What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This made me laugh...so I thought I'd share

+2
lights1961
Lynn
6 posters

Go down

This made me laugh...so I thought I'd share Empty This made me laugh...so I thought I'd share

Post by Lynn Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

This made me laugh...so I thought I'd share Empty Re: This made me laugh...so I thought I'd share

Post by lights1961 Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:49 pm

TEARS rolling down my eyes... The jet ski was classic as was the bamboo!! LMAO... WHOSE LINE WAS A GREAT SHOW... I also loved the british version when it was on!! Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochary still tour every so often... and put on on a GREAT IMPROV!! HILARIOUS.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

This made me laugh...so I thought I'd share Empty Re: This made me laugh...so I thought I'd share

Post by Kate Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Thanks Lynn...I definately needed that today. Loved the jet ski part and at the end of it pretending a fake cigarette.

Thanks again This made me laugh...so I thought I'd share Icon_lol
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Glad you liked it! I was dying through the whole jet ski thing! I loved how at the end Wayne Brady went in fetal position too This made me laugh...so I thought I'd share Icon_lol This made me laugh...so I thought I'd share Icon_lol I needed the laugh too, so I thought I'd share Wink
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:09 pm

I've seen that before and it is FREAKIN' hilarious!!!! I love that show!!!!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DSHinMICH Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks Lynn! Hilarious! Love that show!
DSHinMICH
DSHinMICH
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Classic show. I prefer the American version, but Drew Carey isn't half the host Clive Anderson was. Colin Mochrie and Ryan Styles were a perfect collaboration.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Gideon wrote:Classic show. I prefer the American version, but Drew Carey isn't half the host Clive Anderson was. Colin Mochrie and Ryan Styles were a perfect collaboration.

Clive Anderson was AWESOME host... what ever happen to the bigger dude that was always on with Colin and Ryan.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:17 pm

lights1961 wrote:
Gideon wrote:Classic show. I prefer the American version, but Drew Carey isn't half the host Clive Anderson was. Colin Mochrie and Ryan Styles were a perfect collaboration.

Clive Anderson was AWESOME host... what ever happen to the bigger dude that was always on with Colin and Ryan.

Anderson's notoriously witty and shameless. Gotta admire it! But you'll have to mention more than just the bigger dude. Quite a few of the performers were well over six feet. Brad Sherwood comes to mind, though.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down