What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate Boston and Journey equally in 2009

5 posters

Go down

I hate Boston and Journey equally in 2009 Empty I hate Boston and Journey equally in 2009

Post by Ed Sat May 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Home Depot singer or Youtube singer? I am appalled by both.

Foreigner, I am ok with as Kelly Hansen had a hard rock pedigree. Still not the best scenario, but the least disgusting of the three.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

I hate Boston and Journey equally in 2009 Empty Re: I hate Boston and Journey equally in 2009

Post by Manarocks Mon May 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Ed wrote:Home Depot singer or Youtube singer? I am appalled by both.

Foreigner, I am ok with as Kelly Hansen had a hard rock pedigree. Still not the best scenario, but the least disgusting of the three.

Hate is a very strong word my man!!!

Have you seen Boston or Journey live last year????? Michael Sweet is the main lead singer for Boston my man. They rocked. Tommy DeCarlo will improve his stage presence. Pineda is improved since his Chile debut. Both bands musically are still strong. Hansen is also awesome even he does try to copy Gramm. Will be seeing Foreigner with Loverboy August 12 @ freedom hill, Sterling Hgts, Mich.
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

I hate Boston and Journey equally in 2009 Empty Re: I hate Boston and Journey equally in 2009

Post by Ed Mon May 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Manarocks wrote:
Ed wrote:Home Depot singer or Youtube singer? I am appalled by both.

Hate is a very strong word my man!!!

Have you seen Boston or Journey live last year????? Michael Sweet is the main lead singer for Boston my man. They rocked. Tommy DeCarlo will improve his stage presence. Pineda is improved since his Chile debut. Both bands musically are still strong. Hansen is also awesome even he does try to copy Gramm. Will be seeing Foreigner with Loverboy August 12 @ freedom hill, Sterling Hgts, Mich.

I'm ok with Kelly Hansen in Foreigner. He has a pedigree and isn't some karaoke find. Seen the new lineup 3 times already.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon May 18, 2009 8:36 pm

I think Sweet is a good match for Boston myself.

Don't ask me about the other.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon May 18, 2009 9:18 pm

doka wrote:I think Sweet is a good match for Boston myself.

Personally I think Sholtz was classless taking the band out on tour so soon after Brad's death. Sweet is very good, but the amateur hardware store singer in Brad's spot disgusts me.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon May 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Ed wrote:
doka wrote:I think Sweet is a good match for Boston myself.

Personally I think Sholtz was classless taking the band out on tour so soon after Brad's death. Sweet is very good, but the amateur hardware store singer in Brad's spot disgusts me.

I agree with you on that Ed, however the come back for that will always be - this is a business. It was rather tacky though.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Tue May 26, 2009 5:15 pm

re: boston, what's wrong with Fran Cosmo....

...I think he did a perfectly fine job when Delp was contracted out of Boston back in the early 90s...

Why bother doing the youtube bullshit. It clearly didn't work for Juhnee....why fucking bother?
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Number of posts : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue May 26, 2009 7:02 pm

I'd like to stick the pinoy flag up "arnel the imposters" ass.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down