What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New songs for anyone who's interested!

4 posters

Go down

New songs for anyone who's interested! Empty New songs for anyone who's interested!

Post by GI_Jim Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Hey everyone,

I know I quit posting on here, but I figured I'd post a link to a couple of my newest songs for those that are interested. I hope you enjoy them! They're "If We Believe", and "Losing You". Alex and I have a lot of work to do tomorrow on "If We Believe" and "Sooner Or Later", but once they're done tomorrow, we'll be approaching the record labels starting on Monday. I think Alex's solo on "Losing You" is the best thing he's ever recorded! BTW...Happy Easter everyone. Wink

You can check out the songs at www.myspace.com/jimrykbost I hope you enjoy them. Take care,

Jim
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

New songs for anyone who's interested! Empty Re: New songs for anyone who's interested!

Post by Gideon Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Jim, you may be a total whore, but at least you have mad skillz as a musician.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

New songs for anyone who's interested! Empty Re: New songs for anyone who's interested!

Post by GI_Jim Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Gideon wrote:Jim, you may be a total whore, but at least you have mad skillz as a musician.

Me? Shocked Laughing You're right...I'm just trying to spread the word my man! Wink I hope people like this stuff. If not, oh well, at least I'll have an album I'm proud of. Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:07 pm

Oh, when I say total whore, it has nothing to do with you posting your songs. Very Happy
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Gideon wrote:Oh, when I say total whore, it has nothing to do with you posting your songs. Very Happy

Shocked Damn...do I have NO secrets? Laughing Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:09 pm

GI_Jim wrote:
Gideon wrote:Oh, when I say total whore, it has nothing to do with you posting your songs. Very Happy

Shocked Damn...do I have NO secrets? Laughing Laughing

None. Big Brother is always watching you, my friend. And cringing. Very Happy
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:11 pm

"If we believe" is really beautiful Jim! You should be proud! Good luck to you! And you should post once in a while Cool
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Lynn wrote:"If we believe" is really beautiful Jim! You should be proud! Good luck to you! And you should post once in a while Cool

Thanks Lynn, I really appreciate it. I hope we have some success with it. We have a lot of work to do on that song tomorrow, but I wanted to post it for people to check out. Check back tomorrow afternoon, and it should be replaced with a much better version. Wink
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:15 pm

GI_Jim wrote:
Lynn wrote:"If we believe" is really beautiful Jim! You should be proud! Good luck to you! And you should post once in a while Cool

Thanks Lynn, I really appreciate it. I hope we have some success with it. We have a lot of work to do on that song tomorrow, but I wanted to post it for people to check out. Check back tomorrow afternoon, and it should be replaced with a much better version. Wink

I look foward to hearing that and then the whole thing! I think it's a very moving and emotional song, which is something I happen to really love in a song!
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:49 pm

I just listened to "Losing You" and that's a good song! The guitar solo is pretty cool. I like it Cool Still really like "If we believe" though. Like the lyrics, love the keys, and love how the guitar kicks in! Just really cool. Sorry, I should have listened to both and then commented Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Lynn wrote:I just listened to "Losing You" and that's a good song! The guitar solo is pretty cool. I like it Cool Still really like "If we believe" though. Like the lyrics, love the keys, and love how the guitar kicks in! Just really cool. Sorry, I should have listened to both and then commented Laughing

Thanks again Lynn, I think you'll really like it a lot more once we polish it up! It's the fastest song I've ever written...I wrote it start to finish in around three hours. It's also the longest song I've ever written, clocking in at 6 1/2 minutes! Shocked Laughing Check back tomorrow for a better version.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:30 pm

hey GI JIM
I thought you were done with this place, Phyllis Jr Razz

just givin u some shit man,,, come say hi to us anytime you want Smile Great tunes btw Smile

Happy Easter
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:15 am

Behshad wrote:hey GI JIM
I thought you were done with this place, Phyllis Jr Razz

just givin u some shit man,,, come say hi to us anytime you want Smile Great tunes btw Smile

Happy Easter

Yeah yeah! Rolling Eyes Laughing Thanks by the way, I appreciate it! Wink
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:51 pm

I just listened to your full version of "If we believe" and I still love it! Like I said, very emotional and touching song. Just beautiful! Good work!
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Lynn wrote:I just listened to your full version of "If we believe" and I still love it! Like I said, very emotional and touching song. Just beautiful! Good work!

Thanks Lynn, I really appreciate it. Wink I am going to have Alex fix a few things though, and it'll just get better from here! Thanks for the support. Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down