What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gregg Rolie Pics

+9
yulog
Gideon
Behshad
Moon Beam
natalie
Andrew
Ed
Saint John
blueskies
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gregg Rolie Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: Gregg Rolie Pics

Post by Saint John Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:06 am

blueskies wrote:I didn't think you could be trusted and I was right.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing "People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others. A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people's motives are suspect or even malevolent. Individuals with this disorder assume that other people will exploit, harm, or deceive them, even if no evidence exists to support this expectation." Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:16 am

Saint John wrote:
blueskies wrote:
Saint John wrote:Thanks. You proved every one of my points as valid! Cool

No, you have proven mine. I didn't think you could be trusted and I was right.

There's the paranoia again! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Two things came out of the past few days. One is that I said to Andrew the other day what many people would have liked to say to him. The second is you showed you couldn't be trusted both in telling gossip to Jim that you had to apologize to Jeremey for when it came back on you...and when Jim attacked Jeremey the other night you were spurring it on.....just a bunch of gossip is the only things you both said in that thread....you showed yourself the other night during Jims attack on Jeremey if you realize it or not...and again you have proven you can't be trusted tonight. Good for people to know.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:25 am

More bullshit. I apologized to Jeremey, not because I "had to," but because I thought it was right. I could've told Jeremey to go fuck a cat and it would have been of zero consequence to me. But I'm guided by a moral compass and I felt it right to apologize for the situation.

And I didn't spur on shit. Jim and Jeremey are both adults and their spat had nothing, absolutely zip, to do with me. But the funny thing is that you didn't say a WORD about EITHER as they happened. You just weren't paranoid the other night, but you are now. And that's why you're trying to re-write history. Epic fail. Laughing
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 am

Saint John wrote:More bullshit. I apologized to Jeremey, not because I "had to," but because I thought it was right. I could've told Jeremey to go fuck a cat and it would have been of zero consequence to me. But I'm guided by a moral compass and I felt it right to apologize for the situation.

And I didn't spur on shit. Jim and Jeremey are both adults and their spat had nothing, absolutely zip, to do with me. But the funny thing is that you didn't say a WORD about EITHER as they happened. You just weren't paranoid the other night, but you are now. And that's why you're trying to re-write history. Epic fail. Laughing

That whole Frontiers thing melted down on my site more than I care to remember.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 am

Phallus, who are "these people" you speak of that are lining up to give me a smack down?

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:42 am

Andrew wrote:Phallus, who are "these people" you speak of that are lining up to give me a smack down?

The voices in her head.. Now, have some compassion-it's a real disorder that requires treatment and we shouldn't judge.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:44 am

Saint John wrote:More bullshit. I apologized to Jeremey, not because I "had to," but because I thought it was right. I could've told Jeremey to go fuck a cat and it would have been of zero consequence to me. But I'm guided by a moral compass and I felt it right to apologize for the situation.

The first part is laughable since your moral compass lost its way a long time ago.
As for the second part..Yes I did make comment to Jim twice in that thread the other night so the last part of what you just said doesn't even make any sense. How many beers in are you? Guess you haven't bought that breathalizer for your keyboard yet. Rolling Eyes

Anyway,...I hope your mom feels a lot better and is up and around soon from her surgery and you have a safe trip home. Regardless of what you do or say about me now, previously and in the future..I wish you and everyone else well. Goodbye, God bless and take care.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:50 am

blueskies wrote:How many beers in are you?

More paranoid assumptions! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:52 am

Saint John wrote:
blueskies wrote:How many beers in are you?

More paranoid assumptions! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Some of my most heinous online postings have been stone cold sober. In fact the worst ones are made in the light of day, during the week and totally calculated.

You can't assume anything online.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:46 am

Ed wrote:You can't assume anything online.

Completely true.
If only we could see peoples eyes when they post, damn straight you'd
know truth from trash in a second!
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:02 am

Im hoping Phyl starts a website . Very Happy But I know she wouldnt allow a few of us here on her website Sad
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:33 am

As soon as this all shook out last night and someone's paranoia was at a fever pitch, I received a text message saying (I'm paraphrasing, but very accurately):

"I knew this was all a setup and I won't stand for anymore of your insults. Please do not contact me again."

I responded "I didn't insult you anywhere. Goodbye."

I then received "What part of 'Do not contact me again' did you not understand? (As if she gets to decide whether I respond or not Laughing Rolling Eyes )

I responded accordingly with "Do not contact me again." Laughing

I then received the frenzied text "DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN. IF YOU DO I WILL INFORM THE POLICE!!!"

Now, mind you, just the other night I received a text that was two of HER paragraphs (aka 2 short stories) at 2:34 am. Regardless, she's been deleted forever. I have still yet to hurl these "insults" she keeps referring to on here. But I'm getting really close to starting! Laughing Speaking of art, boy, she sure is a piece of work! Wink
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:01 am

Well Im just glad you guys broke up AFTER Valentines Day Gregg Rolie Pics - Page 2 225243
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:08 am

Shocked Mad Gregg Rolie Pics - Page 2 50667 Gregg Rolie Pics - Page 2 728731
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Saint John wrote:As soon as this all shook out last night and someone's paranoia was at a fever pitch, I received a text message saying (I'm paraphrasing, but very accurately):

"I knew this was all a setup and I won't stand for anymore of your insults. Please do not contact me again."

I responded "I didn't insult you anywhere. Goodbye."

I then received "What part of 'Do not contact me again' did you not understand? (As if she gets to decide whether I respond or not Laughing Rolling Eyes )

I responded accordingly with "Do not contact me again." Laughing

I then received the frenzied text "DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN. IF YOU DO I WILL INFORM THE POLICE!!!"

Now, mind you, just the other night I received a text that was two of HER paragraphs (aka 2 short stories) at 2:34 am. Regardless, she's been deleted forever. I have still yet to hurl these "insults" she keeps referring to on here. But I'm getting really close to starting! Laughing Speaking of art, boy, she sure is a piece of work! Wink

Stop pestering her. She's very busy and FAR more important than you because she has more important things to do than post on this forum and listen to your bullshit-let alone having to deal with sending you text messages over and over and over again reminding you to not contact her anymore....Sheesh, what's wrong with you??????????? Evil or Very Mad

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 pm

natalie wrote:

Stop pestering her. She's very busy and FAR more important than you because she has more important things to do than post on this forum and listen to your bullshit-let alone having to deal with sending you text messages over and over and over again reminding you to not contact her anymore....Sheesh, what's wrong with you??????????? Evil or Very Mad

LOL! Behshad was right. He told me it was a bad fucking idea to allow her to post here and he predicted exactly what would eventually happen. Like they say, no good deed goes unpunished. Well, that's the last time I'm nice, that's for sure. study
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:36 pm

B predicted that she'd come in here and post over and over how busy she was and how she was "done" and had more important things to do? Wow, he must be psychic because there's NO way anyone could just know that.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:45 pm

natalie wrote:B predicted that she'd come in here and post over and over how busy she was and how she was "done" and had more important things to do? Wow, he must be psychic because there's NO way anyone could just know that.

Well, he wasn't that specific! Here's an outline:

-Cautious at first
-Friendly
-Manic poster
-Paranoid
-Shit hits the fan and psychosis rears its head
-She leaves before she's banned
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 pm

At least Phallus got the chance to give me that mighty verbal smackdown that so many others have been lining up to give me Smile

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Andrew wrote:At least Phallus got the chance to give me that mighty verbal smackdown that so many others have been lining up to give me Smile

Be careful, Andrew....if you start talking about being beaten by a phallus, well, people might get the wrong idea.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Saint John wrote:Well, he wasn't that specific! Here's an outline:

-Cautious at first
-Friendly
-Manic poster
-Paranoid
-Shit hits the fan and psychosis rears its head
-She leaves before she's banned

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Someone's got to keep that "Now Playing" thread hoppin'!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Do not contact me again. Laughing Rolling Eyes Gregg Rolie Pics - Page 2 47142
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Saint John wrote:Do not contact me again. Laughing Rolling Eyes Gregg Rolie Pics - Page 2 47142
Do NOT reply to my post! Gregg Rolie Pics - Page 2 143830

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:38 pm

natalie wrote:
Saint John wrote:Do not contact me again. Laughing Rolling Eyes Gregg Rolie Pics - Page 2 47142
DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTACT THE POLICE??? Laughing Gregg Rolie Pics - Page 2 388112
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Saint John wrote:
natalie wrote:
DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTACT THE POLICE??? Laughing Gregg Rolie Pics - Page 2 388112
I have better things to do than post on this forum with losers that have no life. I need to go take photos of people who have no knowledge of the photos then copyright them and post them in public forums so I can sue people for limiting my income potential by reposting my pictures...so leave me alone! I'm DONE! Gregg Rolie Pics - Page 2 50667

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next