What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Time Post

+4
Scarabgator
Kel
Lynn
Rick
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One Time Post Empty One Time Post

Post by Rick Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:22 am

Fuck you Ed. I'll wear my pants however I fucking choose. I beat your ugly ass in the poll and that's all that matters. You Jackson Brown looking motherfucker. Laughing

Gator, you didn't get banned over at MR, you fucking quit like a pussy. And Ed, don't commiserate, you got banned, and rightfully so. Don't even ask why, you know why, but you cry like a little bitch post after post about it. Wink

As for you Gator, quit fucking whining and get back on MR, just don't plaster Gator shit in every post. Cocksucker. Very Happy

And Behshad. What the fuck kind of board are you running where RockinDeano is banned? Get the fuck out of here. Don't be a pussy. You either reinstate him, or I'll burn this motherfucker down. Twisted Evil It may take awhile, because I don't get this drunk that often. Laughing
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

One Time Post Empty Re: One Time Post

Post by Lynn Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:57 am

Rick wrote: You either reinstate him, or I'll burn this motherfucker down. Twisted Evil It may take awhile, because I don't get this drunk that often. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

(I'm not sure, but I don't think he's banned. I think he might be gone by choice.)
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:08 am

Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:30 am

Laughing Whining??? Since when??? Rick, I love ya bro...youve always been a good guy.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 am

Lynn wrote:
Rick wrote: You either reinstate him, or I'll burn this motherfucker down. Twisted Evil It may take awhile, because I don't get this drunk that often. Laughing

(I'm not sure, but I don't think he's banned. I think he might be gone by choice.)

the place sure smells a lot better for it.....
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:43 am

Scarabgator wrote:
Lynn wrote:

the place sure smells a lot better for it.....

This place is better without that a$$ Deano. FACT.
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:11 am

Well, hmmm, with the welcoming atmosphere in here, maybe that's why he left then Suspect
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:15 am

Lynn wrote:Well, hmmm, with the welcoming atmosphere in here, maybe that's why he left then Suspect
Good point, because he's always been nothing but kind and welcoming to everyone else. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:16 am

natalie wrote:
Lynn wrote:Well, hmmm, with the welcoming atmosphere in here, maybe that's why he left then Suspect
Good point, because he's always been nothing but kind and welcoming to everyone else. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Damn Nat, we are down by 2 with .2 seconds left and you just sunk a 3.....
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:44 am

Rick wrote:Fuck you Ed. I'll wear my pants however I fucking choose. I beat your ugly ass in the poll and that's all that matters. You Jackson Brown looking motherfucker. Laughing

Gator, you didn't get banned over at MR, you fucking quit like a pussy. And Ed, don't commiserate, you got banned, and rightfully so. Don't even ask why, you know why, but you cry like a little bitch post after post about it. Wink

As for you Gator, quit fucking whining and get back on MR, just don't plaster Gator shit in every post. Cocksucker. Very Happy

And Behshad. What the fuck kind of board are you running where RockinDeano is banned? Get the fuck out of here. Don't be a pussy. You either reinstate him, or I'll burn this motherfucker down. Twisted Evil It may take awhile, because I don't get this drunk that often. Laughing

Rick, just untuck the tour shirt from your pants and wear baggier jeans bro. No one wants to see your package. You do remind me a little of Mick Jagger though. Nothing wrong with resembling a classic rock icon as I can attest to. Wink

Hope all is well!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:50 am

Thanks Gator, but I was wide open and it was an easy shot.

This crap about Dean not posting here cuz people are mean to him doesn't fly with me. I'm sick of the mentality that he can do no wrong and when he goes off on someone well, "that's just him, that's how he is." But if someone disagrees with Dean then they are "mean" and his cheerleaders rush to his defense. I am absolutely amazed at some of the stuff he says....and then I'm even more amazed that his cheerleaders defend it!!!!!!!!!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:52 am

natalie wrote:Thanks Gator, but I was wide open and it was an easy shot.

This crap about Dean not posting here cuz people are mean to him doesn't fly with me. I'm sick of the mentality that he can do no wrong and when he goes off on someone well, "that's just him, that's how he is." But if someone disagrees with Dean then they are "mean" and his cheerleaders rush to his defense. I am absolutely amazed at some of the stuff he says....and then I'm even more amazed that his cheerleaders defend it!!!!!!!!!

You are so right Natalie. Hopefully the cheerleaders will open their eyes. cheers
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 pm

Manarocks wrote:

You are so right Natalie. Hopefully the cheerleaders will open their eyes. cheers
I'm sure they won't...and that's OK, it's their right.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Ed wrote:No one wants to see your package.
Speak for yourself Ed. Embarassed Laughing

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:35 pm

natalie wrote:

Too much information. lol!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Ed wrote:
natalie wrote:

Too much information. lol!
I didn't say it was me that wanted to see it....but, word on the street is that there are some who do. Wink

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:19 pm

It's always the easy option, take a swipe at Dean, now I ain't no fuckin cheerleader but he kinda stopped the pussification of MR while he had his domination of the board, vacates for half a year and guess what it's fuckin' trashed.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:30 pm

You are certainly entitled to your opinion Styx, but, my point is that Dean can say something just completely terrible, horrible, awful, and right down inappropriate and people sing praises to him. However, if someone as much as makes a negative comment about Dean, they get jumped on by his groupies...that's my point.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm HARDLY a cheerleader of Dean's. I was merely pointing out to Rick WHY he may not be posting here. It's okay though, cause we have you here now dominating, so the site is awesome, thanks.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Well, it doesn't really matter who I think is a cheerleader or not, I just think that saying that he doesn't want to post here because not everyone rolls out the welcome mat is ridiculous.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:41 pm

natalie wrote:Well, it doesn't really matter who I think is a cheerleader or not, I just think that saying that he doesn't want to post here because not everyone rolls out the welcome mat is ridiculous.

Well gee, when the welcome mat wasn't rolled out for your flirty game with SG, did you stick around there? No, you came here for refuge. I'm sure that is what he is doing. But since I don't talk to Dean, I guess he'd have to be asked. I can only imagine though that most people don't stick around where a majority don't want them. And since this site has like 8 people who post regularly, and most of them aren't welcoming of him, why would he post?
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:48 pm

My not sticking around at MR had nothing to do with how welcoming others were of me-honestly, I couldn't care less if people like me or not. If they do, great, if not, no biggie.

As far as him not coming here because the majority don't want him here.....fair enough, you're probably right. I do think that a lot of people here get tired of his "posting style" and I also understand that there are people that are fans of it. I for one am not a fan of it-to each his own.

Bottom line is....I don't really care why he doesn't post here.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:51 pm

natalie wrote:My not sticking around at MR had nothing to do with how welcoming others were of me-honestly, I couldn't care less if people like me or not. If they do, great, if not, no biggie.

As far as him not coming here because the majority don't want him here.....fair enough, you're probably right. I do think that a lot of people here get tired of his "posting style" and I also understand that there are people that are fans of it. I for one am not a fan of it-to each his own.

Bottom line is....I don't really care why he doesn't post here.

So if you don't care, then why quote me and put in your 2 cents calling me a cheerleader? Why try to remind everyone how mean he is to everyone and gets away with it? Obviously you do care or you wouldnt' have felt the need to quote me. When a couple of people said the site was better off without him, I was merely using sarcasm to show, heelllooo, this could be why. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't need you calling me a cheerleader.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Lynn, I didn't call you a cheerleader. I made a general statement about people who defend his vile "posting style."

I am not understanding what quoting you has to do with the fact that I don't care if people like me or not.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:58 pm

natalie wrote:Lynn, I didn't call you a cheerleader. I made a general statement about people who defend his vile "posting style."

I am not understanding what quoting you has to do with the fact that I don't care if people like me or not.

Then who were you calling a cheerleader? You quoted my comment and then went on and on about his "cheerleaders" and followers who defend him. I was the only one you COULD have been calling a cheerleader at that point in the thread. And I meant you DON'T CARE WHY DEAN POSTS HERE OR NOT. Obviously you do care, or you would not have commented over and over. .
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next