What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most hypocritical post I've read...

3 posters

Go down

Most hypocritical post I've read... Empty Most hypocritical post I've read...

Post by GI_Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Just saw this on MR. Yulog commented on the new "Bleed And Scream" album and stated he didn't care for it. Andrew chimes in with this after having a stolen (unfinished) copy of Def Leppard's cd the sole source of his early review for one of their albums...

I'll talk further when you obtain a legally released copy. Leaked advance downloads and downloaders is killing this business.

Am I the only one who see's the irony in this? Shocked Laughing Laughing How many "leaked" copies have you based reviews on Andrew? yet you slam Yulog for basing his own opinions on an early listen? You ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black? Laughing Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Most hypocritical post I've read... Empty Re: Most hypocritical post I've read...

Post by yulog Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:17 am

It is kinda funny how people like Drew try to blame downloaders for all the music worlds problems when the true problem is within the bands themselves. The only way these cds can get on the internet is if someone who has access to the cd(band members , management,and maybe people they give there cds to, like say Andrew to listen to before its available), end up leaking the cds on the net that eventually become mass downloaded. It's comical to be blamed for downloading when the incompetence of the music industry is truly the cause of this issue.Most hypocritical post I've read... Quincy

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Most hypocritical post I've read... Empty Re: Most hypocritical post I've read...

Post by Deb Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Gawd Jimbo, for the amount you have been riding Andrew's ass lately, you might want to invest in a saddle there buddy. affraid

PS: Yulie, lol I like that pic, always liked Jack Klugman. Quincy, right?
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Laughing ...Yes DEB!

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Deb wrote:Gawd Jimbo, for the amount you have been riding Andrew's ass lately, you might want to invest in a saddle there buddy. affraid

PS: Yulie, lol I like that pic, always liked Jack Klugman. Quincy, right?

I think if you were banned it would rub you the wrong way too. And I like riding his ass. Laughing Most hypocritical post I've read... 994989
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down