What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totalled my Dodge Durrango Today....

+7
DSHinMICH
Mistiejourney
Lynn
Rick
Behshad
RockinDeano
Jrny1
11 posters

Go down

Totalled my Dodge Durrango Today.... Empty Totalled my Dodge Durrango Today....

Post by Jrny1 Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:55 pm

FUCK!!!!! Am I sore. I sould have gone to the hospital. My knees went through the lower dashboard, and my head hit the RVM and my chest crunched the steering wheel. Being a paramedic in the past, I'm the toughest customer to get to go to the hospital. My right knoee is terrible from football to begin with.

FUCK!!! I loved my Durrango. It's definately tottalled.
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Totalled my Dodge Durrango Today.... Empty Re: Totalled my Dodge Durrango Today....

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:58 pm

Jrny1 wrote:FUCK!!!!! Am I sore. I sould have gone to the hospital. My knees went through the lower dashboard, and my head hit the RVM and my chest crunched the steering wheel. Being a paramedic in the past, I'm the toughest customer to get to go to the hospital. My right knoee is terrible from football to begin with.

You spell like stevew, but in all seriousness, sorry bout that dude.

Go to the hospital and load up on pain meds you fool! They will rush you straight to the front.

It's a no brainer. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Totalled my Dodge Durrango Today.... Empty Re: Totalled my Dodge Durrango Today....

Post by Behshad Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:59 pm

Jrny1 wrote:FUCK!!!!! Am I sore. I sould have gone to the hospital. My knees went through the lower dashboard, and my head hit the RVM and my chest crunched the steering wheel. Being a paramedic in the past, I'm the toughest customer to get to go to the hospital. My right knoee is terrible from football to begin with.

Dude, sorry about your bad luck, but good thing no one is hurt,,, and I am not worry about any brain damage either, in your case Wink

You need to switch over to the best selling truck in America for the last 31 years. I will sell it to you as INVOICE! Cant get any better.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:02 pm

Ed, Dean is right, you should go in and get checked out.

I used to have a Durango and it was a great truck. Sorry to hear it's totalled.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:09 pm

Behshad wrote:

Dude, sorry about your bad luck, but good thing no one is hurt,,, and I am not worry about any brain damage either, in your case Wink

You need to switch over to the best selling truck in America for the last 31 years. I will sell it to you as INVOICE! Cant get any better.

If you so much as hint at the word "Ford" you are outta here Terrorist. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:12 pm

RockinDeano wrote:
Behshad wrote:

If you so much as hint at the word "Ford" you are outta here Terrorist. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Oh like "Dodge" was any better Razz Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:14 pm

RockinDeano wrote:
Behshad wrote:

Dude, I have FACTS to back it up with. Its not about comparing tastes and opinions.... this is about the fact that Ford Trucks outsell any tricl every year as they have the past 31 years.

With that said, I am NOT gonna put down the competition. Many manufacturers have come around trying to build better trucks and they have really done a great job the past 5 years. Specially Dodge and Chevy.

On a different note, the Toyota commercials last year (with the big leaning ramps where they did big tests) had to be edited a month after they ran them on TV. People noticed and pointed out the fact that the trucks you could see in the background of the ramp, hauling the material around to build up the ramp, were Ford F450s. How embarrassing. bounce bounce
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:22 pm

Ok, a couple points.

Ford is cheaper than Chevy, both in product and price, thus the advantage in sales.

Chevrolet is so much better of a truck, especially the motors. Those Vortex 8 cylinders blow every other truck away.

As for Toyota, wtf are they thinking trying to compete with large scale trucks? Just stay small with Nissan and own that niche of the market.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:28 pm

Thanks for all the kind words.....I think I am going to go to one of those Med Express' the have here in Pittsburgh. I figure around 7:00pm they will have me in and out e to the Pens game and then I can watch the game in Vicodin 750mgs!!!!!

I wasn't sore till about two hours ago......As far as my brain, fuck man, I am smart. Just type too quick!!! Need spell check here.

e- king
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:29 pm

RockinDeano wrote:Ok, a couple points.

Ford is cheaper than Chevy, both in product and price, thus the advantage in sales.

Chevrolet is so much better of a truck, especially the motors. Those Vortex 8 cylinders blow every other truck away.

As for Toyota, wtf are they thinking trying to compete with large scale trucks? Just stay small with Nissan and own that niche of the market.

Ford is NOT cheaper! In addition to the lower price from chevy, they also give people major discount and rebates.
We get beat by price comparisons on a DAILY basis.
We sell the customer on QUALITY.
Again, FACTS again make belief buddy .

Hands down, those vortex engines are great, but 60000 down the road the tranny goes out cause Chevy couldnt build a transmission that can match and keep up with the engine.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:29 pm

With gas, what about a good car?

e-
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistiejourney Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:51 pm

OMG - forget the Durango! At least you are okay! Shocked Sore, yes, but alive and that is good to hear!

Beshad - are you serious about the Fords in the background of the Toyota commercials? That is too funny. I don't know my trucks well enough to have picked that out before they edited them, but still.... Laughing
Mistiejourney
Mistiejourney
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.emergiblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DSHinMICH Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Sorry to hear of your accident! Hope they give you something good!
DSHinMICH
DSHinMICH
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by RnD Fan Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:59 pm

Glad you're OK Ed.

RnD Fan
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:49 pm

RnD Fan wrote:Glad you're OK Ed.

Went to the ER, got Xrays and 20 5000mg Vicodins......
e- Sleep Sleep Sleep
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:55 pm

Hey man. We may have been douches to one another before, but I wouldn't wish harm upon anyone at all.

Glad you're not roughed up too bad! Enjoy those meds and I'm sorry about the truck. Sad

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:57 pm

ProgRocker53 wrote:Hey man. We may have been douches to one another before, but I wouldn't wish harm upon anyone at all.

Glad you're not roughed up too bad! Enjoy those meds and I'm sorry about the truck. Sad

Try to look at the positive in everything kiddo before lettin those tears run down your face.....
His Dodge may be gone, but now he can finally get some insurance money and buy a real (BUILT FORD TOUGH) truck Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:58 pm

Behshad wrote:
ProgRocker53 wrote:Hey man. We may have been douches to one another before, but I wouldn't wish harm upon anyone at all.

Try to look at the positive in everything kiddo before lettin those tears run down your face.....
His Dodge may be gone, but now he can finally get some insurance money and buy a real (BUILT FORD TOUGH) truck Smile

Haha, you're too much man.

I'm a Chevy guy myself. Cool

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:59 pm

ProgRocker53 wrote:
Behshad wrote:

Haha, you're too much man.

I'm a Chevy guy myself. Cool

Your time will come too bro,,,, hopefully not through an accident like ed though....
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracie Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:12 pm

Well, at least you are ok. Sorry about the Durango Crying or Very sad Enjoy the vicodin Smile

Take care,

Tracie
Tracie
Tracie
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:19 am

Tracie wrote:Well, at least you are ok. Sorry about the Durango Crying or Very sad Enjoy the vicodin Smile

Take care,

Tracie

The Vicodin is GREAT!!!! What a great medicine!!!!! bounce They should give this out to everyone. Everyone would be in good moods. I got alot of work done tonight, did two websites I really didn't feel like doing and really didn't give a fuck about the Pens......Ahh, can't wait till tomorrow night to take some more....Plus, it keeps you dick hard for awhile too.....

I'm for Vidocin for EVERYONE....Peace on Earth!!!!

e- lol! geek jocolor cyclops Embarassed Very Happy Smile Cool Shocked Mad affraid
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyrock Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:54 am

Behshad wrote:

Ford is NOT cheaper! In addition to the lower price from chevy, they also give people major discount and rebates.
We get beat by price comparisons on a DAILY basis.
We sell the customer on QUALITY.
Again, FACTS again make belief buddy .

Hands down, those vortex engines are great, but 60000 down the road the tranny goes out cause Chevy couldnt build a transmission that can match and keep up with the engine.
Hey, man, I'll agree with you. I have had two Ford trucks in the last 6 years and I love them. I have a Sportrac right now and it's really cool. The Adrenalin model. Coolest stereo in town to listen to my man on.

Had to get rid of the F250 I had to pull my fifth wheel to dog shows. The gas was fricken killin me. V10 was what I had. Sold it just in the nick of time before the gas totally went in the shitter.

In all, I've had Fords for the past 20 years, great automobiles.

I'll go hide now before Deano crucifies me.
journeyrock
journeyrock
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down