What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!!

+10
Frank
Andrew
portland
Kate
Ehwmatt
Saint John
Ed
KDOUBLEU
Behshad
GI_Jim
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Empty Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!!

Post by GI_Jim Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:34 pm

WHAT THE HELL???!!! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_eek I try to log in tonight, and get this...
You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.
I actually called Andrew, and he says it must be some error, and that HE didn't do anything on his end to ban me. He'll get around to fixing it, but I need on there NOW!!! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol That place is like crack to me... must...log...on!!! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Empty Re: Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!!

Post by Behshad Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:35 pm

With your attitude , you may find yourself banned from here too Wink Laughing
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Empty Re: Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!!

Post by GI_Jim Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:37 pm

Behshad wrote:With your attitude , you may find yourself banned from here too Wink Laughing

Don't make me whip that ass Behshad!!! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_eek Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by KDOUBLEU Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:46 pm

I guess you shouldnt have told us not to listen to your music Jim. You went and pissed everybody off.

KDOUBLEU
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:46 pm

I can picture you trying to log in over and over again. Mumbling , " this can't be true. This isn't happening to me ". And trying to email Andrew and then you remember you have his number on speed dial. And then call the poor wombat , interrupting his morning sex ,

"drew !?!?! Why oh why ?! "

"WTF?!?!"

" why did you ban me?!"

" who is this?!"

" oh don't pretend ,,, this is GI Jim ,,, I need to log back in"

" calm down. I never banned you. I'll fix it though"

" thank you ,, thank you love you"

Click

Mrs wombat " WTF was that all about "

" GI Jim thinks he got banned. "

" Mad one of these days I'm gonna figure out how to log in there and ban everyone , including You, Mister"

Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Behshad wrote:I can picture you trying to log in over and over again. Mumbling , " this can't be true. This isn't happening to me ". And trying to email Andrew and then you remember you have his number on speed dial. And then call the poor wombat , interrupting his morning sex ,

"drew !?!?! Why oh why ?! "

"WTF?!?!"

" why did you ban me?!"

" who is this?!"

" oh don't pretend ,,, this is GI Jim ,,, I need to log back in"

" calm down. I never banned you. I'll fix it though"

" thank you ,, thank you love you"

Click

Mrs wombat " WTF was that all about "

" GI Jim thinks he got banned. "

" Mad one of these days I'm gonna figure out how to log in there and ban everyone , including You, Mister"

Smile

Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol Very funny mofo! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol Don't be jealous of our relationship... Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol Ok, let me stop... I sound like Jason now. Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_eek Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:26 pm

I could tell you how to access that foru..............Um, never mind. Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:10 am

That bi-fag JasonD is a total fake.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:13 am

Saint John wrote:That bi-fag JasonD is a total fake.

In what sense?

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:19 am

Ehwmatt wrote:

In what sense?

Made up character. I don't believe he's a pole smoker one bit. Though I certainly don't wanna find out. Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 am

Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

In what sense?

Made up character. I don't believe he's a pole smoker one bit. Though I certainly don't wanna find out. Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol

You think he's someone else that's been there before? He has racked up a LOT of posts in a short amount of time

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:23 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

In what sense?

You think he's someone else that's been there before? He has racked up a LOT of posts in a short amount of time

He's a jilted ex-poster trying to be an ass on the board. Fraud.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 am

Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

In what sense?

He did kinda show up out of nowhere back in the late winter/early spring last year and seemed to have no trouble just sliding right in I do know that.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

In what sense?

He did kinda show up out of nowhere back in the late winter/early spring last year and seemed to have no trouble just sliding right in I do know that.

Too Much Info!

At least if you wanna discuss your sex life, do it in the adult section, Boy ! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_twisted Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Affraid
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 am

GI_Jim wrote:WHAT THE HELL???!!! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_eek I try to log in tonight, and get this

Bad news, Jim. Andrew installed some anti-homosexual software and you seem to be the first casualty. Quit sucking cocks. Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:29 am

Behshad wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

In what sense?

Too Much Info!

At least if you wanna discuss your sex life, do it in the adult section, Boy ! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_twisted Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Affraid

I did that on purpose to give you a cheap laugh you fuck

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Is Jim the reason Andrew ended up on his back in the driveway? Or do wombats have kinky sex in driveways? Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol

Shame on you Jim!
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by portland Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:19 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
Behshad wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

In what sense?

Too Much Info!

I did that on purpose to give you a cheap laugh you fuck

These are interesting observations.......execept for the sex life part Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_redface
portland
portland
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:49 pm

doka wrote:Is Jim the reason Andrew ended up on his back in the driveway? Or do wombats have kinky sex in driveways? Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_lol

Shame on you Jim!

I was crawlign to the car at the time. Didn't make it! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_redface

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:59 pm

LOL....Andrew, fess up, you just went on a banning spree. You closed your eyes and slammed your fingers down, and whoever's name came up....you dropped the hammer.

It was jim's turn!
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Number of posts : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Frank wrote:LOL....Andrew, fess up, you just went on a banning spree. You closed your eyes and slammed your fingers down, and whoever's name came up....you dropped the hammer.

Yeah!!! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_twisted

Makes me feel mighty and powerful! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_king

But I did have to send SteveW2 back to the sin bin today for his complete lack of understanding what is a suitable picture to post on the board.
I seriously think he needs to address his issues and be honest with himself.
Constant gay talk...constant pole references...Friga obsession...naked ball sac pictures....naked guy pictures.

That folks....is just plain fucked up. Just be honest with yourself dude...

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:54 am

Andrew wrote:
Frank wrote:LOL....Andrew, fess up, you just went on a banning spree. You closed your eyes and slammed your fingers down, and whoever's name came up....you dropped the hammer.

Makes me feel mighty and powerful! Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_king

But I did have to send SteveW2 back to the sin bin today for his complete lack of understanding what is a suitable picture to post on the board.
Constant gay talk...constant pole references...Friga obsession...naked ball sac pictures....naked guy pictures.

LOL, poor Steve.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by stevew2 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Andrew wrote:

What the hell else is there to talk about, Stephen fuckin Tyler, Haunting melodies, or Blueskies retarded attempt at psycology?. You didnt ban whoever post the moon thread showing Jeffs ass.You must have been coming off your meds Andrew. The peter lupis pict is not x rated, its from playgirl mag. for shits sake.Why are you so homophobic? Open a bottle of yellow tail,{you all make that shit down there} and fuckin chill

stevew2
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by stevew2 Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

In what sense?

he is trust me

stevew2
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 pm

This site is slowly starting to feel like the old MR............... Well, I'm fucking banned from MR!!! Icon_surprised
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next