What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quite the amusing read on MR today

+5
Behshad
Lazy Dreamer
Steve
Journeytroll
Ed
9 posters

Go down

Quite the amusing read on MR today Empty Quite the amusing read on MR today

Post by Ed Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:03 pm

So now, all of the sudden, people actually HEAR the diction issues. Laughing

Nice to see some finally cleaned the wax out of their ears.

Quite the amusing read on MR today Ear_wi10

The hypocrisy is that so many that joined in on the jokes, pointed fingers later. And yes, it was pretty funny that Journey hired a 5 foot tall singer from the 3rd world. Fuck political correctness. The same forum that still is ok with "smelly Euros" and all kinds of other stuff had no right to throw labels around.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Quite the amusing read on MR today Empty Re: Quite the amusing read on MR today

Post by Journeytroll Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:43 pm

They're all fakes! Smile
At least I admit I'm a troll up front! drunken

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:17 am

Andrew benefited from tapegate. Notice the little underlings won't come over here? Laughing

Hey Rip Rokken, Don's voice is awful these days. Maybe Dokken could find a Filipino karaoke singer to replace him? How's that taste?
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:24 am

Of course someone locked the thread once the truth came out. I had nothing to do with it either.

Andrew plays favorites and doesn't like it when people tell the truth.

Hey kangaroo boy. What are you so scared of? Fuck, Deano was telling you to fuck off in his sig here. That was funny, but he is back in. Fair enough. I like Dean. I think I knew something you were scared of though. Why am I so much the boogie man? Shows you know it's bullshit.

I have a lot more I can put out here.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:52 am

Ed wrote:Of course someone locked the thread once the truth came out. I had nothing to do with it either.

Andrew plays favorites and doesn't like it when people tell the truth.

Hey kangaroo boy. What are you so scared of? Fuck, Deano was telling you to fuck off in his sig here. That was funny, but he is back in. Fair enough. I like Dean. I think I knew something you were scared of though. Why am I so much the boogie man? Shows you know it's bullshit.

I have a lot more I can put out here.

Funny shit after a couple called out the remarks about dictation.
Steve
Steve
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:25 am

I just have to ask...what is this obsession with MR? I mean, really, the majority of posts made here are about that site and how "unfair" it is. Do you really have nothing else to talk about? We get it. And no amount of pointing out how "unfair" it is, or bitching about what you perceive to be some kind of slight to others is going to change it. I don't know of any chat groups anywhere that don't evolve/devolve...but to make the majority of one's posts about another site is just a waste of time.

Sorry, but whenever I come read here and this is what's being talked about, at least by one person over and over and over...makes me think I'm wasting my time.

LD

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:41 am

I hate that site, it's queer owner, and the fatties that post there! alien

There are so many losers on that site, and I never get tired of making fun of their chins, asses, and beer-gut stomachs!

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:07 pm

Im sure we can have more fun here discussing more mature and entertaining topics than trying to talk about MR over and over again.
JT, the day you post a pic of yourself is the day you can judge anyone based on their looks.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:55 pm

Behshad wrote:Im sure we can have more fun here discussing more mature and entertaining topics than trying to talk about MR over and over again.
JT, the day you post a pic of yourself is the day you can judge anyone based on their looks.

I will judge and mock those that are grossly overweight, ugly, or just plain stupid! pirat

Behshad, you should join Ed and I in mocking MR because there's so many parts to make fun of! No

I lke the new scenery on your site.

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:01 pm

Journeytroll wrote:
Behshad wrote:Im sure we can have more fun here discussing more mature and entertaining topics than trying to talk about MR over and over again.

I will judge and mock those that are grossly overweight, ugly, or just plain stupid! pirat

Behshad, you should join Ed and I in mocking MR because there's so many parts to make fun of! No

Thanks,
Journeytroll

Behshad has too much class and a he is too much of a good guy to ever be involved in such stupidity.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:56 pm

Lynn wrote:
Journeytroll wrote:

Thanks,
Journeytroll

Behshad has too much class and a he is too much of a good guy to ever be involved in such stupidity.

Lynn! I think I love you! Very Happy

Ed and I have class and we are great guys! drunken

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:30 am

I'd be happy to discuss things other than MR and try to do more than just bash them. But do you notice that people who NEVER post, will suddenly pop out of the wood work when that site becomes a topic of conversation. Wink
The new format looks good, but I think the font type needs to be just a bit bigger.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:11 pm

I agree with everything Ed has said. As for me, fuck MR it's like a fuckin shit, you need to do it but once it's out you get on with what's important during the day, light weight fillohpeeknow shite now and until Drew realises this it won't change...get rid of Ripippyfuckendudhahtookenny..thanks (Don't bump this B (PLEASE)
who said stop talking about MR on this site?WTF, I'll say that again WTF was born to do that until it got serious....I'm laughing my cock off here and that takes some laughing if you've seen the size of it. Get real people Drew loves being bashed as does Ed, Dean, JT and everyone else, it's a fuckin' joke at the end of the day, get real.....fuckin spies I hate them and that's what this site is full of.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:58 pm

I guess I just don't get this paranoia/obsession with what goes on at another site. Sure peeps lurk here. I really don't care. But when it becomes the main topic of conversation as to who did what to whom someplace else...then I think it becomes beyond ridiculous. I have no problem with someone going off...but puhlease. Some here and there seem to think it validates them to show how much they can go off. If that's how someone needs to get their jollies, so be it. But for me...I truly have better ways to spend my on-line time.

Enjoy...seems to be way too cliquey for me here. No offense to anyone. And I'm outta here.

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Lazy Dreamer wrote:I guess I just don't get this paranoia/obsession with what goes on at another site. Sure peeps lurk here. I really don't care. But when it becomes the main topic of conversation as to who did what to whom someplace else...then I think it becomes beyond ridiculous. I have no problem with someone going off...but puhlease. Some here and there seem to think it validates them to show how much they can go off. If that's how someone needs to get their jollies, so be it. But for me...I truly have better ways to spend my on-line time.

Enjoy...seems to be way too cliquey for me here. No offense to anyone. And I'm outta here.

Goodbye, I'll never forget you bounce
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Lazy Dreamer wrote:I guess I just don't get this paranoia/obsession with what goes on at another site. Sure peeps lurk here. I really don't care. But when it becomes the main topic of conversation as to who did what to whom someplace else...then I think it becomes beyond ridiculous. I have no problem with someone going off...but puhlease. Some here and there seem to think it validates them to show how much they can go off. If that's how someone needs to get their jollies, so be it. But for me...I truly have better ways to spend my on-line time.

This is in no defense of anyone....

When "Arnel" crap started, I had watched at least 50 times of different youtube videos and I finally posted on the issue..and my post basically said the diction issue needed to be addressed. I got 12 "hate" pm's saying that I was racist. Bulshit. Let's face facts...we have a country full of children that have diction issues and teachers, admins, parents and the public know it..so I guess that makes them all racist also.
The problem over there is when 1 person uses a term like that, then the idiots all jump on the band wagon because they "need" to stay in the clique, they need to be wanted, they need to belong.
Is this flip flip an issue, yes it is, because once again, it shows how invalid the site really is. Any site that doesn't allow varied opinions isn't worth anything. Just look at the dumb ass "appreciation" threads. The site goes limp for awhile and they start "loving" idiots like Tito and now Dean. If these people want to post they will post. It is bulshit like this that cause "prima donna" status. Isn't it funny that it's all the men with that status.

BTW...there is nothing wrong with Rip...he is a music man...loves his stuff and knows his business....a good guy, husband and father, he has a quintessential sense of humor. The only thing is the Dokken issue...that just scares me...lol

Last edited by doka on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:36 pm

I can't believe you compared Tito to Dean, that's well out of order D...Dean is 100 times more important than that little shit and never, I repeat never say Dick rip roken is a good familly man when he surrounds himself with 'Fucky fucky $10 fillohpeeknow members' Tito's a dick Doka as is Rip. ARE U THE MR SPY? NO NO NO NO I HOPE NOT
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:46 pm

I havent got a problem with Dean and Lord knows how many times I have defended him.

I am saying that when MR goes limp, they start the dumb ass "appreciation" threads like these people are some sort of gods. Personally I dont give a fucking rat shit in hell where someone is (except Moonie - she b cool), what they are doing, how much beer they are drinking, where they are driving to or how many people they are playing or screwing or in Tito's case whether he has his finger up his ass while burping.

It takes every single person, including new members to operate a board,,,not just a chosen few.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:06 pm

doka wrote:I havent got a problem with Dean and Lord knows how many times I have defended him.

I am saying that when MR goes limp, they start the dumb ass "appreciation" threads like these people are some sort of gods. Personally I dont give a fucking rat shit in hell where someone is (except Moonie - she b cool), what they are doing, how much beer they are drinking, where they are driving to or how many people they are playing or screwing or in Tito's case whether he has his finger up his ass while burping.

It takes every single person, including new members to operate a board,,,not just a chosen few.

you're foolin yourself and you don't believe it.......what have you got WTF....guitar from Tommy.....and so on
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:31 pm

Dean, Ed, Tito, Dan, Troll and many others brought light to the site.
So long as there is talk on past posts these names come to play.
I'm all about all of em.....lets roll.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:59 pm

doka wrote:(except Moonie - she b cool)

I am undeserving but more than grateful, thank you doka.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:06 pm

I just tell the truth. I am certainly not perfect, but anyone over in fantasyland that criticizes me should take a look in the mirror and debate me instead of hiding behind the kangaroo.
Bring it here. Otherwise I will invade MR and it will of course get deleted, but I will fire the scuds.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down