What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McNeice - Question, and no more of me kissing your ass - it's on!

+3
cat
Journeytroll
Ed
7 posters

Go down

McNeice  - Question, and no more of me kissing your ass - it's on! Empty McNeice - Question, and no more of me kissing your ass - it's on!

Post by Ed Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:37 am

Dean did a lot for me. I am good with that.

How did you let RockinDeano back in though and YET I am evil? I owe Dean, not you fuckhead. I'm fine with it, but you are a cunt Andrew. Your show sucked. Dean said it. I ATTENDED IT and SUPPORTED IT. No biggie, but you are going to get your ass handed to you kangaroo ear ring boy. It is on!

Answer CAREFULLY.

You have no idea what friends I have made.

Andrew, you suck.

And PLEASE sue me for parroting what was told to me from the guy from ORR. I can't wait! An international lawsuit about a comment from someone who gave me a "he said, she said"?

Shut the fuck up! I actually asked you to help me get back on MRX before I got banned. I was still a member and you had ZERO answer. Shitty business man. Just told me to figure it out myself.

There you go kangaroo. I am on you thanks to your favoratism, and shitty comments. BRING IT.

Last edited by Ed on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

McNeice  - Question, and no more of me kissing your ass - it's on! Empty Re: McNeice - Question, and no more of me kissing your ass - it's on!

Post by Ed Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:49 am

Rick, I know it's coming from you. No prob. Laughing

Fine, and you can link my facebook site if you like and my home addy. I don't do that to peeps, but I will not be exactly worried if you do it to me. (Trust ya better than that anyway bro). To answer though, I am happy as my friend Dean is to tell you where I live. Not something you necessarily advertise, but I don't care. Half of melodicrock from the Baltimore party had been to my house. (Dean, thanks)

Shoot me a pm first or call me. Or don't. Trying to be cool about it. I will not do the same, but I can.

Rick and I are volatile at times online. He is correct and similar to me in a way.

Last edited by Ed on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

McNeice  - Question, and no more of me kissing your ass - it's on! Empty Re: McNeice - Question, and no more of me kissing your ass - it's on!

Post by Journeytroll Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:49 am

I'm ready for World War 5 with McIdiot. He banned me for no reason to appease his thick sausage-size finger posting members. cherry

McWanker has demonstrated blatant favoritism on his board towards several posters, yet he banned Joeydelight and Journeytroll and others for lesser circumstances. jocolor

Crap Metal did suck too. affraid Almost a 1,000 empty seats at a 2,500 seating capacity venue. Razz Seeing Nelson performing and Debbie eating should not be the highlight of a rock concert. lol!

Remember when Outback Craphouse allowed certain people to proofread his syrupy article, yet one of them bragged about it before it was even published. Twisted Evil I do. Twisted Evil

This Harry Potter lookalike has shut down his message board site more times than an unstable bank during The Great Depression. Laughing

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:29 am

Just a reminder:

Posting personal information will not be o.k. here.

I personally don't care whose it is or who provided it.

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Ed wrote:Dean did a lot for me. I am good with that.

How did you let RockinDeano back in though and YET I am evil? I owe Dean, not you fuckhead. I'm fine with it, but you are a cunt Andrew. Your show sucked. Dean said it. I ATTENDED IT and SUPPORTED IT. No biggie, but you are going to get your ass handed to you kangaroo ear ring boy. It is on!

Answer CAREFULLY.

Andrew, you suck.

And PLEASE sue me for parroting what was told to me from the guy from ORR. I can't wait! An international lawsuit about a comment from someone who gave me a "he said, she said"?

Shut the fuck up! I actually asked you to help me get back on MRX before I got banned. I was still a member and you had ZERO answer. Shitty business man. Just told me to figure it out myself.

There you go kangaroo. I am on you thanks to your favoratism, and shitty comments. BRING IT.

leave it alone already... how many times does it have to be brought up??? You guys hate each other... well you hate him... but look what he did for you for his show he put on in South Bend... gave you guys first class treatment on tix... and this is how it ends up...
damn.....

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:55 pm

leave it alone already... how many times does it have to be brought up??? You guys hate each other... well you hate him... but look what he did for you for his show he put on in South Bend... gave you guys first class treatment on tix... and this is how it ends up...
damn.....

You could have walked in and been a few feet from the stage regardless.

I am not the only one with these issues. People called me an unfit father on that site. Hey that's no problem. Members from my site had all kinds of legit complaints about the MR forum. All got dismissive condescending replies.

You try getting called to the principal's office for every little thing while others do worse and get not so much as a warning. That turned me sour about the whole band camp thing over there.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Answer CAREFULLY.

Andrew, you suck.

Ed, you said yourself publicly that you shouldn't be on there. You said you can't control your reactions to people on there and inevitably cross the line. Couple that with posts like these, you always calling Andrew out. Name calling and belittling. You answer your own question. Yeah, there are people on there that break the rules, but they don't go after the owner. Dean has made posts that weren't kind to Andrew, but he will apologize and show humility. I don't see that from you.

His business is based on the US dollar. As weak as the dollar has been, he's taken on other projects to help replace lost income. What he doesn't need is forum members and ex-forum members or anything else in life requiring more of his time or causing stress.

My question to you is this. Would you let you back on there? If MR was your sole source of income to feed and clothe 3 kids and a wife? It's not a game to Andrew, it's his life and his bread and butter. People need to lay off and let the guy try to earn a living. I know how it is to struggle, and it sucks.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi Ed. I hope you stay at the other place for selfish reasons.

1. Outback Craphouse won't let Joe or me post there ever.
2. We'll miss you if you start posting again at the Moronicrock site.

You don't need to post there anyways. It boring and loaded with drunks, fatties, and Ricks! Laughing

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:18 pm

Rick wrote:

Answer CAREFULLY.

Andrew, you suck.

Ed, you said yourself publicly that you shouldn't be on there. You said you can't control your reactions to people on there and inevitably cross the line. Couple that with posts like these, you always calling Andrew out. Name calling and belittling. You answer your own question. Yeah, there are people on there that break the rules, but they don't go after the owner. Dean has made posts that weren't kind to Andrew, but he will apologize and show humility. I don't see that from you.

His business is based on the US dollar. As weak as the dollar has been, he's taken on other projects to help replace lost income. What he doesn't need is forum members and ex-forum members or anything else in life requiring more of his time or causing stress.

My question to you is this. Would you let you back on there? If MR was your sole source of income to feed and clothe 3 kids and a wife? It's not a game to Andrew, it's his life and his bread and butter. People need to lay off and let the guy try to earn a living. I know how it is to struggle, and it sucks.

Fair questions Rick. Let me try to address them. First let me say though, that the smack I dish out is all true. And it's a hell of a lot less than anything you would read on an NFL team's message forum.

The MR message board is not Andrew's income. The site is. I was an MRX subscriber and something with paypal got screwed up. I asked him for help and he blew me off. Said re-register or something like that. I think I would have needed to create another paypal account to do that. What a pain in the ass! That's bad business not to help a paying customer. And I supported him as a subscriber. Can you and many others say the same?

So take the financial issue out of it. I'm not buying into that one. Instead of worrying about what I post on a message board, if I where him I would have fixed that - the "He's just trying to make a living" argument doesn't work for me. He showed very poor customer service on that one. And yes he is, but nothing I have ever posted in a small message board community has affected that.

On the other hand, he allowed the tapegate stuff, and crazy antics of many of us to run rampant when it suited him. Then he did a 180 turn when it didn't. That's fine, but don't demonize me for calling the hypocrisy out and telling the fucking truth. On that end I got a good story for you that I have never told online and won't. Maybe in person if we ever share that beer.

Simply put though, the little clique on MR though is what I get pissed off about. They get away with murder, called me an unfit father in one case, and are turncoats. I access Andrew's board to confront them and get labeled for doing it. The 2 who called my home and played nice and swapped their stories afterwards are total creeps. They know who they are.

There are so many people who agree with me it isn't funny and have similar stories. Maybe some from my site will come on and articulate it better than I can.

Agreed though, I can be a loose cannon, but ask the mods here if I play by the rules. When I go over the line, they take action without endless nauseating, condescending pm's about stuff that wasn't a big deal. That's what Andrew was doing to me while others where doing far worse. After awhile I said "enough". If he wanted to do that, I figured I'd push the envelope. If I was to be constantly singled out, it might as well be for something deserving of it. Wink

And much like you, I generally give crap one about it unless I've had a few pops in me. Laughing Don't need MR. I created my own community that has lasted for almost 3 years now. Not many people can say they did that. It took some time to weed out those who really didn't want to be there, but it's fun and where I generally post when I feel like saying something. I like this forum too as it's way different and could be if we wanted it to, like the old MR forum. That remains to be seen if it can happen.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Ed wrote:Fair questions Rick. Let me try to address them. First let me say though, that the smack I dish out is all true. And it's a hell of a lot less than anything you would read on an NFL team's message forum.

The MR message board is not Andrew's income. The site is. I was an MRX subscriber and something with paypal got screwed up. I asked him for help and he blew me off. Said re-register or something like that. I think I would have needed to create another paypal account to do that. What a pain in the ass! That's bad business not to help a paying customer. And I supported him as a subscriber. Can you and many others say the same?

I can't answer for anyone else, but yes, I can say the same.

Ed wrote:So take the financial issue out of it. I'm not buying into that one. Instead of worrying about what I post on a message board, if I were him I would have fixed that - the "He's just trying to make a living" argument doesn't work for me. He showed very poor customer service on that one. And yes he is, but nothing I have ever posted in a small message board community has affected that.

Our opinions differ here. The message board is another attraction to MR, so it does affect business if it drives people away.

Ed wrote:On the other hand, he allowed the tapegate stuff, and crazy antics of many of us to run rampant when it suited him. Then he did a 180 turn when it didn't. That's fine, but don't demonize me for calling the hypocrisy out and telling the fucking truth. On that end I got a good story for you that I have never told online and won't. Maybe in person if we ever share that beer.

It's clear that MR has changed since Tapegate. Again, it was out of necessity. That necessity being, investing more time in other projects to replace lost income due to the weak dollar. (I should have said this earlier, these are my observations that I've gleaned from conversations on the board. Nothing that I've been told directly. So this conversation is your opinion and mine.)

Ed wrote:Simply put though, the little clique on MR though is what I get pissed off about. They get away with murder, called me an unfit father in one case, and are turncoats. I access Andrew's board to confront them and get labeled for doing it. The 2 who called my home and played nice and swapped their stories afterwards are total creeps. They know who they are.

Your points here are definitely valid. You get blasted and are unable to respond and defend yourself.

Ed wrote:There are so many people who agree with me it isn't funny and have similar stories. Maybe some from my site will come on and articulate it better than I can.

You definitely articulate your points well. Laughing

Ed wrote:Agreed though, I can be a loose cannon, but ask the mods here if I play by the rules. When I go over the line, they take action without endless nauseating, condescending pm's about stuff that wasn't a big deal. That's what Andrew was doing to me while others where doing far worse. After awhile I said "enough". If he wanted to do that, I figured I'd push the envelope. If I was to be constantly singled out, it might as well be for something deserving of it. Wink

This is my point. Andrew is very busy and is trying to create an environment on the boards that doesn't require as much moderation. I think he's done that.

Ed wrote:And much like you, I generally give crap one about it unless I've had a few pops in me. Laughing Don't need MR. I created my own community that has lasted for almost 3 years now. Not many people can say they did that. It took some time to weed out those who really didn't want to be there, but it's fun and where I generally post when I feel like saying something. I like this forum too as it's way different and could be if we wanted it to, like the old MR forum. That remains to be seen if it can happen.

We'll all be alright, I just have such a hard time seeing mean things said about Andrew and MR. He and his website are way up on my list of favorites. You might have already known that. Laughing
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:06 pm

You remember when I went from Shoot 'em up to Rick on MR? If you remember, that started a wave of people changing their names and boy did I get some comments. Nobody knew who anyone was anymore. I took some shit over that. Well, recently I asked Behshad to change my name from pRick to plain ole Rick. And either you changed yours slightly before or after, but that wave of terror came over me again. I thought Oh My God, I hope that shit doesn't start up again!! Laughing
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:17 pm

I suggest we put a moratorium on anything negative until the holidays are over.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years to all.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Loneman1 Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:45 am

Rick wrote:I suggest we put a moratorium on anything negative until the holidays are over.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years to all.

Awesome sentiment man, and I had completely forgotten you were once "Shoot 'em up"! It's been quite a while....time flies. Shocked
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:53 am

Rick wrote:You remember when I went from Shoot 'em up to Rick on MR? If you remember, that started a wave of people changing their names and boy did I get some comments. Nobody knew who anyone was anymore. I took some shit over that. Well, recently I asked Behshad to change my name from pRick to plain ole Rick. And either you changed yours slightly before or after, but that wave of terror came over me again. I thought Oh My God, I hope that shit doesn't start up again!! Laughing

I want to change my name back to Styxman....Styxie's kinda like a chicks handle ain't it. Can you see to it B? ....and while you're at it, change Rick's to Ricketta. (Hi Rick Shocked ) and if Rhiannon's still here change it to Danhassniffedit

FYI. I've finished work have a months supply of beer and will be on the forums over Christmas Twisted Evil
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down