What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question??

4 posters

Go down

Question?? Empty Question??

Post by Deb Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:24 pm

What is the best free youtube downloader? What do any of you use? I used to have a link to one, but I mistakenly deleted it and can't remember what it was?
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Question?? Empty Re: Question??

Post by Ed Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Deb, honestly I don't use any of them because the quality isn't usually worth keeping. For awhile RealPlayer had one and I saved a few MPEG's but they didn't look very good.

I get it though - if you find something really rare.

There is some on screen capture software I have that's damn good though. Unfortunately my main computer tower that has it is down and I'm surfing off the laptop (We have it shutdown while our contractor is working on the house) . I'll point you in that software direction once the CPU is back up and running. Works way better than anything I have ever used.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:51 pm

I have keepvid. Very simple (needs to be for me Laughing )Been using it for a cpl yrs now.

www.keepvid.com

Hope this helps Deb
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Kate wrote:I have keepvid. Very simple (needs to be for me Laughing )Been using it for a cpl yrs now.

www.keepvid.com

Hope this helps Deb

Big time! Thanks girl! You can even save in HD if the vids clear to start with. Just saved a couple and they came across great! Wanted the program for; 1. Like Ed said, to save some rare stuff; and 2. So I could continue to make my AV gifs that some just love so much. Laughing Razz

Question?? 2edqyw3

Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:33 am

Deb wrote:
Kate wrote:I have keepvid. Very simple (needs to be for me Laughing )Been using it for a cpl yrs now.

www.keepvid.com

Hope this helps Deb

Big time! Thanks girl! You can even save in HD if the vids clear to start with. Just saved a couple and they came across great! Wanted the program for; 1. Like Ed said, to save some rare stuff; and 2. So I could continue to make my AV gifs that some just love so much. Laughing Razz

Question?? 2edqyw3

Do you mean your boobie flashin gifs Question?? Aewhistleov31

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down