What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession Time

+8
yulog
GI_Jim
Andrew
Jeremey
Ed
Saint John
Behshad
blueskies
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Confession Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Confession Time

Post by Jeremey Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Saint John wrote:
I don't give two fucks if it is true or not, never have and have never really even thought it about it much. I was, however, probably the only one at the time that said I would completely understand if you did send "audition" tapes in. It's a free country and sending in tapes wouldn't be evil, underhanded or wrong on any level. This whole conspiracy theory and your hypersensitivity to it were only brought about because Soto was so god damn coddled on that site. You did ... or you didn't ... who gives a fuck!!! cheers

When Phyllis brought up the topic of the long-since-gone "Susie," it jarred my memory. Unless, of course, you believe that I've been patiently waiting to shoe horn that topic into a thread again for 5 years! Laughing Wink This argument is silly and I'm sorry if bringing that up has made you upset. It really shouldn't. But I completely understand how shit on these boards escalates fast, and understand your probable desire to nip it in the bud.

I was just surprised to see that so many years after the fact, I really did just post out of disbelief as I really didn't think that anyone actually believe that. Sending audition tapes to Journey was so far out of the realm of my life and frame of mind I would have sooner gotten an idea to build an elevator to the moon made out of peanut brittle. It just seemed so ridiculous to read. I am far beyond worrying about what people think about me online, it just caught me off guard, especially having met so many of you over the past few years, to think that was something believed - Despite the fact it was an allegation from a well known crazy person, it didn't make any logical sense (I'd even been in much discussed legal hot water with Journey over Frontiers' DVD - One of the things I said to Cain & Schon in Charlotte was, "Man, I thought you guys hated me!" Their expression made me realize at that point they had no idea who I was, and it was best to shut my mouth about my Frontiers business from there on out)....Anyway, believe what you want. Sorry if I seemed a little jumpy.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:31 pm

No worries, man. It's just that, as an outsider not privy to the intimate details of your life, it really doesn't seem all that far fetched for a guy that does a really great job of singing Journey tunes to send in an audition tape after the Augeri shit went down. You're making it sound like the working theory was that you found a way to grow Rick Allen a new arm! Laughing Shocked Razz
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Saint John wrote:No worries, man. It's just that, as an outsider not privy to the intimate details of your life, it really doesn't seem all that far fetched for a guy that does a really great job of singing Journey tunes to send in an audition tape after the Augeri shit went down. You're making it sound like the working theory was that you found a way to grow Rick Allen a new arm! Laughing Shocked Razz

Well, I see your point in that respect. But to even have the desire to have sent in an audition tape is I think what I was sensitive to. Sure, it may not have been unreasonable for anyone to do so. Trust me, when word got out about me, there were many other people trying to throw their hat into that ring as well, Arnel included. But I never aspired to do that. I was happy with my life and my job and my band, and all was right with the world. I posted a glowing review of JSS and Journey at a concert in Charleston SC where I said I was happy that the band was moving in their own direction, and didn't give any of it a second thought... I think maybe my objection to the idea is that it labels me with a personality trait that I just don't have.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Saint John wrote:
Jeremey wrote:
Saint John wrote:

Jeremey, this was a HUGE point of contention on MR for a LONG time. I'm certainly not bringing up anything that wasn't talked about ad nauseum over there. A quick search immediately yielded this on MR and they're your words:

"You see, during that time, nolippin and BSD were posting nonstop theories about me sending tapes off to Neal, lying to Jeff and everyone else in this board, ..."
"

Come on Dan, that was me addressing conspiracy theories that were going around immediately after Jeff getting fired. I had no idea that this was actually a long held belief that people had about me. There's a big difference between conjecture in the heat of the moment when someone's friend gets canned and reading about it nearly 5 years later like it was common knowledge.

I don't give two fucks if it is true or not, never have and have never really even thought it about it much. I was, however, probably the only one at the time that said I would completely understand if you did send "audition" tapes in. It's a free country and sending in tapes wouldn't be evil, underhanded or wrong on any level. This whole conspiracy theory and your hypersensitivity to it were only brought about because Soto was so god damn coddled on that site. You did ... or you didn't ... who gives a fuck!!! cheers

When Phyllis brought up the topic of the long-since-gone "Susie," it jarred my memory. Unless, of course, you believe that I've been patiently waiting to shoe horn that topic into a thread again for 5 years! Laughing Wink This argument is silly and I'm sorry if bringing that up has made you upset. It really shouldn't. But I completely understand how shit on these boards escalates fast, and understand your probable desire to nip it in the bud.

Dan, would you cut the crap that everyone is too sensitive and shouldn't have any emotions at all! Yes, artists tend to be the sensitive type but they aren't all Van Gogh! People are people and all have emotions and have the right to express how they feel. Anger, upset, surprise, shock, happiness, sadness, whatever it is they are feeling. It's not good to keep every emotion bottled up and never express them....especially not creative types who tap into their emotions to do what they do. I keep telling you this but you aren't hearing me. ...everyone is not you! We are all different and have our own ways of dealing with things and expressing ourselves. AND he has every right in the world to react when he is being spoken about. If you bottle up creative peoples emotions they will no longer be creative.

Last edited by blueskies on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Shut up, Phyllis.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Saint John wrote:Shut up, Phyllis.

Laughing well, thats an expression of emotion so if thats how you feel, it is. Laughing Wink

but, I won't shut up and repeat what I just added to the end of my statement because it bares repeating....

If you bottle up a creative persons emotions they cease to be creative.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:34 pm

blueskies wrote:

Correct, but this has nothing to do with anything! Smile
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:48 pm

blueskies wrote:

My creativity of posting pictures of dead animals and fat broads online has been stifled since I went "legit". afro
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Saint John wrote:
blueskies wrote:

Yes it does! You tell him he's over reacting when he just responded to what was said of him? By the way...reading emotions into type doesn't mean what you think is being expressed is being expressed in exactly the way you think. Laughing Razz Wink
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Ed wrote:
blueskies wrote:

My creativity of posting pictures of dead animals and fat broads online has been stifled since I went "legit". afro

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Sorry Ed, I didn't have you in mind when I said that. Yikes! I take it back...some creativity needs to be bottled up. Shocked Laughing Laughing
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Ed wrote:
blueskies wrote:

LOL, dude there are still many times when I think that there is a great Ed opportunity on MR or FB and I know it won't happen, but I still get a kick out of it.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Confession Time - Page 2 728731
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Jeremey wrote:
Ed wrote:
blueskies wrote:

LOL, dude there are still many times when I think that there is a great Ed opportunity on MR or FB and I know it won't happen, but I still get a kick out of it.

I promised Andrew I'd never do that on his site when he released me from prison and facebook is me and not "AR". I'm still pretty bad on my own forum though. Twisted Evil
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:15 pm

blueskies wrote:
Saint John wrote:
blueskies wrote:

Yes it does! You tell him he's over reacting when he just responded to what was said of him?

And just how does that stifle his creativity?!? Do you honestly think he was going to respond with a fucking Haiku or Shakespearean Sonnet?!? Laughing scratch You're teetering on the edge of sanity again! Laughing affraid
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Saint John wrote:
blueskies wrote:
Saint John wrote:
blueskies wrote:

Yes it does! You tell him he's over reacting when he just responded to what was said of him?

And just how does that stifle his creativity?!? Do you honestly think he was going to respond with a fucking Haiku or Shakespearean Sonnet?!? Laughing scratch You're teetering on the edge of sanity again! Laughing affraid

Dan! Just keep scratching your head because you sure didn't understand and whatever you don't understand you immediately label as crazy. Laughing I mean in general telling artists to stifle their emotions ...I was thinking of what you said of Lukather's and Jeremey's expressions along with your views in the Houston thread and well, heck, the views you expressed over time on MR as well as here that people shouldn't care, just buck up and not show emotion that they truly feel about things. It can become a problem when creative people start to hold back too much and withdraw from expressing themselves even in their viewpoints. It they stifle parts of themselves ...some of their emotions, then they are not freely expressing themselves and that can stifle their creativity. It's hard to explain if you haven't experienced droughts ...when you just can't get anything going creatively....also when you can't find any inspiration to create. It's tough and artists are tougher on themselves than anyone else could ever be when they don't want to just make something to be doing it...they strive to do they best they can and once they have experienced some magic moments creatively they long to find them again. They tap into their emotions to find inspiration and to try to express what they feel and see in their work...so if they suppress their emotions too much it affects their work. This is why artists sometimes have to withdraw and spend some time alone to get to try to tap into their emotions ..their creativity...to do what they do. If families and friends don't understand these things they sometimes get upset and resent the time apart from them...sometimes even when they are around they are not fully there with them when they are in the process of producing work. Ah heck...sorry, I don't think I'm explaining this well enough right now because I'm rushing too much because I have to get going...and maybe only people who have experienced what I am saying can really understand it. Don't know. Jeremey probably could explain it better than I can...so maybe it can be discussed further at another time or maybe he will expound on it further. Gotta go. Have a good night! Smile

Last edited by blueskies on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Dan is a robot Confession Time - Page 2 714130
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Behshad wrote:Dan is a robot Confession Time - Page 2 714130

Laughing
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Phyllis ... the official mouthpiece for artist's worldwide. Laughing Confession Time - Page 2 878406

No need for anymore long-winded, in-depth looks into the minds of artists, Phyllis. Everyone is an artist, in their own little way. Confession Time - Page 2 895660
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Saint John wrote:Phyllis ... the official mouthpiece for artist's worldwide. Laughing Confession Time - Page 2 878406

No need for anymore long-winded, in-depth looks into the minds of artists, Phyllis. Everyone is an artist, in their own little way. Confession Time - Page 2 895660

No I am not. Thats why I said Jeremey could probably explain it better than I.

Yes, everyone is an artist in their own way. I think you are a bullcrap artist. Rolling Eyes Hey, it's up to you now to get this place going. I've made enough peace. Good night and good luck! Peace out! Arrow

Last edited by blueskies on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Jeremey wrote:
Saint John wrote:I talked to her at least 20 times on the telephone. Her knowledge of all things Journey was unparalleled. Like BB said, she knew about Soto getting let go, Jeremey sending audition tapes to the band while Soto was in the band (not sure if that's true or not, but every single thing that WAS able to be substantiated was), Arnel getting the gig LONG before anyone mentioned it and a million other things.

She was outed eventually by Laura Cucu, as being a woman living in Palm Beach Gardens Florida, and her name was Siobhan Tobin. The story behind her outing is shocking in its sickness. Let's just say that Laura was put through hell.

Here's a freaky story. I was in Las Vegas for the Revelation DVD taping (Arnel's first public show) and my cell phone rang. It was Susie and she knew what I was wearing ... said she, too, was at the show and thought she recognized me from pictures. She wanted to meet up, but my phone died as we were talking. I was too drunk to bother to go back to my room, retrieve the number and call back from someone else's phone. That was my lone chance to meet her. I have to say, she was always nice to me and gave me an incredible look inside the band, past and present. Her Perry/Swafford stories make the Schon/Salahi shenanigans seem boring.

She supposedly died about 2 years ago from cancer, but I don't buy that shit for a second. "Fredinator" on MR was one of her alter egos, along with Siobhan777 and many, many others.

I find it incredible to believe that this is actually believed, and I'm even more shocked to find out that this appears to be something people have believed that I had no idea was even accused. You gotta be fucking kidding me!!!!

Sent audition tapes to Journey? What the fuck man. Seriously?

Every time I think I've seen the last thing that can blow me away on the internet, there's always something new.

You got to be fucking kidding me.

That's right up there with the Irving Azoff funded MelodicRock Fest!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:30 pm

blueskies wrote:Good night and good luck! I'm out!

You sure are ... out of your fucking mind! Twisted Evil Confession Time - Page 2 50667
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Saint John wrote:
blueskies wrote:Good night and good luck! I'm out!

You sure are ... out of your fucking mind! Twisted Evil Confession Time - Page 2 50667

Confession Time - Page 2 545945 lol!

Wtf is a bulldog artist anyways ? Confession Time - Page 2 728731
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Jeremey wrote:
Saint John wrote:I talked to her at least 20 times on the telephone. Her knowledge of all things Journey was unparalleled. Like BB said, she knew about Soto getting let go, Jeremey sending audition tapes to the band while Soto was in the band (not sure if that's true or not, but every single thing that WAS able to be substantiated was), Arnel getting the gig LONG before anyone mentioned it and a million other things.

She was outed eventually by Laura Cucu, as being a woman living in Palm Beach Gardens Florida, and her name was Siobhan Tobin. The story behind her outing is shocking in its sickness. Let's just say that Laura was put through hell.

Here's a freaky story. I was in Las Vegas for the Revelation DVD taping (Arnel's first public show) and my cell phone rang. It was Susie and she knew what I was wearing ... said she, too, was at the show and thought she recognized me from pictures. She wanted to meet up, but my phone died as we were talking. I was too drunk to bother to go back to my room, retrieve the number and call back from someone else's phone. That was my lone chance to meet her. I have to say, she was always nice to me and gave me an incredible look inside the band, past and present. Her Perry/Swafford stories make the Schon/Salahi shenanigans seem boring.

She supposedly died about 2 years ago from cancer, but I don't buy that shit for a second. "Fredinator" on MR was one of her alter egos, along with Siobhan777 and many, many others.

I find it incredible to believe that this is actually believed, and I'm even more shocked to find out that this appears to be something people have believed that I had no idea was even accused. You gotta be fucking kidding me!!!!

Sent audition tapes to Journey? What the fuck man. Seriously?

Every time I think I've seen the last thing that can blow me away on the internet, there's always something new.

You got to be fucking kidding me.

Jeremey, are you saying that you've never given a cd or a tape to Journey?
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:35 pm

How many bowls of popcorn do we need , Dan ? Confession Time - Page 2 806815 Very Happy
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Behshad wrote:How many bowls of popcorn do we need , Dan ? Confession Time - Page 2 806815 Very Happy

This should work Confession Time - Page 2 Di-17

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next