What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your current favorite TV shows

+15
KDOUBLEU
SilverBlack
Gideon
DSHinMICH
NealIsGod
natalie
Moon Beam
cat
Kate
lights1961
Lynn
Saint John
Behshad
Ehwmatt
Ed
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Your current favorite TV shows

Post by Saint John Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Lynn wrote:
Saint John wrote:The only shows I've watched since the 1980's are Curb Your Enthusiasm and LOST. Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_redface I pretty much watch reruns of:

Are you watching Curb your enthusiasm this season? I watched it a season a long time ago and kind of got away from it and this season I'm watching again and it's been hilarious Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol I'll have to rent the other seasons sometime.

Leon kills me, Lynn. That guy is insane! Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Your current favorite TV shows

Post by Lynn Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Saint John wrote:
Lynn wrote:
Saint John wrote:The only shows I've watched since the 1980's are Curb Your Enthusiasm and LOST. Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_redface I pretty much watch reruns of:
Are you watching Curb your enthusiasm this season? I watched it a season a long time ago and kind of got away from it and this season I'm watching again and it's been hilarious Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol I'll have to rent the other seasons sometime.
Leon kills me, Lynn. That guy is insane! Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol
OMG! This scene with Leon from this season was hilarious! I KNOW it's bad, so sorry if anyone is offended, but I think that whole episode had me crying with laughter Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by KDOUBLEU Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Two and a half Men cracks me up! Also, reruns of Nash Bridges, Cheech is great in that show.

KDOUBLEU
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Ed wrote:Not from the past, shows that are on now. Mine are in no particular order:

Californication
Dexter
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Entourage
Nip/Tuck
Rescue Me
Mad Men

Love Nip/Tuck and Entourage.......... Jeremy Piven as Ari Gold (his temper) is friggin' hilarious.

Other faves:

Criminal Minds
CSI NY & Miami
NCIS
Two & A Half Men
House
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:34 am

I just got home from work and I'm watching Family Guy now.....LOVE IT...it makes me smile...and laugh a little.....

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 am

natalie wrote:I used to have the BIGGEST crush on Bo Duke!!!!!!!

Didn't everyone? John Schneider was the sexiest thing in tight jeans to come out of the early 80s.
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 am

SilverBlack wrote:
Didn't everyone?

Umm...no! Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_evil Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_razz
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:03 am

Saint John wrote:
SilverBlack wrote:
Didn't everyone?

Umm...no! Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_evil Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_razz
What's the matter SJ? Were you more of a Luke Duke kinda guy? All of my friends had crushes on Luke so I had Bo all to myself...I just knew we'd be happily married some day!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 am

natalie wrote:
Saint John wrote:
SilverBlack wrote:
Didn't everyone?

What's the matter SJ? Were you more of a Luke Duke kinda guy? All of my friends had crushes on Luke so I had Bo all to myself...I just knew we'd be happily married some day!

I waited for like 6 hours to meet Katherine Bach at a car show in the early 80's and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Might have been my first boner. Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_redface Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 am

Lynn wrote:

I have never seen a full episode of this show but that right there was funny, thanks Lynn.
"I'da had her ass tap dancing".... Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:22 am

Moon Beam wrote:
Lynn wrote:

I have never seen a full episode of this show but that right there was funny, thanks Lynn.
"I'da had her ass tap dancing".... Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

Glad you thought it was funny too Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol I know it's not everyone's humor. YOu kind of have to see the whole show sometime to get his character. It's just hugely non-politically correct but I love it because they go places that are just hilarious on that show! And that Leon is HILARIOUS! I watched one last night with him and Michael Richards in a scene and it was hilarious!
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:33 am

"Leon" is out of his mind. The episode with the Joe Peppitone jersey was piss-your-pants funny! Crazy Eyez Killah from many years ago is another fucking classic. Actually, it won an Emmy I believe.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:38 am

Now that you have my interest Lynn and Saint John, think that either of
those episodes you mentioned are on YouTube?
If you fetch them I will watch em. Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_smile ....please.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:14 am

Moon Beam wrote:Now that you have my interest Lynn and Saint John, think that either of
those episodes you mentioned are on YouTube?
If you fetch them I will watch em. Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_smile ....please.

These are pretty good. Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCzdEAy8WOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEUjKZmqRvM&feature=related
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Saint John wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCzdEAy8WOw

Hahaha "I'll nut in your eye"

Saint John wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEUjKZmqRvM&feature=related

"long ball Larry" Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol ......Thanks Dan.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by M~Girl Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:11 pm

RITA ROCKS!!!
Just a small town girl living in South Detroit!!! Wink

M~Girl
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 pm

SilverBlack wrote:Castle is my current favourite (and not just because of Nathan Filion)

Fillion is horribly, horribly, horribly underrated and his lack of recognition is one of humanity's greatest crimes -- right up there with the Holocaust.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SherriBerry Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:43 am

I'm a bit surprised that I share the same taste in TV shows as SJ! Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Suspect Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

You can add reruns of The Golden Girls Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_redface, M.A.S.H., and the original Law&Order series to my list!

SherriBerry
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 am

SherriBerry wrote:I'm a bit surprised that I share the same taste in TV shows as SJ! Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Suspect Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

You can add reruns of The Golden Girls Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_redface, M.A.S.H., and the original Law&Order series to my list!

Shit...I can't believe I didn't put The Golden Girls on my list! I just watched a "marathon" a few weeks ago. But I despised M.A.S.H. and have never watched Law & Order.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:43 pm

and I LOVED JERICHO... that show was a short lived awesome drama.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:30 pm

lights1961 wrote:and I LOVED JERICHO... that show was a short lived awesome drama.

That is one of the many this last couple of years that I watched just for them to cancel it and for the viewers to have no closure Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_mad My husband has me watching Flashforward with him and I told him, if they cancel this one that is IT for my drama watching. I'll stick to my sitcoms. They should really let them make a few more episodes so they can at least have an ending!
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by SherriBerry Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:31 am

Saint John wrote:
SherriBerry wrote:I'm a bit surprised that I share the same taste in TV shows as SJ! Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Suspect Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

Shit...I can't believe I didn't put The Golden Girls on my list! I just watched a "marathon" a few weeks ago. But I despised M.A.S.H. and have never watched Law & Order.

I started watching Law & Order when they had the reruns on A&E right from the first episode, but I only like the original and not the spinoffs. It's been on for 19 years and it's still really good. Worth a watch if you like police dramas at all!

I forgot to add Cold Case and a fairly old British comedy called Are You Being Served? I cannot believe the stuff they got away with on that show! Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

SherriBerry
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:03 am

SherriBerry wrote:and a fairly old British comedy called Are You Being Served? I cannot believe the stuff they got away with on that show! Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

The constant reference to Mrs. Slowcomb's pussy was rather... um... surprising.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SherriBerry Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:26 am

Gideon wrote:
SherriBerry wrote:and a fairly old British comedy called Are You Being Served? I cannot believe the stuff they got away with on that show! Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

The constant reference to Mrs. Slowcomb's pussy was rather... um... surprising.

Your current favorite TV shows - Page 2 Icon_lol And never fails to make me laugh!

SherriBerry
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Glee
Flash Forward
American Idol
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next