What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog"

+6
Journey Mom
Rick
yulog
Loneman1
Liam
Ed
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog" - Page 3 Empty Re: An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog"

Post by Behshad Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Everybody calm down. I think we need Phyllis to help us out here. Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog" - Page 3 Empty Re: An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog"

Post by Liam Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:38 pm

LOL Behshad.
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Behshad wrote:Everybody calm down. I think we need Phyllis to help us out here. Smile

She's on her way! Twisted Evil Shocked Give it abot 30 minutes. study
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Saint John wrote:
Behshad wrote:Everybody calm down. I think we need Phyllis to help us out here. Smile

She's on her way! Twisted Evil Shocked Give it abot 30 minutes. study

affraid

She will get a fair chance to defend herself , but the lawsuit talk will send her straight back to where she came from An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog" - Page 3 627453
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Hell???
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Journey Mom Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:56 am

yulog wrote:
Rick wrote:
yulog wrote:Should i delete the emails you sent me about what a piece a garbage Ed is Sandy? playing both sides ?

That's bullshit dude. That's nothing but pure pissed out child's play. Quit fucking around and fix the problem.

Not bullshit , absolute truth.. if journeymom is sandy then she is the same that started sending me emails awhile back to let me know how disgusted she was with Ed . I did email her twice probably 1-2 months ago and didnt get a reply and didn't think nothing of it. what would you make of it Rick? If you come to me and tell me how much you cant stand someone and then out of nowhere make the statement that journey mom made here it really looks like someone is flipping from one side to the other

Just to set the record straight - JourneyMom is NOT Sandy.

Journey Mom
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:03 am

Lynn wrote:
Rick wrote:
yulog wrote:Should i delete the emails you sent me about what a piece a garbage Ed is Sandy? playing both sides ?

That's bullshit dude. That's nothing but pure pissed out child's play. Quit fucking around and fix the problem.
Rick, this is how I see it. And it's not exactly the way it's being spun. Yul has always been a "graphics" kind of person. He takes peoples pics and does funny things to them for a laugh. Always has. There are others who do the same on MR, whether you find it funny or not, it's in humor. He has a photobucket account. How often do you and others clean out your photobucket account? I know I never have.

I have seen you do this before Ed. Where the FIRST thing you do to try to embarrass someone, is to run to see if their photobucket is private or not. I know personally someone else you did this to, and they had to hurry and make their photobucket private. Someone else who uses graphics for humor. You're really blowing this up, trying to make it appear Yul is some sort of psycho. I don't buy that. It's a tactic to turn people against him. The way I see it, he simply doesn't like you. He makes negative comments about you, so what. Who here doesn't do that from one time to another? The photobucket psycho thing is pretty weak. It's nice your friends stick up for you. But vilifying Yulog is pretty sad.

I know he's a graphics nut, and he's good at what he does. Outside of this I don't have any problem with Yulog. As you know, I like for everyone to get along. If I had pictures of people on my Photobucket account, and someone asked me to remove them because they were uncomfortable with it, I would. But that's me.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:58 am

Joking aside - why the fuck would anyone want to put personal pictures in photobucket anyway. I take holiday snaps and family snaps and leave them on a disk and seldom ever look at them again but I know they're there for future reference. Never understood this downloading your photos for all to see and all to grab if they want. That's why we use celebrities/groups and NFL logos for our avatar right. If you don't leave the door open no one can get in.

Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:50 pm

What is Photobucket? Laughing Embarassed scratch
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Saint John wrote:What is Photobucket? Laughing Embarassed scratch

ask Yul - he lives in one Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Stop stalking me you psycho An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog" - Page 3 Smiley3635

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3