What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New self-titled "Cold Heart" song posted on myspace!!!

3 posters

Go down

New self-titled "Cold Heart" song posted on myspace!!! Empty New self-titled "Cold Heart" song posted on myspace!!!

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let those who are interested know that I just posted our self-titled song "Cold Heart" on www.myspace.com/jimrykbost tonight! It's definitely not going to stay "as is" because the backing vocals suck... it WILL give you a very good sample of what the song sounds like though, and I think you'll like it.

Believe it or not... it's NOT a ballad! Laughing Laughing Shocked This song rocks more than probably any other song I've written, and I hope you like it. Wink

Not to tease you too much, but I do have another rocker in the works that sounds very much like a Journey song... I'll keep you posted! Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

New self-titled "Cold Heart" song posted on myspace!!! Empty Re: New self-titled "Cold Heart" song posted on myspace!!!

Post by yulog Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Sounds like DAKOTA without the backing vocals.

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

New self-titled "Cold Heart" song posted on myspace!!! Empty Re: New self-titled "Cold Heart" song posted on myspace!!!

Post by DSHinMICH Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Another good one Jim! I really like his voice! Keep em coming!
DSHinMICH
DSHinMICH
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:23 pm

yulog wrote:Sounds like DAKOTA without the backing vocals.

What's Dakotah?
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:29 pm

DSHinMICH wrote:Another good one Jim! I really like his voice! Keep em coming!

Thanks again! Wink There is more on the way. I just got a song back from Alex today that kicks ASS! Very Happy Alex wrote the lyrics on this one, and he's done a GREAT job. I normally write everything, but on this one, he was really inspired. He's only lacking the lyrics for the chorus and it's done. I wrote all of the music for it, but still have to write all of the backing tracks for a solo, and the ending of the song. It's very upbeat, and sounds VERY much like Journey.

I have 1 more song half-way finished, and I need to write one other fast one and then we are finished with the demos. We are going to start sending tracks to the drummer next week, and are going to start working on the actual tracks for the album also. No more demos!!! Very Happy I can't wait for you to all hear what the real tracks will sound like verses the demos. It will all be much clearer, more powerfull sounding. Can't wait... Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by DSHinMICH Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Looking forward to it!
DSHinMICH
DSHinMICH
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down