What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession Time

+8
yulog
GI_Jim
Andrew
Jeremey
Ed
Saint John
Behshad
blueskies
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Confession Time Empty Confession Time

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:30 am

I don't expect to get an honest answer to this question but I'm going to ask it anyway...

Which one of you guys were really that "suzie" character and all the alter egos?
I have to say I have thought it might be several of you at one time or another and sometimes thought that it was a group of you playing games. I remember at the time when Frank and Ed thought it was Larry that Larry told me he thought it was Ed doing it.
At that time I thought that maybe it was Dan. Later I thought it may have been Yulog and then was really thinking it was Behshad.
After I quit talking to Larry I have seriously wondered if it was him for several reasons. Like I said, I know whoever did it isn't going to fess up but someone knows something so anyone know who really was responsible for all that nonsense? Was the person a he or a she or several people playing games? I know that roxie person was a female because I recall that Dean said he talked to her on the phone several times....or was it Dean himself doing it?
Seriously though....I think it was a group effort and several of y'all were in on it. Maybe even more over time than the original 3 stooges. Yes? No?
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Confession Time Empty Re: Confession Time

Post by Behshad Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:11 pm

There was an actual suzie. And she was not Larry.
But Suzie had more then one username. There are few of them still around on MR, but it wasnt a group effort or nothing. It was Suzie using different usernames.
She had great knowledge of the band. She was the first person to contact me about JSS being replaced and this was a day before it all happened. She was also the first to mention Arnel being the replacement.

Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:54 pm

I talked to her at least 20 times on the telephone. Her knowledge of all things Journey was unparalleled. Like BB said, she knew about Soto getting let go, Jeremey sending audition tapes to the band while Soto was in the band (not sure if that's true or not, but every single thing that WAS able to be substantiated was), Arnel getting the gig LONG before anyone mentioned it and a million other things.

She was outed eventually by Laura Cucu, as being a woman living in Palm Beach Gardens Florida, and her name was Siobhan Tobin. The story behind her outing is shocking in its sickness. Let's just say that Laura was put through hell.

Here's a freaky story. I was in Las Vegas for the Revelation DVD taping (Arnel's first public show) and my cell phone rang. It was Susie and she knew what I was wearing ... said she, too, was at the show and thought she recognized me from pictures. She wanted to meet up, but my phone died as we were talking. I was too drunk to bother to go back to my room, retrieve the number and call back from someone else's phone. That was my lone chance to meet her. I have to say, she was always nice to me and gave me an incredible look inside the band, past and present. Her Perry/Swafford stories make the Schon/Salahi shenanigans seem boring.

She supposedly died about 2 years ago from cancer, but I don't buy that shit for a second. "Fredinator" on MR was one of her alter egos, along with Siobhan777 and many, many others.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:28 pm

There's an MR thread discussing her back when she alleged she was receiving death threats on her answering machine over her A.P. site.

Which for the record, I had nothing to do with. There is some implication in the thread (aka "alcohol induced") Never had her phone number or would have wanted it.

I DID flood her site with non-sensical posts though. Smile

She used to PM me on MR all the time and was constantly saying that she was ill. Wish I would have saved those messages.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Thanks for responding guys. I hadn't heard all of that, only bits and pieces. Dan, that was something I wondered about because I recall you saying you talked to her and you seemed to be getting insider info on the band. She sent me some pm's and then some emails after Larry called me one night to go on her site with him. We exchanged a few posts goofing off because he said he thought it was Ed's site. Then after that she sent me a few emails. I did offer to talk to her on the phone like I would anyone else that tried to start talking to me ( I always wanted to hear if the person was who they said they were ) plus she told me she was dying of cancer one time and another time that she was suicidal so I offered to talk to her but she wouldn't talk to me so I didn't keep responding to her in message. Larry told me he had talked to her in message and on the phone and he told me Fredinator was Nancy and just a friend of Suzis when I asked him about her, but I really have no idea on who it is or any other aliases. Just like I don't know if y'all really aren't suzi. Laughing
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:26 pm

"Fredinator" could have very well been a friend of Susie's, but when I talked to Fredinator the one time I did, I could have sworn it was Susie with a really bad Texas accent! Scared the shit out of me, to be honest. affraid
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Question: Was Suzi the multi Roxie person? If she was then I did hear her voice in recording. She sent me an email with a couple downloads of her singing and wanted to know what I thought. I had it on my comp for a long time but then deleted it. She wasn't a very good singer but I didn';t want to upset her so I said something nice. Was that the same person y'all are talking about?
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:28 pm

I believe she was Arnel Rox at one point, and admitted as much.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Saint John wrote:"Fredinator" could have very well been a friend of Susie's, but when I talked to Fredinator the one time I did, I could have sworn it was Susie with a really bad Texas accent! Scared the shit out of me, to be honest. affraid

Weird. Hey Dan, have you talked to everyone on MR? Laughing
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Saint John wrote:I believe she was Arnel Rox at one point, and admitted as much.

Did she send you downloads of her singing too? I know she sent some to Larry. She asked me if I thought she sounded like Streisand. She also told me she worked in the music industry.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:39 pm

By the way y'all. I will confess to something. I not only have questioned whether each one of you was the suzi persona at one time or another but I have also seriously questioned each one of y'all's mental stability too....often! Shocked Laughing
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:51 pm

blueskies wrote:By the way y'all. I will confess to something. I not only have questioned whether each one of you was the suzi persona at one time or another but I have also seriously questioned each one of y'all's mental stability too....often! Shocked Laughing

yourself included in that "ya'll" ? Laughing
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Saint John wrote:"Fredinator" could have very well been a friend of Susie's, but when I talked to Fredinator the one time I did, I could have sworn it was Susie with a really bad Texas accent! Scared the shit out of me, to be honest. affraid

Dude, I was there with you when you talked to her. It was Susie. I am 100% sure. It was funny how the Texas accent was back and forth there for a while, but Fredinator = Susie bounce
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Behshad wrote:
blueskies wrote:By the way y'all. I will confess to something. I not only have questioned whether each one of you was the suzi persona at one time or another but I have also seriously questioned each one of y'all's mental stability too....often! Shocked Laughing

yourself included in that "ya'll" ? Laughing

Hey, I lived in Georgia for most of my adult life and thats where I picked up saying y'all sometimes. Laughing And I'm going to be a grammar nazi for a change and inform you that the right way to type it is like this: y'all. Not like this: ya'll. Razz Laughing
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Saint John wrote:I talked to her at least 20 times on the telephone. Her knowledge of all things Journey was unparalleled. Like BB said, she knew about Soto getting let go, Jeremey sending audition tapes to the band while Soto was in the band (not sure if that's true or not, but every single thing that WAS able to be substantiated was), Arnel getting the gig LONG before anyone mentioned it and a million other things.

She was outed eventually by Laura Cucu, as being a woman living in Palm Beach Gardens Florida, and her name was Siobhan Tobin. The story behind her outing is shocking in its sickness. Let's just say that Laura was put through hell.

Here's a freaky story. I was in Las Vegas for the Revelation DVD taping (Arnel's first public show) and my cell phone rang. It was Susie and she knew what I was wearing ... said she, too, was at the show and thought she recognized me from pictures. She wanted to meet up, but my phone died as we were talking. I was too drunk to bother to go back to my room, retrieve the number and call back from someone else's phone. That was my lone chance to meet her. I have to say, she was always nice to me and gave me an incredible look inside the band, past and present. Her Perry/Swafford stories make the Schon/Salahi shenanigans seem boring.

She supposedly died about 2 years ago from cancer, but I don't buy that shit for a second. "Fredinator" on MR was one of her alter egos, along with Siobhan777 and many, many others.

You talked to her on the phone 20 times?? Why when you thought she was mentally unbalanced? After talking to someone that much you should have gotten to know quite a bit about her. Did you only talk about Journey members in all of those conversations? Did you ever ask her about the alter egos?
Also...does anyone know for certain that she was the same person who messed with Laura?
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:27 pm

I extracted the information I was interested in and was happy doing so. I was having conversations with her, not marrying the woman. Sane or not, I couldn't care less. I don't over-analyze everything ... like you. Laughing
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Saint John wrote:I extracted the information I was interested in and was happy doing so. I was having conversations with her, not marrying the woman. Sane or not, I couldn't care less. I don't over-analyze everything ... like you. Laughing

cheers My tendency to over analyze on the net is due to too many crazy people!
I question everything and everyone now and trust in little! affraid Laughing

My opinions I've stated on human behavior in general is due to my major and other classes I took, like I told you about in text the other day....I still read much on the subjects and I'm an observer like any other artist and photographer is. It's just our nature to look past the surface and look at details. Wink
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Saint John wrote:I talked to her at least 20 times on the telephone. Her knowledge of all things Journey was unparalleled. Like BB said, she knew about Soto getting let go, Jeremey sending audition tapes to the band while Soto was in the band (not sure if that's true or not, but every single thing that WAS able to be substantiated was), Arnel getting the gig LONG before anyone mentioned it and a million other things.

I find it incredible to believe that this is actually believed, and I'm even more shocked to find out that this appears to be something people have believed that I had no idea was even accused. You gotta be fucking kidding me!!!!

Sent audition tapes to Journey? What the fuck man. Seriously?

Every time I think I've seen the last thing that can blow me away on the internet, there's always something new.

You got to be fucking kidding me.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey JRM!
Good to see you here man. When will you do some shows in the area ? Its been too long!
Dont get to upset about what Siobhan was saying. She is good friend with GI Jim Confession Time 714130 Confession Time 806815
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Behshad wrote:Hey JRM!
Good to see you here man. When will you do some shows in the area ? Its been too long!
Dont get to upset about what Siobhan was saying. She is good friend with GI Jim Confession Time 714130 Confession Time 806815

Haha well, I knew the whole time that I was going through the Journey thing there were about 4 different "people" this Suzy person was pretending to be, each one of them with a different MR identity, and each one with the same method...sending PM, lots of over the top adoration and compliments, then subtle pumping for information, then asking me what I thought about such and such, and then disappearing again. Eventually I began to ignore the messages and they stopped.

One thing is for sure: Me sending "audition tapes" to Journey with a pregnant wife at home while making about $70,000 a year at my day job is one of the dumbest things I've read....only surpassed slightly by the fact that I've met Dan and others on numerous occasions and feel like an ass now because I guess some people actually thought this was true! Come on, I helped Deano out with his TapeGate stuff, and defended Journey at the time saying they were doing what they had to do!

But that makes my plan even more genius, right? Get real folks. Suzy was a psychotic sociopath who made up fanciful bullshit while being incredibly smart and able to predict/"know" a few things that would have been obvious to anyone paying attention. I assume this is your source Dan for your story I heard that Sherrie Swofford had to sleep with jars of her own piss scattered around every hotel room? Please tell me you aren't that dumb.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Jeremey wrote:
I find it incredible to believe that this is actually believed, and I'm even more shocked to find out that this appears to be something people have believed that I had no idea was even accused. You gotta be fucking kidding me!!!!

Sent audition tapes to Journey? What the fuck man. Seriously?

Every time I think I've seen the last thing that can blow me away on the internet, there's always something new.

You got to be fucking kidding me.

Jeremey, this was a HUGE point of contention on MR for a LONG time. I'm certainly not bringing up anything that wasn't talked about ad nauseum over there. A quick search immediately yielded this on MR and they're your words:

"You see, during that time, nolippin and BSD were posting nonstop theories about me sending tapes off to Neal, lying to Jeff and everyone else in this board, ..."
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Saint John wrote:

Jeremey, this was a HUGE point of contention on MR for a LONG time. I'm certainly not bringing up anything that wasn't talked about ad nauseum over there. A quick search immediately yielded this on MR and they're your words:

"You see, during that time, nolippin and BSD were posting nonstop theories about me sending tapes off to Neal, lying to Jeff and everyone else in this board, ..."
"

Come on Dan, that was me addressing conspiracy theories that were going around immediately after Jeff getting fired. I had no idea that this was actually a long held belief that people had about me. There's a big difference between conjecture in the heat of the moment when someone's friend gets canned and reading about it nearly 5 years later like it was common knowledge.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Behshad wrote:Hey JRM!

Ah Behshad, forgot to say thanks, good to be here, LOL. I'd forgotten about this place until Don posted Dan's post about something or the other (I honestly forget) over at MR a couple weeks ago. I have several holds in Toledo and would love to see you and the missus again...I wish we were playing Piere's again sometime soon but they only wanted us once a year, and they "heard" Journey would be touring there this spring so passed this time around. Hope to say hello in person again soon though.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Jeremey wrote:
Saint John wrote:

"

Come on Dan, that was me addressing conspiracy theories that were going around immediately after Jeff getting fired. I had no idea that this was actually a long held belief that people had about me. There's a big difference between conjecture in the heat of the moment when someone's friend gets canned and reading about it nearly 5 years later like it was common knowledge.

I don't give two fucks if it is true or not, never have and have never really even thought it about it much. I was, however, probably the only one at the time that said I would completely understand if you did send "audition" tapes in. It's a free country and sending in tapes wouldn't be evil, underhanded or wrong on any level. This whole conspiracy theory and your hypersensitivity to it were only brought about because Soto was so god damn coddled on that site. You did ... or you didn't ... who gives a fuck!!! cheers

When Phyllis brought up the topic of the long-since-gone "Susie," it jarred my memory. Unless, of course, you believe that I've been patiently waiting to shoe horn that topic into a thread again for 5 years! Laughing Wink This argument is silly and I'm sorry if bringing that up has made you upset. It really shouldn't. But I completely understand how shit on these boards escalates fast, and understand your probable desire to nip it in the bud.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Well, I think my opening this question and continuing to dig for the root causes of so many problems was a good idea after all. I know how you feel Jeremey, after much has been said of you and then it becomes everyone's belief. Hopefully more misunderstandings and misinformation can be cleared up for everyone.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next