What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread

+5
Behshad
natalie
GI_Jim
Styxman
Ed
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread

Post by yulog Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 am

Ed wrote:Still not reading your boring repetetive shit you fucking pussy Razz

Your posts do not bother me idiot, just annoying like a fly in the house to be swatted and gutless.

Otherwise STFU (and seriously some WTF moderation needs to happen here. Mike's only posts on this site are 99% baiting me).

If your not reading my posts how could they be annoying you, and to take this a little further if my posts don't bother you why are you crying to the moderators to do something about it.

Simple logic dictates that if your not reading my posts there would be no reason for you to post a retort to every comment i've made , also there would be no reason for you to be as bothered by them as you are, to the point that your demanding that moderators takeover.(Nothing says i'm putting up the white flag like "some wtf moderation needs to happen here, because i can't hack it")

Last edited by yulog on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Empty Re: So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:57 am

I'll close this thread if you lot don't pipe down. I'm a Buddhist now, so lets all find a little Karma Smile

Peace be with you Children.

Buddhism only lasts for a day normally so don't make me come back on
flower
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:53 am

Styxman wrote:I'll close this thread if you lot don't pipe down. I'm a Buddhist now, so lets all find a little Karma Smile

flower

I think we got it straightened out Ian. Mike finally came clean. Check out what he sent me:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 CreepyStalker

So I'm turning into my roommate. (Well, at least how he used to be before he finally got a girlfriend.)

I say this because I'm an internet stalker. I'm on Wisdom Truth Freedom as yulog, and I got a "quiver" match (basically people the computer suggests you message) with a guy who lives in Maryland . He's pretty cute, too.

So I messaged him, telling him that I, am a fag living in Arizona, and that I was looking to make new friends, date, network, etc and asked if he wanted to hang out. Nothing too overt, but just a nice message inviting him to grab a drink.

He received my message and looked at my profile this morning--no response. Granted, he may have been on his way out the door and not had time to respond, but generally if the person you write to views your profile and doesn't respond, you'll never hear from them.

So rather than letting it go and moving on with my life, I get depressed, once again asking myself "why am I so easy to dismiss, and so easy to ignore?" I mean, am I the ONLY person who actually wants to make friends as he seeks out a boyfriend? I'm not (just) trying to get into your pants! I'm cool with networking and making another friend who likes AOR music!

So I start using information from his melodicrock profile to find him on WTF. Sure enough, there he is--and because of his privacy settings allowing people in his network to see all his information, I found out a lot of meaningless stuff about him and so it just irks me all the more to think I'm dismissible because I'm unattractive. He doesn't want to "waste his time" to even get to know me.

To make matters a bit worse, I had a great chat last night with a wonderful guy who I'd really love to take on a date, but lives to far away and probably has no interest.

SIGH.

There's a lot on my mind, but I feel like in needs to be stretched out over several posts, to avoid mixing topics and creating confusion.

The point is that I am disturbing myself because I'm so lonely that I stalk people I don't know. Sad

Mile "yulog" Ulrich

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 56860 So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 728568
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:18 am

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 864898
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:I'll close this thread if you lot don't pipe down. I'm a Buddhist now, so lets all find a little Karma Smile

flower

I think we got it straightened out Ian. I'm finally gonna come clean. Check out this blurb from my diary:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Edsexslave

So I'm turning into my roommate. (Well, at least how he used to be before he finally got a girlfriend.)

I say this because I'm an internet stalker. I'm on Wisdom Truth Freedom as ED, and I got a "quiver" match (basically people the computer suggests you message) with a guy who lives in texas .His name is Liam and He's pretty cute, too.

So I messaged him, telling him that I, am a fag living in Maryland, and that I was looking to make new friends, date, network, etc and asked if he wanted to hang out. Nothing too overt, but just a nice message inviting him to grab a drink.

He received my message and looked at my profile this morning--no response. Granted, he may have been on his way out the door and not had time to respond, but generally if the person you write to views your profile and doesn't respond, you'll never hear from them.

So rather than letting it go and moving on with my life, I get depressed, once again asking myself "why am I so easy to dismiss, and so easy to ignore?" I mean, am I the ONLY person who actually wants to make friends as he seeks out a boyfriend? I'm not (just) trying to get into your pants! I'm cool with networking and making another friend who likes AOR music!

So I start using information from his melodicrock profile to find him on WTF. Sure enough, there he is--and because of his privacy settings allowing people in his network to see all his information, I found out a lot of meaningless stuff about him and so it just irks me all the more to think I'm dismissible because I'm unattractive. He doesn't want to "waste his time" to even get to know me.

To make matters a bit worse, I had a great chat last night with a wonderful guy who I'd really love to take on a date, but lives to far away and probably has no interest.

SIGH.

There's a lot on my mind, but I feel like in needs to be stretched out over several posts, to avoid mixing topics and creating confusion.

The point is that I am disturbing myself because I'm so lonely that I stalk people and the one I'm stalking now is Liam, he doesn't have much upstairs but he sure is cute.I need to end this facade with my family and be with the man i love........Liam!, liam, please dont ignore me because of my massive head. I want you! I need you! Liiiiaaaaaaaaaam!!! Oh the agony, someone please put an end to my lusting for this simple man.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 56860

ED, its called a diary for a reason(some of those thoughts need to just stay hidden), i think we all suspected this for a long time now, but we really didn't want to read this trainwreck here at wtf.

Anyway good luck with liam, (i have to agree with you about him...not much upstairs) you might want to scale back your advances to him, you dont want to scare him away like all the others....jesus look at that noggin So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 EMOHA2laughing003HL21

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:14 pm

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Yulog_10
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Funny part is, Ed...that only took you about a minute and 1/2 to dream up and type. LMAO
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Liam wrote:Funny part is, Ed...that only took you about a minute and 1/2 to dream up and type. LMAO

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Yulog_11
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:33 pm

LMMFAO Nice.
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:37 pm

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Yulog_12
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Liam wrote:Funny part is, Ed...that only took you about a minute and 1/2 to dream up and type and you did all this while we were having one of our wild lovemaking sessions. LMAO

Shocked Now that is impressive, a bit disgusting but still impressive. pig So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 462436

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:21 pm

This post was made by yulog who is currently on your ignore list.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 WaggingTailDoggieAlphabyiRiS-A-1So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 WaggingTailDoggieAlphabyiRiS-R

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 DidntReadlolElmo
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:04 pm

That hardon for you ain't goin' away after 7 years, bro. Gotta admit...he's a trooper. LOL
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Now this is a thread - too funny guys.

Karma though, Karma.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Liam wrote:That hardon for you ain't goin' away after 7 years, bro. Gotta admit...he's a trooper. LOL

Can't blame him, being the sexy beast that I am. So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 895660

Predicting the future...... Quote above gets copied, altered, followed by animated gifs So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 193918

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 768260

Besides, I can just be "yulog".

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Laughing-2
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:30 pm

LMFAO.
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Liam wrote:That hardon i have for you ain't goin' away after 7 years, bro. Gotta admit...i'm going to try my best to get you in the pooper. LOL

I guess we now know who is the chick in the relationship.....not a big surprise So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Busted

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Ar_ign10

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Anonymous
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 pm

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Edsign

whew! Thank goodness i'm on the ignore list...i guess this will open up a spot on your save list for Liam? So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 EMOPOThumbsUp007HL1

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:49 pm

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Help10
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:43 pm

I'll check back in a month when this lame shit is over.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Andrew wrote:I'll check back in a month when this lame shit is over.

Please do and just remember, he is on your site Wombat. Wink

I'd love it to be over. It's boring and I have an obsessive stalker.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:26 am

You'll check back in a fuckin' week - probably 10 mins after you've posted the Journey review as we need to rip into you then Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Ed wrote:

Please do and just remember, he is on your site Wombat. Wink

I'd love it to be over. It's boring and I have an obsessive stalker.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Asskiss

...whats the saying?....once a kiss ass..... Razz

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Did anyone see that?

Neither did I.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 768260

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 2 Silly-smileys
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next