What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chick-Fil-A thoughts?

+5
Lynn
Ed
Saint John
yulog
GI_Jim
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chick-Fil-A thoughts? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chick-Fil-A thoughts?

Post by Ed Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 pm

There should be a homosexual census so there would be data to find out how many there actually are. And don't tell me it's none of our business. "Don't ask, don't tell" going away ended that along with "Were here were queer get used to it". Ok fine, they want to be visible and have the "benefits" of marriage? Then we need a headcount in the next U.S. census.

I've always considered this whole gay marriage debate a fringe issue. I've read estimates of 1.7 to 3.5% of the entire U.S. population but who the hell knows?

Either way it's too small a segment of the population for this to be such a huge issue right now with all the other fucking problems we have at the moment.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:39 pm

You guys see this idiot's video yet?

Apparently, he's an adjunct prof at U of Arizona and WAS the CFO of a catheter corporation (since fired for this little stunt).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thNqs9fPcgM&feature=player_embedded

What a fucking punk--bullying some poor woman who is probably barely getting by working at a fast food joint and invading her privacy by filming it and posting it on the Internet. At most, she's paying for college, but honestly, she looks older than that. Great work by this guy.

Maybe since he's been relieved of his main job, he can become a full-time professor. He'll fit right in. An elitist punk bullying those he claims to stand for, like some poor woman working in a fast food joint. And despite what he says at the end of the video, I don't believe for a second he's not getting his asshole gaped on a regular basis--listen to that voice and look at that terrible hair gel.

This dude should be charged with menacing and definitely investigated further. Honestly, in the wake of James Holmes, I'd be pretty leery of some idiot who would pull a stunt like this. He's steeped in academia and clearly outraged by things he can't control. In fact, I hope Chick-Fil-A is ramping up security. These nuts are capable of anything.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Saint John wrote:
natalie wrote:Pardon me, instead of "opinion" I should have said "belief."

Just as you are entitled to your beliefs, SJ.

At least you spelled it right, this time. Laughing Suspect cheers

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:23 pm

This is all such bullshit. I'm going to start my own movement by marching into gay bars with my wife and banging her right there on the bar!!! Laughing

Seriously though... imagine a mayor or a governor saying they wouldn't allow businesses to open because the people were gay. Fucking retarded.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:00 am

GI_Jim wrote:Seriously though... imagine a mayor or a governor saying they wouldn't allow businesses to open because the people were gay. Fucking retarded.

The hypocrisy on the left is absolutely staggering. There is absolutely no dissent allowed. If you don't agree with them you're a bigot, hate group and/or intolerant. The left is chock full of bullying tactics, especially when you enter the 2 most intolerant and disgusting groups in this country ... the gay rights folks and unions. The right would simply vote with their wallets. Someone opens up a gay restaurant? Cool. The vast majority on the right simply wouldn't go there. Granted, you'll get your lunatic far right snake shaking, bible thumpers like The Westborough Baptist Church, but you'll never see a conservative mayor saying that legal business, because of ideological differences, is not welcome in his city. Fuck, that's not even legal! As you said, let's put this shoe on the other foot. Man, the outrage would be fast, furious and the media would swallow it up faster than Adam Lambert's throat at a Village People concert.

The bottom line is that the left is full of disgusting freaks. From cross-dressing weirdos to hippies to multi-gendered people, they cleverly disguise the word "inclusive" (unless you disagree with them) for abnormal behavior and habits that are often devoid of decency. Don't get me wrong, the abortion-bombing, invisible man in the sky worshipers on the far right are out to lunch, too. But no group on this planet, save perhaps for those that practice Islam, are as disgusting of a group as the far left circus of freaks and boycotters.

And I'm glad the Muppets pulled their sponsorship. I always found them to be creepy and gay. Fuck Jim Henson in his grave and his gaggle of furry hand toys. I'm sure he was a butt rustler, too.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fact Finder Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Great rant...2 thumbs up. cheers

Fact Finder
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Christians pale in any fanaticism compared to this!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/parents-of-uk-girl-found-guilty-in-so-called-honour-killing/article4460010/

The girl was murdered by her Pakistani parents for her Western ways. And it was her little sister who bravely told jurors how her mother and father suffocated the 17-year-old with a plastic bag — gripping testimony that led to her parents’ murder conviction on Friday.

Justice Roderick Evans sentenced Iftikhar, 52, and Farzana Ahmed, 49, to life in prison for killing their daughter, Shafilea, in 2003. The couple — first cousins from the Pakistani village of Uttam — were ordered to serve a minimum of 25 years in prison.

She was being squeezed between two cultures — the culture and way of life that she saw around her and wanted to embrace, and the culture and way of life you wanted to impose on her,” Justice Evans said during the sentencing at the Chester Crown Court in northwest England.

In Britain, more than 25 women have been killed in so-called “honour killings” in the past decade. Families have sometimes lashed out at their children on the belief that they have brought their household shame by becoming too westernized or by refusing a marriage.

Shafilea was only 10 when she began to rebel against her parents’ strict rules, according to prosecutor Andrew Edis.

The young girl would hide make-up, false nails and western clothes at school, changing into conservative clothes before her parents picked her up.

But it was the last year of her life that proved to be the most traumatic.

During the trial that began in May, jurors heard from Shafilea’s younger sister, Alesha, who said she witnessed the murder when she was 12.

After an argument about Shafilea’s dress, her parents pushed her down on a couch, stuffed a thin white plastic bag into her mouth and held their hands over her mouth and nose until she died, Alesha testified.

As she was struggling, her mother said, “just finish it here,” according to Alesha’s testimony.

Although Shafilea’s other siblings contradicted the testimony, the last-minute emergence of a diary convinced jurors.

The diary belonged to a friend of one of Shafilea’s other sisters, Mev. In it, the friend relays conversations she had with the sister about the night Shafilea died — details that supported Alesha’s testimony.

“The strong message goes out and should be very clear: If you engage in honour killings — if you engage in forced marriages — you will be caught and brought to justice,” said Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Manchester-based Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim organization.

When Shafilea became a teenager, she became interested in boys — something that spurred punishment from her parents.

School officials alerted social services in October 2002 after Shafilea came to school with injuries to her face. That same month, Shafilea told a social worker that she was to be married in Pakistan in February 2003.

In January 2003, she ran away, telling friends her parents would not leave her alone. She eventually returned.

In February 2003, she ran away again and pleaded with British authorities to allow her to move out of her parents’ house because, she said, they were abusive and trying to force her into an arranged marriage.

Some of Shafilea’s own words also proved compelling to jurors.

In the application form to move out, she said she had suffered from regular domestic violence from the age of 15.

“One parent would hold me whilst the other hit me,” she said.

Her father snatched her off the streets, however, in the same month as the application. He bundled her into a car and took her to Pakistan against her will, Alesha said.

In protest, Shafilea drank bleach and was brought back to Britain in May 2003. She spent eight weeks in the hospital trying to recover from damage done to her throat.

Even in her weakened and desperate state, Shafilea’s parents were relentless.

One night, her parents complained she was wearing a T-shirt and wasn’t properly covered up, according to Alesha. The younger sister said Shafilea struggled and struggled as her parents held her down.

Alesha described that after the attack, her siblings ran upstairs and she watched as her father carried Shafilea’s body to the car wrapped in a blanket. She was reported missing shortly after, with her parents making a teary-eyed media appeal for information leading to their daughter.

But police were suspicious — so much so that they bugged the house.

Shafilea’s decomposed remains were eventually discovered in the River Kent in Cumbria in February 2004, but it wasn’t until 2010 that Alesha provided the key testimony.

Last year, the British government’s Forced Marriage Unit investigated more than 1,400 cases of forced marriages, most of which occur in Muslim communities. Britain is home to more than 1.8-million Muslims, most from Pakistani roots.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:32 pm

The Bosnian Serbs should really be looked upon as having set the standard on dealing with Muslims. Here is is, in a nutshell:

1) Muslims, leave our country or we'll fucking kill you.

2) Muslims that leave are bid farewell.

3) Those that aren't are beaten, tortured, raped and slaughtered. Really shows #2 as making a whole lot of sense. Laughing
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:31 pm

I ate at Chick-Fil-A for the first time on Tuesday. I have to say, the place was outstanding and so was the food. To not have some trash ball teenager take my order with a shitty attitude was refreshing. The girl that took my order was smiling, energetic and personable. Moreover, the ladies that they had walking around the place were also very nice. One asked me if I needed a refill on my water and the other asked if I was done eating, so she could take my tray away. Wow ... great food, great service and a nice atmosphere. I'll definitely be going there more often, even if the CEO believes in invisible beings. But the fact that the intolerant gay community dislikes the place, and freedom of speech, evens things out, so it's all good. Cool
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fact Finder Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Hey, I ate there Tuesday as well. Wasn't the 1st time, but it was the 1st time for the Spicey Chicken Delux, damn that sucker was hot. Burned coming out the next morning. Chick-Fil-A thoughts? - Page 3 949392

Fact Finder
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 am

Fact Finder wrote:Hey, I ate there Tuesday as well. Wasn't the 1st time, but it was the 1st time for the Spicey Chicken Delux, damn that sucker was hot. Burned coming out the next morning. Chick-Fil-A thoughts? - Page 3 949392

The chicken strips with buffalo sauce (their hottest) were outstanding.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3