What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!!

+3
Behshad
Andrew
GI_Jim
7 posters

Go down

Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! Empty Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!!

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:09 am

This is some funny shit here. After all of the mudslinging, name calling, threats that I've received over the last couple of years... what gets me banned from MR? Stating that I don't get the big damn deal about Steve having to sign autographs. Rolling Eyes

GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! Empty Re: Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!!

Post by Andrew Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:51 am

God...as soon as I saw the shit you posted on Facebok, I knew you'd be crying over here also.

FOLKS - JIM HAS NOT BEEN BANNED.

Pure and simple. His account is active and open. And this is the third time he's said as much only to be proven wrong after spitting the dummy.

Dude - I have no idea what's up with your PC, but your account is open. So stop hurling shit at me without any facts.

I'll gladly provide a screen shot of your account if you still do not believe me.

Looking forward to the apology....again...

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! Empty Re: Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!!

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 am

Well I've already shown you my screenshot saying...

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

I don't know how that can be an error on my part. The other two times I was locked out, it gave me a different error message. It didn't say I was "Banned". It said something along the lines about me not having an account. That's totally different.

I guess I'm just a dumbass.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:31 am

Maybe the screen shot was taken moments before you were banned ? Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! 879320

You two are best buds and worst enemies at the same time ! Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! 80139 Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! 108567
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:42 am

Uhhh YEAH Behshad. Laughing Whatever you say. I think he likes me as much as Joe Reardon. Isn't that the guys name? Whatever it is, I'm right up there in his book. Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 am

Vana, nor Reardon. Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! 50667
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:14 am

Who's the guy he made such a stink over (other than me)? I can't remember the guy's name.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:21 am

GI_Jim wrote:Who's the guy he made such a stink over (other than me)? I can't remember the guy's name.

Ed? Dean? Dan? Liam? Michael Eden ? JourneyTroll ? Joe Reardon? Joe Elliott? Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! 526600 Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! 491259 Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! 923341
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 am

Yeah, I forgot about a few of them. I guess you can put me on the same list. Lol!
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 am

Behshad wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:Who's the guy he made such a stink over (other than me)? I can't remember the guy's name.

Ed? Dean? Dan? Liam? Michael Eden ? JourneyTroll ? Joe Reardon? Joe Elliott? Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! 526600 Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! 491259 Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! 923341

Hey, I am an MR member in good standing. Not fair to lump me in with those guys. pirat
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Ed wrote:
Behshad wrote:

Hey, I am an MR member in good standing. Not fair to lump me in with those guys. pirat

Very true Ed. So was Dean, and so is Dan.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Guys, it's this type of senseless bickering that caused the death of Rodney King. Or perhaps it was being black and swimming in the deep end of the pool. scratch
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Saint John wrote:Guys, it's this type of senseless bickering that caused the death of Rodney King. Or perhaps it was being black and swimming in the deep end of the pool. scratch

Laughing Laughing Nice Dan. Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Behshad wrote:

Well, I've finally been banned! Lol!! Tvlidiot....you forgot this guy Razz

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Lol!
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:37 am

I LMAO when I saw your post on MR. After reading St John's post over here and then the very next day seeing your post in that thread, my first thought was.....Jimbo's looking for brownie points from SJ. Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:28 am

Deb wrote:I LMAO when I saw your post on MR. After reading St John's post over here and then the very next day seeing your post in that thread, my first thought was.....Jimbo's looking for brownie points from SJ. Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing

Uh, we're actually friends Deb. I don't need brownie points. I don't agree with everything Dan posts or likes, but after reading his post here, I did go over there and read it. I just think it's ridiculous how big of a deal some over there are making about Steve being asked to sign autographs. He's a celebrity... it comes with the territory. He CHOSE to sign a whole freaking stack of albums for one guy. What do you expect? He didn't have to do it.

Oh yeah, and why don't you bite me? Don't you have EM and JSS to be drooling over? Rolling Eyes Basketball
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Deb wrote:my first thought was.....Jimbo's looking for brownie points from SJ. Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing

"Brownie points" for what ... sane logic? For those of us grounded in the real world of rock, and all of the relative messes and debauchery that (fairly or unfairly) "goes with the territory," it's simply absurd to paint Steve Perry as some sort of crime victim for willingly signing autographs for a couple of street hustlers. But the true folly of the whole thing is Lora Beard's rant. Steve Perry's attack dog has made a fucking *career* out of arranging access to band members. I guess this is more about control and Nostrildamus having to fend for himself, minus his attack dog. But I can sort of see her point. The man has an obvious array of mental issues, and small encounters that most of us would take for granted are extremely taxing on a man playing with far less than a full deck. And that's why her making such a big deal out of this trivial encounter is really telling.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Check out these Paul Stanley stalkers

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Those guys need to hone their stalking skills. At least have a pen ready! Paul seemed cool about it and handled it well. Seems like a nice guy.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:48 pm

I can't find it but there is footage of Gene Simmons lecturing autograph hounds on youtube because they wanted so much stuff that he though it would all end up on ebay (and I think he was right).
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Ed wrote:I can't find it but there is footage of Gene Simmons lecturing autograph hounds on youtube because they wanted so much stuff that he though it would all end up on ebay (and I think he was right).

I could see Gene selling them $10 KISS pens, and that being the only way he'd sign their stuff. Laughing
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ed wrote:I can't find it but there is footage of Gene Simmons lecturing autograph hounds on youtube because they wanted so much stuff that he though it would all end up on ebay (and I think he was right).

I could see Gene selling them $10 KISS pens, and that being the only way he'd sign their stuff. Laughing

Believe it or not Gene does generally sign for free, outside of the organized Meet and Greet$. He gave me some shit during an Alive III autograph signing because I was backstage while a few hundred people were waiting outside for the official deal to begin. I said, "Are you going to sign these fucking things or what?" (I had 3 things). He smiled, signed them and moved on. Laughing
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 am

Ed wrote:
Saint John wrote:

Believe it or not Gene does generally sign for free, outside of the organized Meet and Greet$. He gave me some shit during an Alive III autograph signing because I was backstage while a few hundred people were waiting outside for the official deal to begin. I said, "Are you going to sign these fucking things or what?" (I had 3 things). He smiled, signed them and moved on. Laughing

Great story. Gene seems to have a great sense of when to be the entrepreneur extraordinaire and when to be the fan-friendly artist. And there aren't many that can do it.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm

I'm surprised Gene doesn't charge public places for letting him use their restrooms. Laughing I can see him coming out saying "That shit I just left in there will be $150, but if you buy one of our shirts, I'll give you a 3% discount". Laughing Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down