What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread

+5
Behshad
natalie
GI_Jim
Styxman
Ed
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 3 Empty Re: So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread

Post by Liam Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:51 pm

And I BET you that it was something to bait you. How can you not get that you're being IGNORED???
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 3 Empty Re: So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread

Post by Ed Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Liam wrote:And I BET you that it was something to bait you. How can you not get that you're being IGNORED???

He was probably responding to confirm that he's coming to the Steve Augeri show on May 22nd but got the threads mixed up.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 3 Emoticon%20photographer So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 3 Emoticon%20laughin
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Just look for the guy in a Cubs hat, and a trench coat hanging out with the kids of the fat housewives. He'll be the one asking "Do you want a sucker??" LOL
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Liam wrote:Just look for the me in a Cubs hat, and a trench coat hanging out with the kids of the fat housewives. I'll be the one asking "Do you want a sucker??" LOL

This is starting to get weird ....Liam please don't tell us anymore about your personal life , your really starting to sound a bit creepy ( are you related to Timstar?) scratch

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Ed...did you hear something?
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Liam wrote:Ed...did you hear something?

Nope.

Have no diplomatic relations with that troll anymore. Glad he is exposing himself though. (More than he realizes)

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 3 Aliensmiley

If he feels the need to contact me he can go through the neutral British Embassy headed by Styxman/Ian to send me a message.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 3 Benitez

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:34 am

My Embassy staff will deal with this...we understand his name is shitlog according to our contact at MI5.....do you want us to clear the problem with a subtle hit or perhaps drop him in the hills of Afghanistan with a Stars and Stripes T shirt? Let us know.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:43 am

Styxman wrote:My Embassy staff will deal with this...we understand his name is shitlog according to our contact at MI5.....do you want us to clear the problem with a subtle hit or perhaps drop him in the hills of Afghanistan with a Stars and Stripes T shirt? Let us know.

What ever you decide to do, make sure you get clearance from your wife first, you remember what happened last time you didnt check with her before making a decision So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 3 447617 Laughing

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 am

Styxman wrote:My Embassy staff will deal with this...we understand his name is shitlog according to our contact at MI5.....do you want us to clear the problem with a subtle hit or perhaps drop him in the hills of Afghanistan with a Stars and Stripes T shirt? Let us know.

I was thinking Iraq.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 3 Iraq-flag-waving-smile-animated So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 3 Iraq-smile-flag
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun May 01, 2011 9:19 am

One of my ops in Libya has sent out a small team to collect this guy and drop him in the Middle of Tripoli with a T shirt adorning the picture of Muʿammar al-Qaḏḏāfī with the words - He takes it up the ass written on the back..in their lingo
Seems pretty fool proof to me that Shitlog won't be here come Monday!

We have a back up T shirt with a picture of Martin Luther with the words - I pumped him up the ass before I shot him....just waiting on a good location for the back up drop.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Styxman wrote:One of my ops in Libya has sent out a small team to collect this guy and drop him in the Middle of Tripoli with a T shirt adorning the picture of Muʿammar al-Qaḏḏāfī with the words - He takes it up the ass written on the back..in their lingo
Seems pretty fool proof to me that Shitlog won't be here come Monday!

We have a back up T shirt with a picture of Martin Luther with the words - I pumped him up the ass before I shot him....just waiting on a good location for the back up drop.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 3 Id1837 See ya monday.

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon May 02, 2011 2:27 am

Hey Ian.
I see you have some sort of reply. No idea what he posted obviously. Give him points for being a fucking hard head, but that's about it.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread - Page 3 20090901-animated_maybe_lg_smiley_face_h
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Mon May 02, 2011 5:30 am

His post was cut short....seemed to just end after a few frantic words, including................I'm sorry, please don't take me.....then something about can he take a picture of you with him, cause he can't live without that...then it just finished.

Told ya I'd get it done bounce
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3