What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McWanker. Don't mention me on your crappy website again!

Go down

McWanker. Don't mention me on your crappy website again! Empty McWanker. Don't mention me on your crappy website again!

Post by KenPatera Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Andrew McIdiot mentioned me on his site about 2 weeks ago.

Your Crap Metal concert sucked big time, and I'm glad you lost thousands of dollars. This proves you suck at writing, interviewing, and promoting concerts. Welfare and government assistance must be wonderful in Australia.

You're music interviewing and writing skills are horrible. Do you get paid for your efforts? I understand you have a Journey hard on for this crappy band.

You should blatant favoritism towards "your favorites" on the Journey message board. Your board attracts some of the biggest losers, drunks, failures, fatties, and basement dwellers. Some of the members get special treatment on your worthless site.

Remember "special section" on your site. Really dumb idea!

Remember when McTurd let others proofread his crappy Journey interview and one of them shared it with others before it was even listed on the site.

You can't control the losers that have posted on your site. Nothing is going to change on your site because you attract born losers.

You have not interviewed on "A List" group in over ten years. You either interview lousy has-been bands such as Journey, Def Leppard, and Musical Youth, or bands that never will make it in the USA.

Ed's website rocks. Arnel eats dogs! You and your minions on your crappy site are the pathetic, fat ass, bottom feeding drunks, McSissy. You're the 2009 and beyond Dick Head of the years!

KenPatera
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down