What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed's Blog - Vol 2 - "Controversy creates activity"

+16
Deb
Lynn
cat
DP
Kel
3DG
blueskiesisaman
RVR
Lazy Dreamer
happytrails
blueskies
larry
Kate
SilverBlack
Styxman
Ed
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ed's Blog - Vol 2 - "Controversy creates activity" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ed's Blog - Vol 2 - "Controversy creates activity"

Post by blueskies Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Styxman wrote:It's not that Ed, Dean and Dan need to be retired.........there comes a point when the nuleous becomes fragmented causing the energy of the poster to become weaker, the incentive's gone. There used to be Friday Nights followed by Saturdays and melt down Sundays that you just couldn't keep up with..stay off for a day and you'd always miss something important. You can catch up on a month's worth of posts in an hour here, that's the difference.
This board (which is run well by Behshad and his bitches!) is really just a messing about place to vent every now and again, nothing serious ever goes on and that's what I like about it. As for me, I'm just seeing out my retirement in this lovely nursing home as 5 years short of 50 means it's all but over for me on forums.

Since when did Dan become the perfect gentleman, I remember a time when he offered to shove a metal post up my arse. (always willing to try something new!!)

You know that closing scene in St Elmo's, that's how most of us should look at the likes of MR.....have a little laugh and move on Very Happy

The very idea that Dan is a gentleman is quite laughable.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Ed's Blog - Vol 2 - "Controversy creates activity" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ed's Blog - Vol 2 - "Controversy creates activity"

Post by blueskies Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:05 pm

doka wrote:
larry wrote:

say doka.. do you post on MR? im not sure if i really know ya.. whats your story and how did you get to be a mod here..

Because I am cute and adorable! How about you Larry? Wink
Being obnoxious and having a foul mouth and exposing your claws like you did on the previous page and in another thread does not equate to cute and adorable. You (and a few others) need to be aware of that so you can work on improving yourself. Cool
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:50 pm

blueskies wrote:
Styxman wrote:It's not that Ed, Dean and Dan need to be retired.........there comes a point when the nuleous becomes fragmented causing the energy of the poster to become weaker, the incentive's gone. There used to be Friday Nights followed by Saturdays and melt down Sundays that you just couldn't keep up with..stay off for a day and you'd always miss something important. You can catch up on a month's worth of posts in an hour here, that's the difference.
This board (which is run well by Behshad and his bitches!) is really just a messing about place to vent every now and again, nothing serious ever goes on and that's what I like about it. As for me, I'm just seeing out my retirement in this lovely nursing home as 5 years short of 50 means it's all but over for me on forums.

Since when did Dan become the perfect gentleman, I remember a time when he offered to shove a metal post up my arse. (always willing to try something new!!)

You know that closing scene in St Elmo's, that's how most of us should look at the likes of MR.....have a little laugh and move on Very Happy

The very idea that Dan is a gentleman is quite laughable.

You took the words right out of my mouth!
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Gotta say...yes, "controversy" is enticing...but when it becomes just a way of life...where the point of the post is lost in the verbiage that passes as thought...loses major interest. I cannot comment on Dan, as I've never spoken with him. Deano...puhlease. For all the supposed apologies and good intentions he's given...he's just not worth it. I won't go further, but honestly, for me...I've had my fill of the lies and the self pity.

LD

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:09 pm

blueskies wrote:
doka wrote:
larry wrote:

say doka.. do you post on MR? im not sure if i really know ya.. whats your story and how did you get to be a mod here..

Being obnoxious and having a foul mouth and exposing your claws like you did on the previous page and in another thread does not equate to cute and adorable. You (and a few others) need to be aware of that so you can work on improving yourself. Cool

Oh Phllyo, your jealousy is showing.

You're just pissed because I had a little interaction Larry. Of course I am cute and adorable, not to mention young and desirable.

They have creams and operations for old bags like you, consider something like that, you just may find something in it for yourself.

When I wake in the morning I have no problems with what I see in the mirror - I bet you do though.

IT IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD TO BE ME!! Wink
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:33 pm

doka wrote:
blueskies wrote:
doka wrote:
larry wrote:

Oh Phllyo, your jealousy is showing.

You're just pissed because I had a little interaction Larry. Of course I am cute and adorable, not to mention young and desirable.

They have creams and operations for old bags like you, consider something like that, you just may find something in it for yourself.

When I wake in the morning I have no problems with what I see in the mirror - I bet you do though.

IT IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD TO BE ME!! Wink
Laughing Good grief..you just keep proving my point! Oh..and I'm not jealous if you had an interaction with Larry...I am not in a relationship with him so why would I be??.. besides..he had nothing to do with what I said to you...but hey, if he does want you ,have at it all you guys want and best of luck to ya!
and I am certainly not jealous of you! Laughing Some anonymous idiot saying some of the most ridiculous things I have read yet on a message board? You really should be embarrassed by this post you know...they may not make comment but trust me, when people read it they will just shake their heads in disbelief at the sheer stupidity of it. Most men I know would not care to be with a female like you...so you are not hurting me with your comments... you are only hurting yourself with your remarks and in how you will be viewed by them. Best of luck to you, though.. I know there are some guys out there who like trashy females so I'm sure you'll find someone someday. Cool
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:48 pm

The dingbat bitch just doesn't get it. Rolling Eyes

You know nothing about me, but I type something and you feel the need to jump on it. I know where your nerve is. You are in constant defense of yourself. Evidently you have some sort of guilt. So what are you hiding?

The majority of people on here just wish you would go on one constant flow. You need to remember 2 things.....and I will define them for you.

1. People on here are not your sons. Therefore since your kids can walk away from you DO NOT feel you can come onto boards and start berated people and reading to them from the "Gospel of Phyllis". You don't impress me or anyone else. (maybe the con artists - you might impress them)

2. Take your Prozac once a day. Not just when you feel like it. Things may turn around for you.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by RVR Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Wow...nice...please see my last post in R&R about what people become on the internet! Laughing Wink

RVR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Doka..whoeveryouare...

Again..your words do me no damage because it's just a bunch of further stupidity from an obvious moron and has no semblance of truth to it...you don't know me or my family. You only succeeded in showing you can sink to even lower levels then what you already have...no surprise to me at all.

I did not address you first..in fact I ignored your posts towards me you have made before in other threads... and anyone can look at the previous pages of this one....so who are you trying to kid?

Who do you think you are impressing? To even try to talk to you is like trying to talk to some snotty teen with an attitude due to some huge chip on their shoulder and in thinking they are somehow a badass because they talk like trash and hurl insults. And especially when sitting anonomously on a computer and typing it out? Paleeeze! Yes, everyone is always impressed when they see that from someone. Yes..I do believe you are younger than me because your immaturity certainly shows and your ignorance is really quite laughable.

One day you may gain some wisdom ( hopefully) and look back and realize how stupid your actions were in the past ( how you are conducting yourself now) but just like in passing some smartass kid mouthing off on the street I will just pass on by now because people like you are a waste of time and breath. I do wish you well, though. Take care. Cool
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:58 am

Typical condescending phyllis.

One minute a liar, the next a saint.

Your act is old, but I am sure you know that.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskies Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:41 am

doka wrote:Typical condescending phyllis.

One minute a liar, the next a saint.

Your act is old, but I am sure you know that.
A typical deflection from your own actions without any type of defense given for being way out of line, crude and rude. Always happens when you haven't a well reasoned logical defense for your actions.... because there isn't one for talking in the manner you have.
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskiesisaman Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:12 am

"The gospel of phil" thats a good one, Dont believe the hype!!

blueskiesisaman
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:53 pm

blueskiesisaman wrote:"The gospel of phil" thats a good one, Dont believe the hype!!

What you gonna do now she's gone, start pestering someone else, you fuckin' creep.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DG Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 pm

doka wrote:. I have never seen Dan be mean, crude or abusive to another woman on the site. Decent man.

Really?? hmmm....not exactly true - I speak from experience. But I don't give a shit either. Just setting the record straight. Smile
3DG
3DG
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskiesisaman Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Styxman wrote:
blueskiesisaman wrote:"The gospel of phil" thats a good one, Dont believe the hype!!

What you gonna do now she's gone, start pestering someone else, you fuckin' creep.

Wow! i wrote 12 words and you give me all this power, looks like someone woke up on the grumpy side of the bed today.

blueskiesisaman
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 pm

blueskiesisaman wrote:
Styxman wrote:

Wow! i wrote 12 words and you give me all this power, looks like someone woke up on the grumpy side of the bed today.

4 posts Shocked
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:58 pm

3DG wrote:
doka wrote:. I have never seen Dan be mean, crude or abusive to another woman on the site. Decent man.

Really?? hmmm....not exactly true - I speak from experience. But I don't give a shit either. Just setting the record straight. Smile

Yeah, I would have to agree. I'm OK with Dan now but I have seen him be extremely rude and abusive....especially to women.

It was only after we exchanged a few PMs that he backed off of me.
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Kel wrote: I'm OK with Dan now but I have seen him be extremely rude and abusive....especially to women.

It's amazing what a few naked pics can do bounce
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Styxman wrote:
Kel wrote: I'm OK with Dan now but I have seen him be extremely rude and abusive....especially to women.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Kel wrote:
Styxman wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You might well smile but you should've seen the pics he sent me, can't understand were he got the idea I was a chick affraid
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Doka,

Welcome to the club. Lynn & I like it here. cheers
DP
DP
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DG Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:32 am

Kel wrote:
3DG wrote:

Yeah, I would have to agree. I'm OK with Dan now but I have seen him be extremely rude and abusive....especially to women.

I'm glad you guys sorted out whatever issues you had, but I would never ever waste the energy it took my fingers to type with the likes of him. He's a big part (but not the only part) of why I don't ever go to MR anymore, and haven't for a very very long time. I'm over dealing with internet drama - it's so ridiculous.
3DG
3DG
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:46 am

Styxman wrote:
This board (which is run well by Behshad and his bitches!) is really just a messing about place to vent every now and again, nothing serious ever goes on and that's what I like about it.

You will see something serious if you call doka and I bitches again.

Wink
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:24 pm

cat wrote:
Styxman wrote:
This board (which is run well by Behshad and his bitches!) is really just a messing about place to vent every now and again, nothing serious ever goes on and that's what I like about it.

Wink

See something serious..that sounds promising BITCH bounce
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:13 am

Styxman wrote:
cat wrote:
Styxman wrote:

Wink

See something serious..that sounds promising BITCH bounce

that's ok Styxperson. I can be very patient. tongue
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next