What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whole Story

+7
Walrus
Ed
Tracie
nutz4neal
RockinDeano
Behshad
epresley
11 posters

Go down

The Whole Story Empty The Whole Story

Post by epresley Tue May 27, 2008 3:35 pm

So Deano, do you feel like telling the whole story about Jeremey/Journey as well as any Tapegate info that hasen't come out yet??? Just wondering cause a lot of us don't know all the gory details..... Shocked
epresley
epresley
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

The Whole Story Empty Re: The Whole Story

Post by Behshad Tue May 27, 2008 4:38 pm

epresley wrote:So Deano, do you feel like telling the whole story about Jeremey/Journey as well as any Tapegate info that hasen't come out yet??? Just wondering cause a lot of us don't know all the gory details..... Shocked

study
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Tue May 27, 2008 4:45 pm

epresley wrote:So Deano, do you feel like telling the whole story about Jeremey/Journey as well as any Tapegate info that hasen't come out yet??? Just wondering cause a lot of us don't know all the gory details..... Shocked

Dude, if I wasn't in poor health, I would fire up the blog and completely FRY Figa's balls to the grill. After what that sleazy motherfucker just said about not only Jeff, but also me and the fans as being alcoholics with an axe to grind? Are they that stupid to think I erased all the evidence that busted them last time? Hell, for those wanting to know, Cain never once sang Every Generation live that tour, not once.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by epresley Tue May 27, 2008 5:00 pm

Well, I know you'll share more when you feel up to it. That's your call, but I just wanted to let you know that some of us still had an interest in that stuff, not to beat a dead horse, but some of us missed out--
epresley
epresley
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Tue May 27, 2008 5:19 pm

epresley wrote:Well, I know you'll share more when you feel up to it. That's your call, but I just wanted to let you know that some of us still had an interest in that stuff, not to beat a dead horse, but some of us missed out--

Go to MR and read it. It's still there. Go back to about Feb, March of 2006 I believe.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by nutz4neal Wed May 28, 2008 6:21 pm

RockinDeano wrote:

Hell, for those wanting to know, Cain never once sang Every Generation live that tour, not once.

Are you kidding me? He sang that poorly by lipping?
That is one song from that CD that I pass over every time. IMO, Jon should keep to writing ballads and keyboards.

nutz4neal
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracie Wed May 28, 2008 6:53 pm

RockinDeano wrote:

Dude, if I wasn't in poor health, I would fire up the blog and completely FRY Figa's balls to the grill. After what that sleazy motherfucker just said about not only Jeff, but also me and the fans as being alcoholics with an axe to grind? Are they that stupid to think I erased all the evidence that busted them last time? Hell, for those wanting to know, Cain never once sang Every Generation live that tour, not once.

Well, that song sucked anyway. Nothing could have helped it affraid

Feel better,

Tracie
Tracie
Tracie
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 28, 2008 7:36 pm

So Friga really did say all that then? What a dick!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Walrus Thu May 29, 2008 5:40 pm

It is kind of like beating a dead horse, but the stuff that goes on behind the scenes of bands really fascinates me, so I'd still be interested in reading any new info that comes out, just for curiosities sake. (as well as to try to comprehend how any respectable, talented musician, no matter how dickish, could enact something like 'tapegate,' which goes against every inherent value in being a musician)

Walrus
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Thu May 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Hell, I am in a mood, so let me spill a few beans here...

When I cozied up to the band, and was actually fielding phone calls from Neal a couple times a week, he said some riveting stuff. I wish I had his voicemail still(changed phones). Anyway, yes, I found out Cain wasn't singing his song. He did the first few nights of the 30th Tour, but I guess he saw how easy it was for Augeri to get by so he did the same.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Thu May 29, 2008 6:46 pm

Walrus wrote:It is kind of like beating a dead horse, but the stuff that goes on behind the scenes of bands really fascinates me, so I'd still be interested in reading any new info that comes out, just for curiosities sake. (as well as to try to comprehend how any respectable, talented musician, no matter how dickish, could enact something like 'tapegate,' which goes against every inherent value in being a musician)

To his defense, Neal was against this decision(TG), but there was no other way around it, save for cancelling the tour. Anyway, he went from the stance of "We are skating into scandal" to "everybody is doin it..the Leppard all of them"....as if to say, "look, they're doing it, so why can't we?"
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyrock Fri May 30, 2008 5:34 pm

RockinDeano wrote:
Walrus wrote:It is kind of like beating a dead horse, but the stuff that goes on behind the scenes of bands really fascinates me, so I'd still be interested in reading any new info that comes out, just for curiosities sake. (as well as to try to comprehend how any respectable, talented musician, no matter how dickish, could enact something like 'tapegate,' which goes against every inherent value in being a musician)

To his defense, Neal was against this decision(TG), but there was no other way around it, save for cancelling the tour. Anyway, he went from the stance of "We are skating into scandal" to "everybody is doin it..the Leppard all of them"....as if to say, "look, they're doing it, so why can't we?"
So Neal understood what they were getting into. Honestly, that lends a LITTLE hope in my opinion of Neal. He is smarter than I give him credit for sometimes. The key word here being "sometimes". Suspect
journeyrock
journeyrock
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rhiannon Fri May 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Hmmm... this thread smells like kick ass. cheers

rhiannon
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 30, 2008 7:54 pm

journeyrock wrote:So Neal understood what they were getting into. Honestly, that lends a LITTLE hope in my opinion of Neal. He is smarter than I give him credit for sometimes. The key word here being "sometimes". Suspect
IMO it's worse that he understood it. He knew what he was approving of.
Sarah
Sarah
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Fri May 30, 2008 8:30 pm

Sarah wrote:
journeyrock wrote:So Neal understood what they were getting into. Honestly, that lends a LITTLE hope in my opinion of Neal. He is smarter than I give him credit for sometimes. The key word here being "sometimes". Suspect
IMO it's worse that he understood it. He knew what he was approving of.

Sarah gets it. Smart and intuitive. Neal's exact words, "we're skating into scandal."
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremey Sat May 31, 2008 1:30 am

Yeah, let's hear the gory details!

Jeremey
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down