What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog"

+6
Journey Mom
Rick
yulog
Loneman1
Liam
Ed
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog" - Page 2 Empty Re: An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog"

Post by yulog Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:37 am

Rick wrote:
yulog wrote:Should i delete the emails you sent me about what a piece a garbage Ed is Sandy? playing both sides ?

That's bullshit dude. That's nothing but pure pissed out child's play. Quit fucking around and fix the problem.

Not bullshit , absolute truth.. if journeymom is sandy then she is the same that started sending me emails awhile back to let me know how disgusted she was with Ed . I did email her twice probably 1-2 months ago and didnt get a reply and didn't think nothing of it. what would you make of it Rick? If you come to me and tell me how much you cant stand someone and then out of nowhere make the statement that journey mom made here it really looks like someone is flipping from one side to the other

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog" - Page 2 Empty Re: An open letter to Andrew about "Yulog"

Post by Ed Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:25 am

Mike, you are sick. You save pictures of present and former melodicrock.com posters and their family to your photobucket account. Why? None of us know you.

You are obsessed with me and are an internet stalker. Lets try and find one post you have made on this forum that doesn't mention me.

What you don't seem to understand is that these are just message boards and whatever problems some of us have had with each other are over. Behshad invited me to join here. It's not the most active forum, but it is a way to keep in touch. I've made legitimate friends through MR, WTF and The Annex. You on the other hand have your animated gif's.

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 am

Nice try, but we all know 99% of the time you bother to post here it's about me.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:33 am

Rick wrote:
yulog wrote:Should i delete the emails you sent me about what a piece a garbage Ed is Sandy? playing both sides ?

That's bullshit dude. That's nothing but pure pissed out child's play. Quit fucking around and fix the problem.
Rick, this is how I see it. And it's not exactly the way it's being spun. Yul has always been a "graphics" kind of person. He takes peoples pics and does funny things to them for a laugh. Always has. There are others who do the same on MR, whether you find it funny or not, it's in humor. He has a photobucket account. How often do you and others clean out your photobucket account? I know I never have.

I have seen you do this before Ed. Where the FIRST thing you do to try to embarrass someone, is to run to see if their photobucket is private or not. I know personally someone else you did this to, and they had to hurry and make their photobucket private. Someone else who uses graphics for humor. You're really blowing this up, trying to make it appear Yul is some sort of psycho. I don't buy that. It's a tactic to turn people against him. The way I see it, he simply doesn't like you. He makes negative comments about you, so what. Who here doesn't do that from one time to another? The photobucket psycho thing is pretty weak. It's nice your friends stick up for you. But vilifying Yulog is pretty sad.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:40 am

Lynn wrote:
Rick wrote:

Rick, this is how I see it. And it's not exactly the way it's being spun. Yul has always been a "graphics" kind of person. He takes peoples pics and does funny things to them for a laugh. Always has. There are others who do the same on MR, whether you find it funny or not, it's in humor. He has a photobucket account. How often do you and others clean out your photobucket account? I know I never have.

I have seen you do this before Ed. Where the FIRST thing you do to try to embarrass someone, is to run to see if their photobucket is private or not. I know personally someone else you did this to, and they had to hurry and make their photobucket private. Someone else who uses graphics for humor. You're really blowing this up, trying to make it appear Yul is some sort of psycho. I don't buy that. It's a tactic to turn people against him. The way I see it, he simply doesn't like you. He makes negative comments about you, so what. Who here doesn't do that from one time to another? The photobucket psycho thing is pretty weak. It's nice your friends stick up for you. But vilifying Yulog is pretty sad.

Lynn I know you don't like me and you are the one person online who has every right to. (I did apologize though)

Yulog does have a TON of MR posters personal pics. That's the truth.

At least you have met me in person. The anonymous weirdo is being exposed.

If he was making comments about your family and saving pictures of yours, how would you feel?
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 am

Yulog...that's just fucked up. Just get rid of the pics of Ed (or anyone, for that matter) and all this goes away. Talk about Ed all ya want. Keep your boner for him. But him and his family...that's just FUCKED.
2 ways to make all this go away...
1. Get rid of the pics
2. Post a REAL one of yourself (JourneyTroll had the balls to do that.)

Either way...stop being a psycho.

And yes...I was made AWARE of what was going on...nobody asked me to say anything...I took it upon myself to jump in for a FRIEND.

Let's analyze the word FRIEND...People who ya share your day to day life with, someone you trust, someone who wouldn't post pics of you/and or your family without permission, people who you will stand up for, and they'd do the same for you. NOT an anonymous nobody who just brings you up for sport.
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:32 pm

I hope I don't get a post from Helena as I've got a shit load of her pics on my machine Very Happy

This still going Ed - it's a carbon copy of the last topic dude - can't you like - nuke the fucker? He has the same surname as somebody else on MR - am I missing something here????

Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 pm

You lot enjoy the Turkey???
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Styxman wrote:I hope I don't get a post from Helena as I've got a shit load of her pics on my machine Very Happy

This still going Ed - it's a carbon copy of the last topic dude - can't you like - nuke the fucker? He has the same surname as somebody else on MR - am I missing something here????

I don't run this site Ian - it's my friend Behshad's. His call. Same guy as on MR, but he is petrified to do anything on there, which is why I started this thread after another annoying post he made here about me.

Many on there have been banned for far less and yes I think Andrew should terminate his account. That's his call though.

Seriously, why does some anonymous fucker care about 3 year old posts and troll me? It's fucking creepy and weird. The guy saved a bunch of pictures of many of us and probably jerks off to them daily. Come clean, let him show himself, then we can have cyber battles all day. I'm all for that.

Without that he is a fucking stalker. Watch your backs.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Drew's too busy watching the Ashes mate - wait till the end of the series and an English victory - he'll be pissed off then and would probably get rid of Yul then Very Happy

Can't you just black list him on your pm's or alternatively buy him a season ticket for the Cowboys - that's the biggest fuckin' nightmare anyone could receive, ain't that right Liam - He'd never stalk you again bounce
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:05 pm

How'd the fuckin' Turkey day go?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Styxman wrote:
Can't you just black list him on your pm's - that's the biggest fuckin' nightmare anyone could receive, ain't that right Liam - He'd never stalk you again bounce

I could, and I might. But truthfully fuck that. I even tried to set him straight once and he posted the PM publicaly - which is a piece of shit move.

You don't see me posting about him until his cowardly ass posts here (always about me and my family).

Christ Mike - go get a girlfriend. I don't swing that way.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Hmmm ... this is a tough one. On one hand, I have always felt that any picture you put online is pretty much fair game. You can't mandate rules with faceless people and showing any sort of aggravation only transfers power and control to that person.

However, with that said, it's really hard for me to determine how I would react if *I* were in Ed's shoes. I'm pretty sure that any reference to a wife and/or child would set me off pretty good or at least raise my guard. And if that alone didn't, that coupled with the photobucket revelation (shameless Journey plug Embarassed ), would rstart to raise some eyebows.

Lastly, what's making this all too fucking weird is that no one knows who Mike (Yulog) is. We've almost all met and, for better or for worse, we have an idea of what we're all like. Regardless, I'm pretty confident for that although some of us may have some very minor shortcomings, we're all good people. And then there's Mike ... who is he? Is he even a he? You start to get into that cyber element of mystery and when you add the mystery and other small past happenings, you start to wonder a bit. Call it Susie Syndrome. She ruined it for everyone. The "benefit of the doubt" is no longer given.

In short, this is all bullshit. Mike, get your ass out to an event, concert or one of our other insanely fun get togethers. Put this shit behind us and let's move on. Or don't. That's totally your right, but when you're faceless and have done a few small things that can be misconstrued as borderline weird, you have to realize that people have the right to question that which they do not know. Kind of a "safety first" thing.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:59 pm

I have to agree with Dan on several points. Once you put pictures online it IS on YOU. That's my fault. And where you Mike will always be seperated when you start this shit is that many of us do know each other personally - (For better or for worse - mostly better)

Mike - come clean. I'm bored and tired of this shit. Let's end this b.s.

You once said I would never speak with Dan, Dean or Andrew again and you were wrong on all counts.

If you want to battle, fine - stop hiding. If you don't - cool as well. This is just getting old.

Last edited by Ed on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:09 pm

One little thing...if someone posts a picture on a website like this..it's on them with whatever happens with it on THIS site. Posting it on a private photobucket account, or any other site is just NOT normal. Infact...it IS obsession. Kinda pathetic, if ya ask me. Really...WHAT'S THE POINT. Unless it's on THIS site, who the fuck cares?
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Liam wrote:One little thing...if someone posts a picture on a website like this..it's on them with whatever happens with it on THIS site. Posting it on a private photobucket account, or any other site is just NOT normal. Infact...it IS obsession. Kinda pathetic, if ya ask me. Really...WHAT'S THE POINT. Unless it's on THIS site, who the fuck cares?

I will take this time to make a shameless plug and invite anyone who wants to join The Annex to PM me. Laughing

Really want Behshad back on the site for sure.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 pm

LMAO...nice timing, bro.
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Liam wrote:LMAO...nice timing, bro.

Well, always looking to expand. Razz

I will always post here, but welcome anyone to my site. You might find some old friends if you join.

Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 pm

LOL
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:
Can't you just black list him on your pm's - that's the biggest fuckin' nightmare anyone could receive, ain't that right Liam - He'd never stalk you again bounce

I could, and I might. But truthfully fuck that. I even tried to set him straight once and he posted the PM publicaly - which is a piece of shit move.

You don't see me posting about him until his cowardly ass posts here (always about me and my family).

Christ Mike - go get a girlfriend. I don't swing that way.

Why would you blacklist me from your pm's Ed i dont pm you ,are you lying about this as well and telling them that i'm sending you threatening emails? Its hysterical Ed, everything you do is considered okay but if someone does something that gets your goat , its either illegal or a "shit move" Laughing

I'm sorry but my idea of a stalker is someone that goes everywhere you go, trying to get every little bit of information you can about a person, maybe trying to sabatage some of their accounts, trying to post personal information in hopes that it will cause problems for that person, trying to get people kicked off sites they go to because you don't like them. Ed havent you done this to several people?

Cmon ED come clean your just pissed because you can't piss me off, and all i have to do is write 1 post about someone taking over your spot as the only poster here and you blow a tie rod. Trying to paint the photoshop person as psycho because there were pics of various mr peeps in a 3-4 yr photobucket account (2 yrs ago)which were used for parody creations is laughable. There is no pics of his family being held hostage which ed would like you to believe is the case, never was ,ED is just trying to spin a mole hill into a mountain.

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:28 pm

You should cut and run Mike.

Offered the olive branch to you and you can't handle it.

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Ever notice how Mike dodges all questions? Surprised

Thankfully you and your 1600 animated gif creepy bullshit are now out in the open fucker.

Fuck you!

Defend. Deflect and DENY.

Same old. Same old. Fuck you for talking about my family. 3 years ago. Let it go dickbag.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:17 pm

So let me get this straight....having a photobucket with pictures from past jokes not ok. But trying to get into peoples photobuckets, stalking their photobuckets, and saving what you find in their photobuckets to find dirt you can use against them when they piss you off, fine, normal, and absolutely ok? Huh.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Lynn...if hacking someone's photobucket to remove personal pics of you OR your family that shouldn't be up in the first place...then no..it's not wrong.
Kinda like hacking into a system that has you SS# that shouldn't have it...more power to ya, just don't get caught.
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next