What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Confession and an Apology

+6
fishinmagician
Lynn
natalie
Kel
larry
Bianca
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Confession and an Apology - Page 2 Empty Re: A Confession and an Apology

Post by SilverBlack Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Behshad wrote:Bianca is SilverBlacks daughter.
She is 16 and lives in Australia where SilverBlack lives.
I dont want any of the drama and crap that Nat, Tim and others have played behind the scene to affect the public posts here. What you guys do on behind the scenes shouldnt have surfaced up, simple.

Time to move on .

She's not my daughter, she is the daughter of a life-long friend who is living with me at the moment. But I have known Bianca her entire life, and I love her as though she were my daughter. And I am not overly happy about her being here. It's a very long story, and yes, when it first came up, I did talk about it on MR. I'm glad she's finally come clean here about it all, and to be honest, I'd be happier if she wasn't on WTF at all - she's very grown up in some ways, and not at all in others.

As for her being logged in here while I was logged in at MR, I do have more than one computer, but Bianca only has access to one of them.

And Natalie, if you are going to make accusations, make them to my face please, not in a thread where someone you don't know is trying to make a clean breast of things. Give Bianca hell for targetting you and Tim at first by all means - I certainly have. But please, spare me the hypocritical outraged claims that she is not for real. Enough people know that you and Tim both posted as 'Trish' and that the two of you have been playing rather nasty games with several people for a long time now.

I'll respect B's wishes and keep this off the public boards from now on, but if anyone has any questions for me about any of this, I'll be happy to address it in PMs.
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2