What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the story?

+2
Rick
john
6 posters

Go down

What's the story? Empty What's the story?

Post by john Sun May 25, 2008 11:22 pm

Just got saw this forum link posted on MR. What happened and why was Deano banned? What's the background story?

john
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

What's the story? Empty Re: What's the story?

Post by Rick Sun May 25, 2008 11:38 pm

john wrote:Just got saw this forum link posted on MR. What happened and why was Deano banned? What's the background story?

Well the background is, Deano was born a poor black child. He grew up working in the circus. The circus folk were especially fond of little Deano and made sure to teach him to always speak his mind and do it in a frank manner. As Deano grew up, he contracted Vitiligo and became white. He got banned from MR for being white. That's why I use the Richard Pryor avatar. Very Happy
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Sun May 25, 2008 11:51 pm

I will tell you the REAL story.

I was a handful at Melodicrock.com, and Andrew for some reason put up with my content. I would like to think it was humorous and non venomous, but I guess I got too carried away. Andrew did what he had to do in his mind and that is good enough for me.

I have been banned from MR and got realy bored and started this. My advice to all of you is to continue to support that site as he is a good, no, a great man.

This place is a place to come to be naughty. Andrew is a friend and I love him dearly.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon May 26, 2008 12:14 am

RockinDeano wrote:I will tell you the REAL story.

I was a handful at Melodicrock.com, and Andrew for some reason put up with my content. I would like to think it was humorous and non venomous, but I guess I got too carried away. Andrew did what he had to do in his mind and that is good enough for me.

I have been banned from MR and got realy bored and started this. My advice to all of you is to continue to support that site as he is a good, no, a great man.

This place is a place to come to be naughty. Andrew is a friend and I love him dearly.

Me too, me too, me too........

e- farao
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon May 26, 2008 12:15 am

john wrote:Just got saw this forum link posted on MR. What happened and why was Deano banned? What's the background story?

Dude, by the way, where the FUCK have you been???? This happened two fucking months ago. Must be an avid supported of MR.

e- Question
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by john Mon May 26, 2008 11:02 am

Jrny1 wrote:

Dude, by the way, where the FUCK have you been???? This happened two fucking months ago. Must be an avid supported of MR.

e- Question

My wife only lets me out every few months for good behavior. afro

john
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Mon May 26, 2008 1:26 pm

john wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

e- Question

My wife only lets me out every few months for good behavior. afro

Damn, you missed alot.

e- jocolor
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon May 26, 2008 1:29 pm

RockinDeano wrote:I will tell you the REAL story.

Same here.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Tue May 27, 2008 11:23 pm

you fucking morons!!! its only ROCK N ROLL.
Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D Razz Laughing Laughing okay sorry back to real story
Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down