What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish I had thought of this!

Go down

I wish I had thought of this! Empty I wish I had thought of this!

Post by 3DG Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:54 am

What a GREAT idea!!!! Wish i had thought of it!

Welcome to USBEERRUNNERS.COM
BEER Runners TM

Not just a delivery service, Come in and see for yourself!!!!!

New Hours of Operation
Please call us at 813-991-7900 if you have any questions

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
4pm - 11pm
4pm - 11pm
4pm - 11pm
4pm - 11pm
4pm - 2am
11am - 2am
11am - 11pm
OK OK OK...I know, the web site could use some improvements....we will get to that, I promise...Any one want to donate a template, use the email address below.

Special Thanks to all the radio stations and the listeners that are hitting us today, you guys ROCK!!! Please send over your station ID and web site info, we would love to add you into our friends section. Also, check out the video interview linked below.

Please feel free to drop us a line at jamesm@tampabeerrunners.com

As seen on Bay News Nine
Interview
Beer Runners TM, INC is a company based on the delivery of packaged goods to the public, although you are more than welcome to come in and pick it up yourself. In an effort to get drunk drivers off of the roads and to provide a service to lazy butts alike, we are here for you! Please look through our available goods to select your beer, soda or cigarettes. Please give us a call if you have a specialty item that is not listed within or just stop in and select from an extensive listing of beers that we can special order.
How it works:
Call Us @ 813-991-7900 and order the items you want delivered.
ALL purchase for delivery are CREDIT CARD ONLY
Identification will be required upon delivery. Your ID MUST match the name on the credit card....and it must be you on the ID! Any deliveries without valid ID and Credit Card will be refused WITHOUT return of funds.
We will not deliver if you are beyond blitzed.....Just like at a bar, We reserve the right to refuse service.
We are a cash free delivery service, our drivers carry NO MONEY!
Our delivery agents do accept tips, hell they survive on them, so don't be stingy!!! Just kidding, but please do tip if you feel it appropiate.
Check us out, hopefully we see you soon.

Oh Yeah, we also cater parties with Beer, Sodas and Chips (no cooked food).
3DG
3DG
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down