What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Perry Autograph Hounds

3 posters

Go down

Steve Perry Autograph Hounds Empty Steve Perry Autograph Hounds

Post by Saint John Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:51 pm

While I absolutely hate autographing and simply don't have any, I think the histrionics by Lora Beard and others over at MR are hysterical. Here you have a guy that has to stop in an airport, on his own free will, and sign a few autographs for a couple of minutes, and people are acting as though he was pulled into an alley and gang-raped. Laughing Rolling Eyes Listen, man, sign them or don't, but tell your online attack dog to stand down and heel. It's nauseating.

We're talking about a dude that jumped ship on tours, fired members and the manager because he felt like it, ignored fans for years, abandoned a $75 million dollar reunion tour for no good reason, and we're supposed to feel sorry for him having to willingly give up a few minutes of his time?!? Christ, his indiscretions are infinitely worse than these gnat-like, bothersome, but harmless, dudes. It's silly, really. These autographing guys are out hustling to make a buck ... just like Herbie, Perry, Schon and the rest of Journey did. Shut the fuck up about it. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Steve Perry Autograph Hounds Empty Re: Steve Perry Autograph Hounds

Post by Behshad Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 pm

So did you get your autpgraph or not ?? Steve Perry Autograph Hounds 50667
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:03 am

Better not say anything else guys... wouldn't want the fucking forum Nazi to do this to you...

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

After stating on MR that I don't get what the big damn deal about him signing autographs, I get this message. ^^^ Real nice way to treat your supporters Andrew.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down