What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your opinion: If "AR" ever posted again on MR

+2
natalie
Ed
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion: If "AR" ever posted again on MR

Post by GI_Jim Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:23 am

Yulog, I have to ask this... Why are you so worried about revealing anything about yourself here? I haven't ever had a beef with you (and find you extremely funny most of the time), but nearly everyone I've "met" here and on MR have PM'd me and I've seen them in pictures OR in person. Why the secrecy? I understand females being a little shy or worried that someone might stalk them, but what are you afraid of?
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion: If "AR" ever posted again on MR

Post by yulog Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:04 am

GI_Jim wrote:Yulog, I have to ask this... Why are you so worried about revealing anything about yourself here? I haven't ever had a beef with you (and find you extremely funny most of the time), but nearly everyone I've "met" here and on MR have PM'd me and I've seen them in pictures OR in person. Why the secrecy? I understand females being a little shy or worried that someone might stalk them, but what are you afraid of?

None of us are worried, or afraid of anything Jim, its just a matter of choice. Your opinion:  If "AR" ever posted again on MR - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2