What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More rockindeano MR bullshit....

+14
Lynn
Ed
Deb
cat
Behshad
Styxman
blueskiesisaman
happytrails
Andrew
Kel
Kate
locokat02
natalie
Scarabgator
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

More rockindeano MR bullshit.... Empty More rockindeano MR bullshit....

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:43 pm

This is the problem over there. dean gets to put shit up like this and Natalie calls me "babe" and we get blasted by all, yet dean will be made into robin hood again, fucking robin hood. Everyone over there will line up to thank him for such a funny thread. And before all is said and done the mod over there will join in and casually say "oh dean..." and then proceed to kiss him on the ass while I innocently flirted with a couple of friends and became the anti-Christ...Talk about the MR double standard! This is what I was talking about when I went public before leaving that board with andrew.
Heres the proof: http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=41421

I realize this thread has a very short life ahead of it.....
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

More rockindeano MR bullshit.... Empty Re: More rockindeano MR bullshit....

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:44 pm

and one more damn thing. He talks about how people cannot express their opinions over there anymore without being blasted-how bout me deano???? How many times did you blast me???
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Its so amazing how dean even had his little cronies attacking me. Only on a message board i guess. Dean talks his shit and Im sure he'd try it to my face but some of his little buddies over there would not EVER say that shit to my face that theyve spewed like pussy venom, that I can promise you.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:26 pm

It's just further proof of his blatant disrespect for women. But the masses will flock to him and further encourage his deviant behavior by telling him how "hilarious" he is. I'm certainly no hard-core feminist but it's men like him that give most of you a bad name. Rolling Eyes

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by locokat02 Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Did he put up another creepy thread? When I see his name I don't read it anymore...I've got a good "ignore function" usually. He might drive away more people from a site than he draws in. But I suppose the little clique he's in doesn't want new people anyway.

He attacked me for no reason other than I disagreed with him on a thread. I don't think it's fair that he gets away with murder over there. He and his buddies can argue with each other and it's okay. (And they argue in language that I wouldn't want the kiddies to see. Yeah, it's Andrew's board but it's a public board that isn't locked to non-members like this one.) Others argue in a "civil manner" and the topic gets locked.

If you weren't banned from there, I'd say don't give in to him. Post interesting, music-related subjects that everyone can join in and bury his threads. Razz

For anyone that wants to know, I post there as the first nickname I ever used...walkslikealady. Most of my nicknames have either Lady or cat/kitty in there somewhere. Very Happy

Edited 'cause that last paragraph looked weird!

Last edited by locokat02 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
locokat02
locokat02
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Natalie, you are so right but some will say thats what they expected me to say to one of your responses. But its a double standard.
Locokat-just click the link in my first box above-you'll see. I like Michigan Girl a lot, shes one of the ones I remain friends with and I think its insulting to her and anyone else he mentions and it pisses me off to no end. Sickening that he gets away with murder while others display some harmless "playing around" and become the bad guys.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by locokat02 Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Thanks, but I think I'll pass on the link. I'm sure if it's directed at women it's probably a bit disgusting 'cause that's the way he posts about women. Rolling Eyes

Some things posted can be funny and rauchy, but that guy doesn't seem to have that talent IMO.
locokat02
locokat02
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:44 pm

locokat02 wrote:Thanks, but I think I'll pass on the link. I'm sure if it's directed at women it's probably a bit disgusting 'cause that's the way he posts about women. Rolling Eyes

Some things posted can be funny and rauchy, but that guy doesn't seem to have that talent IMO.

you pegged it dead on LK, and your right. Its disgusting and you dont wanna read it, you can only imagine since it came from him. Apparently we are a minority though.....
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Well I guess the move is complete and he has settled in. Rolling Eyes
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Natalie, I just read your response over there and you should be commended by everyone who finds that shit distasteful! Way to go!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Scarabgator wrote:Natalie, I just read your response over there and you should be commended by everyone who finds that shit distasteful! Way to go!
Thank you!
I just had to break my silence. What kind of a midwife would I be if I didn't fight for women's rights? Seriously, women do NOT deserve to be treated that way. I could go on and on and on about what's wrong with society as a result of such beliefs but I'll spare y'all. If someone said that about his daughter, I doubt he'd think it was as funny....but then again, it IS Dean we are talking about so...who knows?

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by locokat02 Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:09 pm

If it's the thread directed to DrFu, Linda, and Michigan Girl, it seems to have a lot of hits. If the ones it's directed to don't like it and they don't let him know, he'll never learn any manners.

Me...I'm not going to bother with him anymore unless directly attacked. I do have a high blood pressure/heart condition and I don't need his aggravation. Razz
locokat02
locokat02
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:50 pm

locokat02 wrote:If it's the thread directed to DrFu, Linda, and Michigan Girl, it seems to have a lot of hits. If the ones it's directed to don't like it and they don't let him know, he'll never learn any manners.

Me...I'm not going to bother with him anymore unless directly attacked. I do have a high blood pressure/heart condition and I don't need his aggravation. Razz
I don't think he'd learn anyway, but it's "just Dean, that's just the way he is" so, haha, it's funny. I can't understand why people give him a free pass to act like that when they freak out because someone mentioned that Susan Boyle needed some tweezers....seriously, his post is FAR more offensive than that!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:41 pm

I'll be interested to see how Linda responds. She has alot of class and I can't imagine she is going to be happy about that thread being directed at her. She doesn't strike me as someone that sinks to that level.
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:04 pm

It appears that the thread is gone now....Kudos to Andrew for deleting it....not that it will matter, he'll be back.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:05 pm

My apologies for sleeping and not watching the board 24/7. The pills to keep me awake in order to do so are not working.
But now I have been awakened, I can now delete the offending thread.

Again, my apologies...I'll try and stay glued to the board all day today and all night tonight to ensure no one else gets offended in any way.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Andrew, I don't think anyone expects you to watch the board 24/7, the point is that Dean has always been allowed to post this way in the past. I agree that there have been times when you have been unfair in the things that you allow and the things you don't; however, honestly, I don't blame you, I blame his followers that praise him and tell him how hilarious he is when he posts shit like that.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 pm

I don't think he has too many followers there right now and I didn't appreciate the post. He will get a message about that.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by locokat02 Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Well, Andrew, thank you from all women who don't like to be degraded or called unwarranted names!

Me, I don't expect you to be there 24/7 'cause you do have another moderator for the Journey forum. You should not have to teach manners to your posters after they've been there awhile.
locokat02
locokat02
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:22 pm

locokat02 wrote:Well, Andrew, thank you from all women who don't like to be degraded or called unwarranted names!

Me, I don't expect you to be there 24/7 'cause you do have another moderator for the Journey forum. You should not have to teach manners to your posters after they've been there awhile.
Well said. My problem is not with Andrew...it's with Dean and those who support him.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by happytrails Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Last edited by happytrails on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

happytrails
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskiesisaman Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:34 pm

I dont get it,i understand why new people would be upset, or even the girls he asked the question to, but i dont get why Nat would be upset. Question

blueskiesisaman
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:44 pm

blueskiesisaman wrote:I dont get it,i understand why new people would be upset, or even the girls he asked the question to, but i dont get why Nat would be upset. Question
It's the principle Yul. When he posts something like that on a public board it's offensive to me because it illustrates his disrespect for all women. Then several people jump in and say how funny it is, calling it "classic." That is just wrong! If it was truly a question he wanted to ask those two....and they would not have been offended then he should have PM'd them.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskiesisaman Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:07 pm

natalie wrote:
blueskiesisaman wrote:I dont get it,i understand why new people would be upset, or even the girls he asked the question to, but i dont get why Nat would be upset. Question
It's the principle Yul. When he posts something like that on a public board it's offensive to me because it illustrates his disrespect for all women. Then several people jump in and say how funny it is, calling it "classic." That is just wrong! If it was truly a question he wanted to ask those two....and they would not have been offended then he should have PM'd them.

I do understand "your" point, i just dont understand you making it, because your like the most sexual woman on the boards (at least from what i remember)some of the stuff i read here from (ed the guy i called big boy was super raunchy and you ate it up like it was nothing) i know most of that is a game but it just seems odd that you got so offended.

I think it would be like me going after someone on the board for putting up pictures of someones boobies, Laughing

I just thought it was strange that out of all the woman on the board, you would be the one that got pissed. i was reading and it didnt even sound like something you would say.I didnt recognize ANGEL so initially i thought it was someone new but then i saw the "at your cervix" and knew it was you. Still, even after reading it again it just didnt seem like something you would say, guess it just threw me off. Not trying to pick sides , just thought it was a strange occurance of events

blueskiesisaman
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:26 pm

I can tolerate a lot but blatant degradation and disrespect like that, I can't.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next