What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your opinion: If "AR" ever posted again on MR

+2
natalie
Ed
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Empty Your opinion: If "AR" ever posted again on MR

Post by Ed Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Too weird?

That's kind of my opinion.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Empty Re: Your opinion: If "AR" ever posted again on MR

Post by natalie Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am

Couldn't care less one way or the other.....that's kind of my opinion. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_wink

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Empty Re: Your opinion: If "AR" ever posted again on MR

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:02 am

natalie wrote:Couldn't care less one way or the other.....that's kind of my opinion. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_wink

Nat are you still even on there?
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:07 am

Ed wrote:
natalie wrote:Couldn't care less one way or the other.....that's kind of my opinion. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_wink

Nat are you still even on there?
I haven't been on there in several weeks and really don't foresee myself going back there anytime soon...hence the reason I couldn't care less one way or the other. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_biggrin

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 am

Only reason I mention it is that Dan and Matt have posted about it a few times recently (and we are going to have fucking BLAST at M3 boyz!)

If granted entry, I probably would post, but that's Wombat's call. Just wanted to address it. I'm good here on WTF, but I do think it would be interesting to see an "AR" post after all this time.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:27 am

Well, you never know, it might liven things up a little. I have nothing against MR, I have just found over the last couple of months that I have gotten very bored with the forums. It seems like a waste of time to even log into them anymore.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:03 am

natalie wrote:Well, you never know, it might liven things up a little. I have nothing against MR, I have just found over the last couple of months that I have gotten very bored with the forums. It seems like a waste of time to even log into them anymore.

I have nothing against MR either. The subject has come up so I'm posting about it. That's all. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_clown
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:22 am

Ed wrote:Only reason I mention it is that Dan and Matt have posted about it a few times recently (and we are going to have fucking BLAST at M3 boyz!)

If granted entry, I probably would post, but that's Wombat's call. Just wanted to address it. I'm good here on WTF, but I do think it would be interesting to see an "AR" post after all this time.

We are gonna have a blast indeed man! It'd be cool to have you back on MR for sure.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:46 am

Ed wrote:Too weird?

I think that it's weird as hell that you refer to yourself in the third-person and it would be just as weird over there! Laughing

That's what "G.I.Jim" thinks! Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR 895660
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Jesus, you've been trying to get back on there since the day you got kicked off of MR. Playing the "other people want me back" angle is so transparent. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Just be a man and ask Andrew if you can come back because you want to ,and when he says no, don't come in here and cry about it and make up more stories about why you are not allowed back. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR 499510

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Looks like this thread will be entertaining. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR 714130
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:10 pm

yulog wrote:Jesus, you've been trying to get back on there since the day you got kicked off of MR. Playing the "other people want me back" angle is so transparent. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Just be a man and ask Andrew if you can come back because you want to ,and when he says no, don't come in here and cry about it and make up more stories about why you are not allowed back. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR 499510

I just KNEW you wouldn't be able to resist this thread. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol

Why don't YOU "man up" and show yourself? It's really easy to do what you do in hiding. You know and I know your ass would be bleeding online if I knew anything about you. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_wink

Last edited by Ed on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm

GI_Jim wrote:
Ed wrote:Too weird?

I think that it's weird as hell that you refer to yourself in the third-person and it would be just as weird over there! Laughing

That's what "G.I.Jim" thinks! Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR 895660

I've always found the facebook 3rd person thing odd, but I guess I've gotten used it it. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_eek
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:44 pm

yulog wrote:
Ed wrote:
yulog wrote:Jesus, you've been trying to get back on there since the day you got kicked off of MR. Playing the "other people want me back" angle is so transparent. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Just be a man and ask Andrew if you can come back because you want to ,and when he says no, don't come in here and cry about it and make up more stories about why you are not allowed back. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR 499510

I just KNEW you wouldn't be able to resist this thread. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol

Why don't YOU "man up" and show yourself? It's really easy to do what you do in hiding. You know and I know your ass would be bleeding online if I knew anything about you. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_wink

But ed, i thought you knew everything about me, you've been trying to tell people thatYour opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Busted Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR EMOHAbFun002

Don't worry ed , we have all been laughing at you......again Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR FO3DRdrinkbeer05WinkHL11 Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_porc

I know your name, that's the only thing I got for certain. Anything else I have may or may not be accurate and I only found it because you started commenting about my family. What I do know is I have no fear of posting pictures of what I look like, having people I've met on these forums over to my house and not hiding as you do. We all know the reason for that Mike don't we? It's because if you did you'd be owned in every way imaginable. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Mike, I do a lot of stupid things, but it's hilarious to me how obsessed you are about it. You never post here except to troll my posts.

I hope to actually meet you some day.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 pm

You went crying to the mods about not mentioning your kid here at wtf,
you cant stop bringing up your kid here at wtf.

I did go to the mods about that. Absolutely.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Ed wrote:Mike, I do a lot of stupid things, and your post above has sure touched on many of those things. You never let me post without bringing attention to how stupid i am.

I hope to actually meet you some day.

Yes, i am going to have to agree with you here. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR EMOHA2laughing008HL21

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Mike I have a nice large cock that you can suck. Keep hiding. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_razz
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Ed wrote:Mike I have a nice large cock that you can suck. Keep hiding. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_razz

Is this another way of letting people know your gay as well as stupid.....mission accomplished Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_porc

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 pm

yulog wrote:
Ed wrote:Mike I have a nice large cock that you can suck. Keep hiding. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_razz

Is this another way of letting people know your gay as well as stupid.....mission accomplished Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_porc

I think "stupid" is being obsessed with someone you have never met.

Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Ed wrote:
yulog wrote:

I agree, maybe you should stop spending all your free time on the net trying to find out information (poorly i might add) about someone you have never met.

Ed, you really have done a lot of stupid things. If contradicting yourself was a good thing you would be the king.........next Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR EMOPOThumbsUp010HL21Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR N1Lol231

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:27 pm

yulog wrote:
Ed wrote:
yulog wrote:

I agree, maybe you should stop spending all your free time on the net trying to find out information (poorly i might add) about someone you have never met.

Ed, you really have done a lot of stupid things. If contradicting yourself was a good thing you would be the king.........next Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR EMOPOThumbsUp010HL21Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR N1Lol231

Well, once an anonymous person starts making comments about my family - damn right I want to know more about them. The fact that you can quote verbatim silly online posts from 4 years ago = stalker.

Man up pussy. I'm here in public. It would be so much more interesting if you weren't such a fucking coward. I'll throw down. Hell it will make for great traffic on this site.

You won't though. We all know it. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Ed wrote:
yulog wrote:
Ed wrote:
yulog wrote:

Well, once an anonymous person starts making comments about my family - damn right I want to know more about them. The fact that you can quote verbatim silly online posts from 4 years ago = stalker. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol

So you admit that your stupid,and contradict yourself all the time, thanks for clarifying Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Mike, you are a fucking bore. I have nothing left to post unless you man up. You are the only person on any message board who went right out and posted something on a PM when I tried to diffuse this stupid shit. If it were entertaining I'd keep going but it's pointless and your yellow streak is annoying. See ya! Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_surprised
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Ed wrote:Mike, you are a fucking bore. I have nothing left to post unless you man up. You are the only person on any message board who went right out and posted something on a PM when I tried to diffuse this stupid shit. If it were entertaining I'd keep going but it's pointless and your yellow streak is annoying. See ya! Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_surprised

Come on Ed , you'll be back, you have no where else to go,can't go on MR ,your site died a long time ago and you can't let it go Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Lol so, are you going to ask Drew to let you back or are you going to keep getting others to do it for you....c'mon man up little boy Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR Icon_lol

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next