Thanks for your input Rick.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down