What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP RockinDeano

+6
natalie
DP
Lynn
Ed
Saint John
Behshad
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RIP RockinDeano  - Page 2 Empty Re: RIP RockinDeano

Post by Lynn Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 am

Moon Beam wrote:Please forgive me if I'm being a "blockhead" but isn't Dean's death date tomorrow?
I'm reading old posts and the online condolences, yup my eye are leaking. Sad
Well I think he may have passed on the 26th, but we all found out on the 27th?
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:23 am

Moon Beam wrote:Please forgive me if I'm being a "blockhead" but isn't Dean's death date tomorrow?

Moonraker, I'm pretty sure it was Sunday, February 26th, of last year. I believe we *found out* on Monday the 27th. I remember Stu calling me early Monday morning and being totally floored by the news.

Regardless, in honor of Dean, I think you should PM me a picture of your cans. king
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:27 am

Saint John wrote:

Moonraker, I'm pretty sure it was Sunday, February 26th, of last year. I believe we *found out* on Monday the 27th. I remember Stu calling me early Monday morning and being totally floored by the news.

Regardless, in honor of Dean, I think you should PM me a picture of your cans. king
wait.. I think she's right Dan, because I'm remembering our phone conversation being on a Tues. I was taking my daughter to a tues appt. But regardless, it's this week, and on our minds for sure!

Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:38 am

Lynn wrote:
Saint John wrote:

wait.. I think she's right Dan, because I'm remembering our phone conversation being on a Tues. I was taking my daughter to a tues appt. But regardless, it's this week, and on our minds for sure!

It's what he would have wanted ladies... Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:50 am

Saint John wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
No need to send a pic, if you've seen one set of double D's then you've seen em all.
Thank you for clarifying my confusion Folks.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:02 am

Moon Beam wrote:
Saint John wrote:

No need to send a pic, if you've seen one set of double D's then you've seen em all.
Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Lynn wrote:
Saint John wrote:One year ago, today. Easy date for me to remember, as its my mother's birthday (as well as Jon Cain's).
yes, Melissa and I were just talking about it the other day. Hard to believe a year has passed. Sad So many times I read those boards and he crosses my mind! Memories are a good thing though.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's the 27th, I remember it being the day before my mom's bday too which my family still gets together for and I thought of Dean the whole time too. It is hard to believe a year has passed, but you're so right memories are great and I still find the laughter he always brought.

Melissa
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Actually, in the thread Stu posted on MR last year, letting us know, he told us on Monday the 27th. But he said Dean passed away "last night"... so it could be the 26th. Doesn't really matter I know. His in our thoughts all week!
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Lynn wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:
Saint John wrote:

Laughing

That's just not true... Some sag. Some are different sizes. Some are lop sided. Some are perky. SOOO many variances. Laughing Laughing Back to the subject though, I really miss seeing him online. He would piss me off to no end sometimes, but other times would have me laughing so hard (like his Home Depot story in the bathroom) that I'd be crying from laughing so hard. He was truly one of a kind.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:10 pm

3 year anniversary. Still miss that crazy bastard.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Yea. He was truly one of a kind.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Can't fucking believe it's been 3 years already.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2