What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread

+5
Behshad
natalie
GI_Jim
Styxman
Ed
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread Empty So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread

Post by Ed Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:08 am

No reason to venture out of The Annex anymore. Only Liam and Ian post here and I can see them there. Oh well.

Last edited by Ed on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread Empty Re: So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread

Post by Styxman Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 am

Be there over the weekend - feckin' mad week again at work but it's party time now Smile

Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread Empty Re: So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread

Post by GI_Jim Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:39 pm

I guess I'm just chopped liver? Shocked Wink
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:50 am

GI_Jim wrote:I guess I'm just chopped liver? Shocked Wink
Join the chopped liver club... pig

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:59 am

natalie wrote:
Join the chopped liver club... pig

Lol! Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:59 am

lol Chopped liver is on sale this weekend Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:42 am

I was generalizing Jim. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:36 pm

I read here a lot, but don't post much. I laugh on the inside. Meaning there is some funny shit posted here, and I really enjoy it, but forgive me if I don't add to the conversation. I've just not had a lot to say lately.

Same with your site Ed. I don't post much, but I get a lot of enjoyment out of reading there. YOUR site is off the chain for laughter. Great stuff.

I am very appreciative of you both, Ed and Behshad for having me on your respective sites. I enjoy them very much.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Rick wrote:I read here a lot, but don't post much. I laugh on the inside. Meaning there is some funny shit posted here, and I really enjoy it, but forgive me if I don't add to the conversation. I've just not had a lot to say lately.

Same with your site Ed. I don't post much, but I get a lot of enjoyment out of reading there. YOUR site is off the chain for laughter. Great stuff.

I am very appreciative of you both, Ed and Behshad for having me on your respective sites. I enjoy them very much.

Rick, I like this site, and of course have my own as you know. How many years now have some of us been exchanging silly stuff, ideas about music, etc?

B is my friend, and so many others. Just would like to see some more activity here. No biggie. I consider WTF my old MR venue until my guy Andrew allows me back in.

Wink

Under a new name though.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:15 pm

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread Butt-kisser

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Hey B

I thought I had fuckface blocked and it appeared. Accident I think.

Too funny.

C'mon Mike. If you had any guts you'd open up and match your life with mine. Laughing

Hilarious.

Razz

Pussy........................... I love you
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Stop sending me his shit peeps. Razz

I will never understand the obsession of someone who does not know me doing that. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:22 am

Amazing how much power the drunk gives me and i didn't even have to post 1 word. So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread EMOAYVoodooHL5

(6 pms, and 14 posts from Mr Drama queen) looks like Ed is having another meltdown. So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread EMOHA2laughing005HL21

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Laughing at my threads from last night. Laughing

Not reading your response Mike, sorry. I gave you enough attention which I am sure you enjoyed since you are my biggest fan.

There is someone on MR who posts about pills, and alcohol and says all kinds of things worse than I ever did on a regular basis. (and I have no problem with that) Yet the fact that you fixate on me is what is creepy. Also you saving pictures of me and my family (as well as others) while hiding your personal information is cowardly at best.

Say some of what you think about me to my face sometime outside of the keyboard courage.

Happy Easter. Razz
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:19 am

Ed wrote:Laughing at my threads from last night. Laughing

* Yes, to bad everyone else is shaking their heads and saying "what a pathetic drunken loser"

Not reading your response Mike, sorry. I gave you enough attention which I am sure you enjoyed since you are my biggest fan.

*Yes your not reading my posts Rolling Eyes but you respond to every one of them sometimes with 20 or so drunken crybaby rants...pretty transparent (its so obvious you read all my posts especially after last nights meltdown)So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread EMOHA2laughing005HL21

There is someone on MR who posts about pills, and alcohol and says all kinds of things worse than I ever did on a regular basis. (and I have no problem with that) Yet the fact that you fixate on me is what is creepy. Also you saving pictures of me and my family (as well as others) while hiding your personal information is cowardly at best.

*Typical alcoholic, trying to minimize and deflect his own inadequacies on someone else (what a sad little man you are)

Say some of what you think about me to my face sometime outside of the keyboard courage.

* Seriously Ed, do we really need to see you cry anymore than you already have here at WTF So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread Id1827

Happy Easter. Razz
[b]

Ed , Get a sponsor....you need help , do it for your family...they deserve better.

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Ed wrote:

C'mon Mike. If you had any guts you'd open up and match your life with mine.

:

Said the man driving a toyota tercel for 13 yrs until his wife upgraded him to a corolla????

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread Cackle

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:26 pm

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread 461490_main
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Ed wrote:So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread 461490_main

Look who's not reading my posts.........again So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread EMOHAbFun001

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:49 pm

This post was made by yulog who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Let me guess? Quoted me, changed the words around and used one of his 2,000 + gifs?

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread Yawn-726829

Wonder what he'll do when message boards require a real identity? Laughing
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Ed wrote:This post was made by yulog who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Let me guess? Quoted me, changed the words around and used one of his 2,000 + gifs?

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread Yawn-726829

Wonder what he'll do when message boards require a real identity? Laughing

Look at Ed trying to prove he's not reading my posts, and he does it right after i made a comment that he was reading my posts(how did he know to do that Rolling Eyes ) ed you are so bad at this drunken Razz

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:04 pm

This post was made by yulog who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread Cybers10
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 pm

So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread Edstalkerfinished

Jeez, look at the size of that melon! Laughing you would think the guy would be smart and yet oddly enough its the exact opposite So disappointing - The yulog stalking thread 27

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Still not reading your boring repetetive shit you fucking pussy Razz

Are you fat? Ashamed? Or just the coward I know you are?

You have been been posting on these sites longer than I. You comment on people you have never met but hide like a faggot bitch when doing it. You are just pathetic and boring.

No idea why you are so scared in the age of Facebook and Twitter and social networking? Your posts do not bother me idiot, just annoying like a fly in the house to be swatted and gutless.

Put yourself out there and show some balls and then see if you can put me down in comparison. You know you can't.

Eat a bucket of jizz you sissy fag. tongue

Otherwise STFU (and seriously some WTF moderation needs to happen here. Mike's only posts on this site are 99% baiting me). His fixation stems from getting kicked out of The Annex. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Crying or Very sad

Had you not been anonymous you would have not been booted from my site.

You are irrelevant until you have the guts after the 6 or 7 years with interacting with us online just join us at one of our live events and feel free to play your cowardly game in front of me Mike in person. I dare you. Laughing

Last edited by Ed on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:16 am

When all the hookers turn you down, you need SOME activity. LOL
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:15 am

Liam wrote:When all the hookers turn you down, you need SOME activity. LOL

Sorry to hear the hookers are turning you down Liam maybe you can get some activity with Ed you seem to already be up his ass Razz

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next