What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Confession and an Apology

+6
fishinmagician
Lynn
natalie
Kel
larry
Bianca
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Confession and an Apology Empty A Confession and an Apology

Post by Bianca Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:21 pm

I should have done this a long time ago but I was embarrassed and ashamed to do it. This weekend, when we give thanks and praise to Our Lord for sacrificing Himself that we can be forgiven for our sins, seems like the right time and I hope you will be understanding.

I lied to you about myself. I told you I was in my twenties, that I was from England and that I was working as a P.A. This is not true. I am sixteen and a student. My lies got someone I love into trouble and it is still causing her problems.

I cannot tell you why I lied because I am not sure myself. I was homesick and bored and I think I just wanted to be someone else for a while. I am sorry that I did it and I hope you can forgive me. Worse than lying though was breaking the trust of someone who loves me and who opened her home to me. SilverBlack, I am so sorry.

Some people are saying that SilverBlack and I are the same person using two different user names. That is not true. I use her laptop because I do not have a computer of my own.

Behshad found out and very kindly let me continue to post here. I have already apologised to him for what I did but I will do so again now. To anyone else I have hurt or offended, please accept my apology now.

I hope you can forgive me.

Bianca
Bianca
Bianca
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

A Confession and an Apology Empty Re: A Confession and an Apology

Post by larry Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Bianca wrote:I should have done this a long time ago but I was embarrassed and ashamed to do it. This weekend, when we give thanks and praise to Our Lord for sacrificing Himself that we can be forgiven for our sins, seems like the right time and I hope you will be understanding.

I lied to you about myself. I told you I was in my twenties, that I was from England and that I was working as a P.A. This is not true. I am sixteen and a student. My lies got someone I love into trouble and it is still causing her problems.

I cannot tell you why I lied because I am not sure myself. I was homesick and bored and I think I just wanted to be someone else for a while. I am sorry that I did it and I hope you can forgive me. Worse than lying though was breaking the trust of someone who loves me and who opened her home to me. SilverBlack, I am so sorry.

Some people are saying that SilverBlack and I are the same person using two different user names. That is not true. I use her laptop because I do not have a computer of my own.

Behshad found out and very kindly let me continue to post here. I have already apologised to him for what I did but I will do so again now. To anyone else I have hurt or offended, please accept my apology now.

I hope you can forgive me.

Bianca

EDIT**

after rereading your post, maybe its more serious than i thought...

but ,i bet you two can get this worked out.

btw,
your hanging out with a bunch of old people that cant remember what they had for lunch yesterday.. cheers
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:31 pm

16 and a student?? Hhmmm.....I'm not buying it. The way you were posting.....I would swear you were someone from MR.......
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Honestly...I don't really care. However, I agree with Kel...plus (among other things) the fact that from day one you had a strong interest in a certain poster here-one that someone on MR also had a strong interest in.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:11 pm

i love a good caper...
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:17 pm

larry wrote:i love a good caper...
And some around here love a good drama....just can't get enough of it.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:21 pm

I am pretty sure that Silverblack stated this whole thing Bianca says happened, did happen , in this site, and I am pretty sure she discussed such a thing happening in her life on MR also, vaguely, so I believe that Bianca is now telling the truth. Let's hope she learned something from the whole experience. It sounds like she did.

The paranoia and mistrust with people on these sites always amazes me. It's always interesting to me.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Lynn wrote:I am pretty sure that Silverblack stated this whole thing Bianca says happened, did happen , in this site, and I am pretty sure she discussed such a thing happening in her life on MR also, vaguely, so I believe that Bianca is now telling the truth. Let's hope she learned something from the whole experience. It sounds like she did.

The paranoia and mistrust with people on these sites always amazes me. It's always interesting to me.
As I said, I don't care...but things are just a little too weird to believe that it all happened the way they say it did...there's a lot of "behind the scenes" stuff that some are not aware of....just makes these constant explainations and "apologies" even more suspicious.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:49 pm

natalie wrote:
Lynn wrote:I am pretty sure that Silverblack stated this whole thing Bianca says happened, did happen , in this site, and I am pretty sure she discussed such a thing happening in her life on MR also, vaguely, so I believe that Bianca is now telling the truth. Let's hope she learned something from the whole experience. It sounds like she did.

As I said, I don't care...but things are just a little too weird to believe that it all happened the way they say it did...there's a lot of "behind the scenes" stuff that some are not aware of....just makes these constant explainations and "apologies" even more suspicious.

I think I've been around long enough to know all about the "behind the scenes" stuff that goes on. I just happen to remember someone on MR telling a story just like this, and then Silverblack saying who Bianca was in this site, and I put 2 and 2 together, so I guess you'll just have to wait for her to confirm it. It's not like I care,but if the girl is 16 and she's apologizing, it might be nice to find out the truth before going after her or telling her you don't believe her. If you dont' care, then why even comment on it.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Lynn wrote:
natalie wrote:

I think I've been around long enough to know all about the "behind the scenes" stuff that goes on. I just happen to remember someone on MR telling a story just like this, and then Silverblack saying who Bianca was in this site, and I put 2 and 2 together, so I guess you'll just have to wait for her to confirm it. It's not like I care,but if the girl is 16 and she's apologizing, it might be nice to find out the truth before going after her or telling her you don't believe her. If you dont' care, then why even comment on it.
Trust me, you DON'T know all the behind the scenes stuff that has gone on. But thank you for proving my point about those that can't get enough of the drama.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:53 pm

natalie wrote:
Lynn wrote:
natalie wrote:

Trust me, you DON'T know all the behind the scenes stuff that has gone on. But thank you for proving my point about those that can't get enough of the drama.

I may not know ALL of YOUR behind the scenes that go on, but I know WAY more than you think I do. And yes Natalie, its clear after seeing you around the sites for 2 years now that you despise drama Rolling Eyes
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Oh but Lynn, you'll always be the Queen of Drama.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Razz you gals..
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:23 pm

natalie wrote:Oh but Lynn, you'll always be the Queen of Drama.

Whatever Natalie. I suppose that it's you who deemed me that? In your little game playing you do behind the scenes? It's not like I have never been a victim of your little games online ever. You can preach that you are better than me because you don't need the drama, but that is a laugh with all of the drama you have created over the time I have known you online. Thanks, I needed a laugh today Wink
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm glad you're laughing, it's good for you...it's good aerobic exercise, good for the heart too. Now why don't you run along and find another controversial thread that has nothing to do with you and butt into it...you' are SSSOOO good at that.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:33 pm

natalie wrote:I'm glad you're laughing, it's good for you...it's good aerobic exercise, good for the heart too. Now why don't you run along and find another controversial thread that has nothing to do with you and butt into it...you' are SSSOOO good at that.

Well, we all know what you are good at Natalie Wink I'll just leave it at that. And not because you told me to run along, but because we all know you need the last word, so it will never end if I dont' stop. So I'll be the better person Wink
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by fishinmagician Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:34 pm

wow forum drama

fishinmagician
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:38 pm

fishinmagician wrote:wow forum drama
Hard to believe isn't it! Laughing

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Lynn wrote:
natalie wrote:I'm glad you're laughing, it's good for you...it's good aerobic exercise, good for the heart too. Now why don't you run along and find another controversial thread that has nothing to do with you and butt into it...you' are SSSOOO good at that.

Well, we all know what you are good at Natalie Wink I'll just leave it at that. And not because you told me to run along, but because we all know you need the last word, so it will never end if I dont' stop. So I'll be the better person Wink
Lynn, you have no idea what I'm good at. But you are learning very well from Dean...he'd be proud. You did that almost exactly like he would...when you know you're sinking you try to turn it around to make it look like you're trying to be the "better person" nicely done.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:51 pm

natalie wrote:Honestly...I don't really care. However, I agree with Kel...plus (among other things) the fact that from day one you had a strong interest in a certain poster here-one that someone on MR also had a strong interest in.

Yeah...a 16 yr old student....just happened to find this obscure place? And knew the players just a little too well.....Nope.....I'm not the brightest bulb in the bunch....but it just doesn't add up!!
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Kel wrote:
natalie wrote:Honestly...I don't really care. However, I agree with Kel...plus (among other things) the fact that from day one you had a strong interest in a certain poster here-one that someone on MR also had a strong interest in.

Yeah...a 16 yr old student....just happened to find this obscure place? And knew the players just a little too well.....Nope.....I'm not the brightest bulb in the bunch....but it just doesn't add up!!
And in the first few days in chat had a lot of questions about one certain person in particular-the same person she started sending PM's to right off. Not to mention, a few people on here had some suspicious and began to notice that whenever she was logged in here, a certian other poster was also logged on at MR-at the same time.

Yep, we nurses aren't always the most brilliant but we know when something just isn't right!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Bianca is SilverBlacks daughter.
She is 16 and lives in Australia where SilverBlack lives.
I dont want any of the drama and crap that Nat, Tim and others have played behind the scene to affect the public posts here. What you guys do on behind the scenes shouldnt have surfaced up, simple.

Time to move on .
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskiesisaman Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:55 pm

larry wrote:i love a good caper...
Me too ,especially on italian Shocked

blueskiesisaman
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Behshad wrote:Bianca is SilverBlacks daughter.
She is 16 and lives in Australia where SilverBlack lives.
I dont want any of the drama and crap that Nat, Tim and others have played behind the scene to affect the public posts here. What you guys do on behind the scenes shouldnt have surfaced up, simple.

Time to move on .

Wow. I would be very upset if my 16 yr old daughter was in the Adult section talking like Bianca was!!

But I'll take your word for it B.
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:51 pm

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next