What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 #1 PARTY SCHOOL!!!!

3 posters

Go down

2008 #1 PARTY SCHOOL!!!! Empty 2008 #1 PARTY SCHOOL!!!!

Post by Scarabgator Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:46 pm

Looks like my alma mater did it again....

Where's the party at? U. of Florida, study says

Associated Press
Published on: 07/28/08
GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Just call 'em the Guzzling Gators: The University of Florida is the nation's No. 1 party school.
The school tops the annual list of party campuses compiled by the Princeton Review. The university has made the list before, but has never been first. It wrested the title away from West Virginia University.

Coming in second was the University of Mississippi, followed by Penn State University, West Virginia and Ohio University-Athens.
Florida also came in first this year in the categories of students who study the least and students who pack the stadiums.
The annual rankings also list the nation's "Stone-Cold Sober Schools." Topping that list was Utah's Brigham Young University.

WOW!!! #1 after #1.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

2008 #1 PARTY SCHOOL!!!! Empty Re: 2008 #1 PARTY SCHOOL!!!!

Post by lights1961 Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:51 pm

Scarabgator wrote:Looks like my alma mater did it again....

Associated Press
GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Just call 'em the Guzzling Gators: The University of Florida is the nation's No. 1 party school.
The school tops the annual list of party campuses compiled by the Princeton Review. The university has made the list before, but has never been first. It wrested the title away from West Virginia University.

Coming in second was the University of Mississippi, followed by Penn State University, West Virginia and Ohio University-Athens.
Florida also came in first this year in the categories of students who study the least and students who pack the stadiums.
The annual rankings also list the nation's "Stone-Cold Sober Schools." Topping that list was Utah's Brigham Young University.

WOW!!! #1 after #1.

What a great criteria... I want to go back to college!! Leave the books at home and go
to football games!! YEAH BABY.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:56 pm

[quote="lights1961"]
Scarabgator wrote:Looks like my alma mater did it again....

Associated Press

WOW!!! #1 after #1.

What a great criteria... I want to go back to college!! Leave the books at home and go
to football games!! YEAH BABY.[/quote
]

at least for the first year. After that I had to start studying...funds were starting to disappear!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Think Im going back to college.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Scarabgator wrote:Think Im going back to college.
I just did go back to college!!!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down