What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Time Post

+4
Scarabgator
Kel
Lynn
Rick
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One Time Post - Page 2 Empty Re: One Time Post

Post by natalie Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Go back and read again...I was responding to Tim, not you, when I made the cheerleader reference. It was a general statement about people that defend his posting style-there are many that fall into that category and if you've ever made comments about how it's OK that Dean does what he does because "that's just him" then, yes, I think you are a cheerleader...however, I don't even know if you've ever said anything like that or not, so I don't know if you are or if you aren't.

As far as me not caring why Dean posts here....I don't care about the reason he doesn't post here but I do find it a more pleasant place when he's taking a break.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:07 pm

natalie wrote:Go back and read again...I was responding to Tim, not you, when I made the cheerleader reference. It was a general statement about people that defend his posting style-there are many that fall into that category and if you've ever made comments about how it's OK that Dean does what he does because "that's just him" then, yes, I think you are a cheerleader...however, I don't even know if you've ever said anything like that or not, so I don't know if you are or if you aren't.

As far as me not caring why Dean posts here....I don't care about the reason he doesn't post here but I do find it a more pleasant place when he's taking a break.

Yes, and your response to Tim was in response the fact that you had just quoted ME and Tim called it a "slam dunk" response to me or whatever. Maybe just don't quote me anymore when you have negative things to say. Then it will be more clear. I really don't want to be part of your posts anyway.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Everyone has different ideas about fellow posters so that's cool...........I sometimes wish I was a Cheerleader though, I'd have two assets to squeeze whenever I wanted to!
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Thanks for the advice, Lynn. I'll take it into consideration.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 pm

This is total bullshit. More people who wanna kiss deanos ass. If thats what some of you wanna do then go over to MR, you;ll fit in perfect there. Dont fucking bring my name into this, I dont like it and I will burn you to shit!!!! Cheerleaders, what total crap and totla bullshit. I would eat some of you for breakfast and then go straight to lunch. Fuck you. I own dean and he knows it. You wanna talk about my posts??? FUCK YOU! I will shit down your throat.
I want EVERYONE to know that fucker NEVER dominated this boy....if you think he did then you need to wake your lazy sleeping ass up!!! What shit. Im so tired of fuckers-YES I SAID FUCKERS-getting me this pissed off! Suck his ass over there, you'll be appreciated a lot more!!!!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:20 pm

I wish some of these shit talkers would call me out.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2