What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession Time

+8
yulog
GI_Jim
Andrew
Jeremey
Ed
Saint John
Behshad
blueskies
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Confession Time - Page 4 Empty Re: Confession Time

Post by Jeremey Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Behshad wrote:Damn you Susie for causing all this drama even long after you're "gone" Confession Time - Page 4 499510

That's fuckin' funny, B....LOL

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:07 pm

I recall Jeremey told about Sabrina handing that tape to JC back when they were dating on MR before. If anyone did a search back in the archives they would find it and I'm sure I'm not the only one to remember that. I thought he was just referring to the time after Augeri earlier in this thread, so this is much ado about nothing. Sleep

blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Joe Vana has a huge heart Confession Time - Page 4 45155
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:08 pm

blueskies wrote:I recall Jeremey told about Sabrina handing that tape to JC back when they were dating on MR before. If anyone did a search back in the archives they would find it and I'm sure I'm not the only one to remember that. I thought he was just referring to the time after Augeri earlier in this thread, so this is much ado about nothing. Sleep

Of course it is. Jim has mental problems.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:09 pm

blueskies wrote:I recall Jeremey told about Sabrina handing that tape to JC back when they were dating on MR before. If anyone did a search back in the archives they would find it and I'm sure I'm not the only one to remember that. I thought he was just referring to the time after Augeri earlier in this thread, so this is much ado about nothing. Sleep

What archives are you talking about , you witch ?! Confession Time - Page 4 878406
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Jeremey wrote:And for the record, I never contacted the band and sent them any tapes, EVER, not in 1998, not in 2006, and not any ever time ever again. Period, I swear on the lives of my sons.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Classic! cheers
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Saint John wrote:
Jeremey wrote:And for the record, I never contacted the band and sent them any tapes, EVER, not in 1998, not in 2006, and not any ever time ever again. Period, I swear on the lives of my sons.

Confession Time - Page 4 627453
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Behshad wrote:

What archives are you talking about , you witch ?! Confession Time - Page 4 878406
I'm not talking to you until you get that brain transplant.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:23 pm

blueskies wrote:
Behshad wrote:

I'm not talking to you until you get that brain transplant.

Sure didn't help you , fräulein. So thanks but no thanks Confession Time - Page 4 878406
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Its Valentines day and you have a wife. Why aren't you with her tonight instead of on here? Did she escape?
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Where's yours ?' Confession Time - Page 4 398296
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Nope, when you go that route, game over. I don't play in the dirt. Time for Andrew to come in , blame me for everything and close the thread. Laughing
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:45 pm

I hope everyone shows some love to those they love not only today but everyday. Happy Valentines Day, y'all!

Goodnight. Smile
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Jeremey, post my "threats" please. You acted like you haven't approached the band in any way in this thread. You have. I called you on it, and if you say I'm wrong you are lying. I'm calling you out... you just said I "threatened" you. Let's see it... If you don't post it now, you will validate everything I have said here.

Andrew, I have left him alone on your site, so please stay out of this unless you find fault in my accusations. If so, please point them out here and now.

And Jeremey, to answer your question... what do Jeremey, Joe, and Andrew have in common? They are all friends with Eric Rango. Apparently every time I post anything that has to do with one or two of you, he throws up the wombat symbol and cries fowl. Don't you think it's a rather large coincidence that when I have a disagreement with you or Joe, that within an hour or so, he comes on there and chastises me followed by Andrew? The funny thing is that a couple of weeks before Joe defended you on MR, he told me that he had ZERO respect for you, or ANY tribute singer and that he was going to give Eric a rash of shit for stooping so low as to work with a "tribute singer".

GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Saint John wrote:

Apparently he's calling everyone he posted that to, as well as my wife and I who he and his wife told it to after a gig, a liar. We're ALL liars, and we're picking on Jeremey for no reason. Laughing And Jeremey... I asked if you "gave" them any of your cd's or contacted the band. I know you'll try to get away with that on a technicality, so I wanted to just clear that up for everyone. Wink
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 pm

You know what? I'm just too tired to deal with this shit anymore. I got bigger fish to fry.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:17 am

Jeremey wrote:

You know goddamned well you threatened me when you were on your dumb painkillers, you were doing the same thing you are doing right now on MR, and while you did it you were sending me private messages threatening to tell everyone that I liked to hang out in hotels with strippers and whores. I verified this with Dan, and I'd be happy to post the private message where Dan had to explain the whole situation to me and how he was sure you'd come around and apologize to me someday about it (LOL).

This is absolutely 100% true, and I'll do publicly what I did privately - apologize. That was entirely my fault and I'm sorry about that. I passed along something I had heard (with the assumption it would be kept private) ... that "there were some girls in the room that LOOKED like hookers" and, well, it all fell apart from there. Regardless, lesson learned.

Jeremey wrote:Anybody with a goddamned brain knows that I called Dan out for saying I send JRNY audition tapes when JSS was in the band, which is in the exact quote that anyone can look back and find.

This I still find baffling. Who gives a fuck if you did or not?!? It's not like you and Soto were childhood friends and you fucked his sister! Let me play devil's advocate ... Confession Time - Page 4 714130 you did send audition tapes to Journey (fucking 8 of them) with 88 re-recorded Journey songs. Who would blame you??? You had (and still do) a wife, a baby on the way, a career and there was a potential opportunity. This fucking insane notion that you had some melodicrock.com obligation to not try to further your career and potentially increase the quality of living for you and your family because you share some friends with a fill-in singer is insane. Tape sent or not, who gives a fuck. Now that's not to say that I don't enjoy this online brawl that you and Jim are having! Laughing Confession Time - Page 4 108567 Embarassed Regardless, I've met both of you goofy fuckers and you've been nothing but nice to me and everyone I was with. How you treat each other is your business. Carry on. Confession Time - Page 4 879320
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:21 am

Saint John wrote:
This I still find baffling. Who gives a fuck if you did or not?!? It's not like you and Soto were childhood friends and you fucked his sister! Let me play devil's advocate ... Confession Time - Page 4 714130 you did send audition tapes to Journey (fucking 8 of them) with 88 re-recorded Journey songs. Who would blame you??? You had (and still do) a wife, a baby on the way, a career and there was a potential opportunity. This fucking insane notion that you had some melodicrock.com obligation to not try to further your career and potentially increase the quality of living for you and your family because you share some friends with a fill-in singer is insane. Tape sent or not, who gives a fuck. Now that's not to say that I don't enjoy this online brawl that you and Jim are having! Laughing Confession Time - Page 4 108567 Embarassed Regardless, I've met both of you goofy fuckers and you've been nothing but nice to me and everyone I was with. How you treat each other is your business. Carry on. Confession Time - Page 4 879320

I see your point Dan. I'm simply trying to address Jim's baffling argument that because I denied sending audition tapes to Journey, I am coming on to a message board and lying to people, because in 1998 my wife shared a demo of an electronica arrangement of "Separate Ways" at a meet and greet, and Jim has spent numerous posts throughout the evening accusing me of being a dishonest liar. And anyone with any common sense knows that's just bizarre.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:28 am

Jeremey wrote:Goddamn it, cause I'm a nice guy and everyone loves to see you look like a giant doofus, I'll just post the final say on this.

The same "nice guy who used to lie to me every time you owed me money for a gig and would dodge me for weeks? Or do you mean the "nice guy who asked me to go to Virginia (a 5 hour drive0 for my one and only rehearsal with the band only to have you cry about your contact bothering you the minute I got there after my drive, and you left?

You know goddamned well you threatened me when you were on your dumb painkillers, you were doing the same thing you are doing right now on MR, and while you did it you were sending me private messages threatening to tell everyone that I liked to hang out in hotels with strippers and whores.

I did say something to you via PM about your "activities". I said I hope you stopped them because it would crush Sabrina if it ever came out. I never one time said I would post it publicly. Let's seem those PM's...

I verified this with Dan, and I'd be happy to post the private message where Dan had to explain the whole situation to me and how he was sure you'd come around and apologize to me someday about it (LOL). Funny how that whole episode was blamed on painkillers, but then when I'm on painkillers and dealing with throat surgery - Oh, surprise, I get to deal with Jim's bullshit because he's too thick in the fucking head to understand some very basic statements I have made about the production of my CD (kind of like what's going on here?). I guess you hadn't read your Kickstarter email updates about the release nor read the press release on Andrew's site about the release of the CD that was send out WEEKS before your public diatribe....

I asked you publicly about the cd's release around December 15th, because the LAST statement I received from Kickstarter was from November stating that you were releasing the cd to supporters prior to Christmas. All I did was ask about it, then you went int to the whole "it's recorded, but we didn;t have time to finish the vocals", then"it's done except for the mastering, If you want the money back, I'll just send it to you bullshit. You didn't post your bullshit response on Kickstarter until the day AFTER I posted the question on MR.

You know all you wanted was attention, because you didn't just PM me or send me an email and ask, you had to set Hero Jim up for a Battle Royale again on Andrew's site, right?

I asked you that question for everyone to see, because you said on your messages that the supporters would get a digital download of the cd before Christmas. I supported you, and I know many people there paid a LOT of money to support it, to then be left out in the dark by you. I wanted everyone to know what was going on with it, and a PM would have left everyone else in the dark.

Well gee, looks like the CD will be released just like I said it would, with the same FUCKING VOCALS I said I had already recorded, right? Then you bash me for doing Kickstarter - "begging for money" - and yet you brag about SUPPORTING ME? Which is it Jim? Well, everyone knows the only reason you "supported" anything was so you could have a chit in the game to bully prod and bluster, just like you have done all the years I've known you. I didn't want or need your fuckin' money, and I knew when I saw it that it would be nothing but trouble. Funny how I was right!

I was honestly looking very forward to hearing this cd. I will admit though, that after it turned into a mud slinging contest with you, Andrew, Joe and Eric, that I got pissed off and started slinging mud back.

Anybody with a goddamned brain knows that I called Dan out for saying I send JRNY audition tapes when JSS was in the band, which is in the exact quote that anyone can look back and find. When you had to be the equivalent of the Mall Security Supercop and actually try to make the argument that my WIFE handing a TECHNO VERSION OF A JOURNEY song with me singing through a VOCODER back in 1996 was me trying to contact the band and send them material to consider me for a singer - A story I've related NUMEROUS TIMES on MelodicRock (though you seem to think because I talked about it during a conversation over dinner with you and your wife it's some great secret, just like the bullshit lies I fed you when you called me and emailed me NON FUCKING STOP when I was with Journey), sorry dude, it's plain to anyone that reads this that if you really try to stand by that argument you LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS!

Wrong again. YOU look like a dumb ass for not admitting right up front that you had given the band your music. You get around technicalities like "sent" them a cd, or whatever. You go back and look at your post and read where you say you never contacted the band or sent them a tape. Now doesn't handing Cain a tape fall into that category? Go read your own posts dumb ass!

Let me tell you something, I have dealt with and chewed up and spit out maroons like you numerous times in my line of work over many fucking years. I deal with you with kid gloves on at Andrews site because I feel SORRY FOR YOU ya mook!

Damn... I hate being called that. Lol!!

You and the felonious ex-bandmate you conspire with - You mean nothing to me and you will never mean anything in the scheme of nature and evolution, buddy! You side with a guy convicted of embezzlement who ripped off everyone in the band, and call into question MY character? ME, a guy who would and has paid for things out of my OWN pocket numerous times at my own detriment whenever there was a POTENTIAL for question about my integrity?

You are such a victim Jeremey. Answer this... did you use hotel points and get free rooms, then deduct the hotel from the band's pay? Did you claim all of the hotel rooms as "business expenses" and write them off for your own tax purposes while it was the whole band that used them and paid for them?

How many times were the police called to hotel rooms where you were fighting with Sabrina and kicking vehicles out in the parking lot? How many times did you start fights in bars and have the whole freaking bar leave after a big brawl because someone looked at your wife?

I'm dealing with issues of my life and my future and the well being of my small children. Issues that you and your idiot cronies have laughed and high fived about, bro...I read online how you question my character? You bring my integrity into question at every turn?

I used to support you and defend you online against Nolippin and Behshad during the whole "I was hired by Journey" fiasco. Then I started uncovering some of your lies like "I turned them down for my family". It's funny how many times your story changed on your blog, then disappeared completely when people started picking apart your details and different stories of what actually happened. You have some serious issues and I hope you get some help for them.

I hope your little world never gets any more complex than your fucking desk job government pay grade world where your biggest worry is making sure you have enough National Guard coffee mugs in stock.

My biggest worry is to take care of others and help people get started with careers. I love my job, as it's one that can help people turn their lives around and do better for themselves. I've also been enlisted during 2 wars, and volunteered for two humanitarian missions to help other in need. Yeah... I do love my coffee mugs though. :-)

Clearly. With NO room for misinterpretation, I have answered your bullshit. Now I suggest that you go back to your comfortable corner of the internet - A corner where I've ignored you, left you alone, coexisted with you despite your persistent defamation of my name and my reputation at every turn. I've let you alone. Now go be happy in your big boy world and leave me the fuck alone.

I will never "leave you alone" when you spew bullshit. I will always be here. Tell the truth up front, and you won't EVER hear a peep from me.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 am

Fucking Eric Ragno? I love Eric. Classy guy. WTF has he got to do with anything.

Oh dear....add another name of successful music industry folk that Jim has a beef with.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:54 am

Sorry Jim, I don't have the energy to quote and unquote and bold and unbold or whatever the fuck you spent time doing.

I'll address one thing though.

You are basing part of your argument about my character and integrity around an argument a miffed ex bandmate that has never made sense to any reasonable person, and in fact is laughed about by me and EVERY OTHER PERSON WHO WAS IN THE BAND AT THE TIME.

I'm not getting into details you dumbass. Let's just run the numbers real quick for anyone who (yawn) is interested.

Band gets paid $1000

Band gas costs $200
Band hotels cost $300

5 guys in a band get paid $500.

Jeremey is responsible for reporting all income for the band, cause no one else wants their SSN reported to the IRS. So let's see what Jeremey does come tax time.

Jeremey gets charged with $1,000 of band income
Jeremey paid $200 in band gas out of that money
Jeremey paid $300 in hotel expense out of that money

Each band member is 1099'd for $100 income from the gig

Sooo......That's how it works. Yep, Barry Young and YOU have run around telling people that the band members should have gotten to expense the hotel rooms out of the $100 in income they reported. Unfortunately for anyone who believes that, you are a dumbass... I am sorry but you cannot expense money that you did not pay.

Here's another IRS tax lesson.

Let's say the band made $1,000.

Each of the 5 band members get paid $200

Each band member pays for their own gas and hotel rooms, and can write off those expenses against the $200 they made.

See how that works? For some reason, for 5 fucking years, there's been DOUCHEBAGS telling anyone who will listen that I took credit for band expenses and ripped off band members! Newsflash: When you make that argument, you look like an idiot to anyone who has more than a high school education!

Guess what - While we're on the subject of taxes, guess who got audited TWO YEARS IN A ROW by the IRS for handling the taxes, and had to personally pay taxes on EVERY dime we wrote off when we paid out of town sound men who didn't give us receipts. ME - Because everyone in the band threw up their hands and said "we didn't do the taxes, that's not our responsibility!" And technically they were right - I handled the business of the band, I should have gotten the receipts from the sound guys, but to be accused of cheating and lying when I paid out of my own pocket on taxes that EVERYONE in the band owed is just despicable.

Now it appears to me that what you MAY be implying is that I used hotel points and then somehow forged or lied to everyone about the cost of the hotels and pocketed the money that I would have used for hotel points. Now that my friend, is not only a flat out lie that NO ONE has ever accused me of (except for you know who, but we'll get to that in a minute) but is also a DEFAMATORY AND LIBELOUS ACCUSATION and I would tell you right now I WANT PROOF AND BETTER YET, I WANT A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT F SOMEONE IN THE BAND TO COME FORWARD AND ACCUSE ME OF THAT. After the great lengths I went to to make sure I was ABOVE reproach because I KNEW certain people in the band were prone to that "he's getting one over on us" mentality, you better come with some proof motherfucker before you accuse me of being a thief. Yeah that's what I said.

So finally let's get to that....proof. This all comes down to a guy that is friends with a lot of people here that was upset because I fired him from the band when I went full time. A guy who fabricated lies and stories about me and gave fuel to anyone who didn't like me to begin with. Ultimately a guy who accused me of this crazy IRS tax nonsense, a guy who accused me of stealing from my own brothers, a guy who didn't have the honor to respect gigs that were booked, who just decided "Oh, I don't want to do that gig" whenever he chose, and thought he could then have first pick on whatever gigs I booked as a full time band. Now I know this person is a great funny guy in a social situation, he's likable and he parties and he has lots of friends. So it's hard to believe he's full of shit, but guess what...That's one example where I KNEW what I was dealing with and, so sorry....I DO have proof. Proof that he lied about money that he owed the band after it broke up. Proof of the kind of character that would then cause him to behave in the same way with his next employer who took legal action against him.

I'm sorry Jim. You just backed the wrong horse, buddy. I understand you didn't like me from the get go because frankly I didn't like you. But the alternative - For whatever reason there HAD to be an alternative - was the wrong team to throw in with. You can't accuse me from that moral position buddy and expect to have a leg to stand on.

And shame on you for bringing my wife and my personal relationship into question here online. You answer your own fucking questions, scumbag. Yeah, you are a scumbag for calling into question my character and for bringing up the relationship with my wife for no reason. Tell us Jim, you must have been there. How many times were police called because of an argument between me and my wife? And how many fights were there in bars? Answer your own questions for everyone here Jim, since you seem to think that's an honorable path to follow. Tell me. I want to know.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:17 am

It's Valentine's Day, shouldn't you guys all be hugging and sending each other Sponge Bob Squarepants cards???? Sheesh, this was boring the first 39 times it was rehashed.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:24 am

natalie wrote:It's Valentine's Day, shouldn't you guys all be hugging and sending each other Sponge Bob Squarepants cards???? Sheesh, this was boring the first 39 times it was rehashed.

Meh....As always, I'm being accused of something and I'm defending myself. I tried to avoid this bullshit four or five times today. When it comes down to someone accusing you of being a thief and a lying scumbag, do you think it's appropriate to defend yourself? Or should you just let that simmer out there like it has been for 5 years now, coming up out of the blue 3-4 times every year when I least expect it by the same attention whoring melodramatic needy bastard that has kept it going here?

I don't have anyone to hug, because I sent my wife and my 2 kids to their inlaws for the week because my doctor said my voice didn't work anymore and I have to be on voice rest again, and I knew I'd want to tell my kids I love them and talk to my wife about her day if they were here. So I'm not in a very tolerant mood this week.

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 am

No, I'm not saying you shouldn't defend yourself and you're not the one that brought it up.......again.

Damn Suzie.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:03 am

Jim... I don't see one single thing out of all you've said where he did any personal harm to you at all. A late payment to you once, as you claim, is not justification for this...you were paid. Everything else you've said isn't harm to you personally even IF it were all true.

My son, who is full time Army and is currently stationed in Korea for a year would be shocked and dismayed to see an officer doing this...just as I am. Please stop, just stop.

blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next