What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnel Pineda = Steve Perry parrot and loser!!!

+5
Ed
RockinDeano
ProgRocker53
joeydelight
Journeytroll
9 posters

Go down

Arnel Pineda = Steve Perry parrot and loser!!! Empty Arnel Pineda = Steve Perry parrot and loser!!!

Post by Journeytroll Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:42 am

Not impressed with Pineda. Plus, he resembles the guy that picks through my trash on Thursday mornings for cans. The can guy is Filipino too with dog breath, so don't acccuse me on being mean-spirited either. clown

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Arnel Pineda = Steve Perry parrot and loser!!! Empty Re: Arnel Pineda = Steve Perry parrot and loser!!!

Post by joeydelight Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:04 am

Dog breath!!!! cheers
LMFAO!!!!!
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Arnel Pineda = Steve Perry parrot and loser!!! Empty Re: Arnel Pineda = Steve Perry parrot and loser!!!

Post by ProgRocker53 Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:48 am

Arnel Pineda, by all accounts I've read and heard, is a very gracious and humble person that has a hell of a voice and a great attitude. Plus, he's THE voice of what will soon be a platinum record.

Why demean him like this?

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:42 pm

ProgRocker53 wrote:Arnel Pineda, by all accounts I've read and heard, is a very gracious and humble person that has a hell of a voice and a great attitude. Plus, he's THE voice of what will soon be a platinum record.

Because he's a fucken loser...that's why. Now, go put on your Arnel Pineda cheerleading skirt somewhere else.

He picks through my trash!

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:49 pm

How is the guy a loser? He is phenominal and very humble and gracious. I can see bashing those other 4 fucks, as they are complete garbage, but Arnel is pretty fuckin good.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:50 pm

Arnel's a good singer and I'll support the guy but he is nowhere near one of my all-time favorites. I'm not a cheerleader at all...

....that said, I will defend him if somebody unfairly judges or criticizes him.

Hey why don't you throw some pictures of yourself on here JT? I'd love to see the face behind the disgrace.

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:50 pm

ProgRocker53 wrote:Arnel Pineda, by all accounts I've read and heard, is a very gracious and humble person that has a hell of a voice and a great attitude. Plus, he's THE voice of what will soon be a platinum record.

Dude, it will be certified as platinum, but let's face it, that is bullshit math. There is no way that disc sells a million copies. They are going the double disc route of 500K to get to Platinum.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:54 pm

RockinDeano wrote:

Dude, it will be certified as platinum, but let's face it, that is bullshit math. There is no way that disc sells a million copies. They are going the double disc route of 500K to get to Platinum.

I do agree that it's kind of a cheap route to the platinum certification, BUT, even if you certify it as a single disc, the sales are still kinda impressive for Journey in this day and age, and would be impressive for a ton of bands, period.

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:57 pm

RockinDeano wrote:

Spot on. They stuffed in 2 CD's and a DVD for the price of a budget CD. Any certification on this is a joke. Smart move by management though, but price and not units really tells the tale. It's one unit and anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:00 pm

The re-records also seemed way too "cheap" for me to really critique and enjoy.... the DVD was also only 3/4ths or so of the Vegas show right? Wouldn't've hurt to maybe throw in a music video for NWA or AATY, or maybe a behind the scenes type of thing onto the DVD either...

I've only spun the DVD once and the re-records once... the new material is the only part of Revelation worth replaying to me.

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Here is a pic of Troll:

Arnel Pineda = Steve Perry parrot and loser!!! Anus_m
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:02 pm

You can have karaoke ArnelAH and the Home Depot loser fronting Boston as well. There is a great looking girl who sings karaoke at the bar down the street from me. She sounds like Ann Wilson. That doesn't mean she should be fronting Heart if Ann ever blew her voice out, or ate till she explodes (which may happen). Smile
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:04 pm

ProgRocker53 wrote:The re-records also seemed way too "cheap" for me to really critique and enjoy.... the DVD was also only 3/4ths or so of the Vegas show right? Wouldn't've hurt to maybe throw in a music video for NWA or AATY, or maybe a behind the scenes type of thing onto the DVD either...

I've only spun the DVD once and the re-records once... the new material is the only part of Revelation worth replaying to me.

Fair assessment.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:40 pm

ProgRocker53 wrote:Arnel's a good singer and I'll support the guy but he is nowhere near one of my all-time favorites. I'm not a cheerleader at all...

Hey why don't you throw some pictures of yourself on here JT? I'd love to see the face behind the disgrace.

Pineda sucks and I'm leaving my cans out for his twin brother.

You want to see my picture...Why you want to date me?

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by neilot Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:46 am

Journeytroll wrote:
ProgRocker53 wrote:Arnel's a good singer and I'll support the guy but he is nowhere near one of my all-time favorites. I'm not a cheerleader at all...

Thanks,
Journeytroll

lol...that is your picture isnt it..Journeytroll...you fucking racist piece of shit! who the fuck are you.... probably some 14 yr old turd, who typically hides behind the "www wall" like most everybody else with a mouth a million times bigger than their small pathetic limp dicks...like you!

Grow up you fucking moron.... or else Ill send the Filipinio Mafia over to you..I hear some of em like "girly boys " like you...they would like to cut off your little biddy "maggot for a dick" and shove it up yr ass Twisted Evil

neilot
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:05 am

neilot wrote:
Journeytroll wrote:

Thanks,
Journeytroll

lol...that is your picture isnt it..Journeytroll...you fucking racist piece of shit! who the fuck are you.... probably some 14 yr old turd, who typically hides behind the "www wall" like most everybody else with a mouth a million times bigger than their small pathetic limp dicks...like you!

Grow up you fucking moron.... or else Ill send the Filipinio Mafia over to you..I hear some of em like "girly boys " like you...they would like to cut off your little biddy "maggot for a dick" and shove it up yr ass Twisted Evil

Cool...Arnel is posting here!!!!! cheers
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by *Laura Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:24 pm

Journeytroll wrote:Not impressed with Pineda.
Sorry to hear about your hearing impairment.
...Thank goodness you're at least handsome. What a Face

*Laura
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:30 pm

*Laura wrote:

Sorry to hear about your vision. affraid
...Thank goodness you at least have big jugs.What a Face Laughing

Last edited by Behshad on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Laura Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:33 pm

Behshad wrote:
*Laura wrote:

...Thank goodness you at least have big jugs. What a Face Laughing
Sorry about your dick. Laughing My condolences.

*Laura
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm

*Laura wrote:
Behshad wrote:
*Laura wrote:

...Thank goodness you at least have big jugs. What a Face Laughing
Sorry about your dick. Laughing My condolences.

well he got too mouthy. I had to ban him. But no need for condolences. He will be back here to post soon ...
And he doesnt like to be called MY dick only. He aint exclusive , that cocky motherfucker .
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:23 pm

omg - get a room!!!!

Laughing
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down