What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More rockindeano MR bullshit....

+14
Lynn
Ed
Deb
cat
Behshad
Styxman
blueskiesisaman
happytrails
Andrew
Kel
Kate
locokat02
natalie
Scarabgator
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

More rockindeano MR bullshit.... - Page 5 Empty Re: More rockindeano MR bullshit....

Post by Ed Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:01 am

Styxman wrote:
Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:Arrival Rules..who the fuck is that guy?

I got no clue. My name is Ed.

You've been drinking too much dude, you've aged 40 years Laughing

That would make me 80 years old.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

More rockindeano MR bullshit.... - Page 5 Empty Re: More rockindeano MR bullshit....

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:25 am

Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:
Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:Arrival Rules..who the fuck is that guy?

I got no clue. My name is Ed.

You've been drinking too much dude, you've aged 40 years Laughing

That would make me 80 years old.

Just like Behshad then, it takes him a fucking week to figure out how to sign on here, I've always put it down to old age Laughing
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:56 am

I liked the one where Dean pretended to not know who "AR" was.

Laughing

I'd be happy to remind him. Wink

Don't wake the sleeping giant.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:59 am

Ed wrote:I liked the one where Dean pretended to not know who "AR" was.

Laughing

Who's Deano scratch
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:01 am

Styxman wrote:
Ed wrote:I liked the one where Dean pretended to not know who "AR" was.

Laughing

Who's Deano scratch

Someone I used to know.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:06 am

I will say this, Dean is spot on about Journey in the recent posts I just checked out. But he got all over me about the Arnel jokes a year ago and yet was calling people fags on MR tonight. Total hypocrite. You either make fun of everyone over anything, or go politically correct. Can't have it both ways.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sat May 09, 2009 11:04 am

Ed wrote:I will say this, Dean is spot on about Journey in the recent posts I just checked out. But he got all over me about the Arnel jokes a year ago and yet was calling people fags on MR tonight. Total hypocrite. You either make fun of everyone over anything, or go politically correct. Can't have it both ways.

I disagree. "Fags", or "Butt-bandits" may not be politically correct, but taken in context are very funny. Typical male shit-talking terms. Unless they are used in a serious tone. Everyone knows Dean has no problem with gays. I don't either, and pick on a few of them that I'm friends with. To me, those terms don't compare to "Arnel eats dogs", which was being used in a SERIOUSLY derogatory manner. Just my two cents, but I don't think the two are even in the same ball park! Carry on...
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat May 09, 2009 11:28 am

GI_Jim wrote:
Ed wrote:I will say this, Dean is spot on about Journey in the recent posts I just checked out. But he got all over me about the Arnel jokes a year ago and yet was calling people fags on MR tonight. Total hypocrite. You either make fun of everyone over anything, or go politically correct. Can't have it both ways.

I disagree. "Fags", or "Butt-bandits" may not be politically correct, but taken in context are very funny. Typical male shit-talking terms. Unless they are used in a serious tone. Everyone knows Dean has no problem with gays. I don't either, and pick on a few of them that I'm friends with. To me, those terms don't compare to "Arnel eats dogs", which was being used in a SERIOUSLY derogatory manner. Just my two cents, but I don't think the two are even in the same ball park! Carry on...

By the same token everyone knows I have no problem with Filipinos or any other culture (except Islamic extremists), but the fact the Cain and Schon were so desperate that they had to go to the 3rd World to find someone who clearly cannot enunciate the lyrics properly is hysterical. And if the lead singer of Journey wasn't Filipino, then dog jokes would be laughed at MR, and were originally. It wasn't meant to be serious, stop being so fucking sensitive and politically correct. You must be one of the oversensitive types that wanted half of the old Bugs Bunny cartoons banned.

It was a joke about a stereotype of a culture. If you weren't amused at the time that's fine, but to act like it was some horrible act of hate or something is totally ridiculous. If that were the case I should go on a tirade on all the "racists" who tell pollack jokes.

And "fag" and "butt bandit" are not typical male shit talking terms. I think the Hollywood lobby would take serious issue with you believing that. I have no problem with them either though, but I'm not politically correct.

Last edited by Ed on Sat May 09, 2009 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat May 09, 2009 11:37 am

Journey fans are fags and butt bandits. Laugh, it's funny. Just typical male shit talking. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sat May 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Ed wrote:Journey fans are fags and butt bandits. Laugh, it's funny. Just typical male shit talking. Wink

Damn, you caught me! Shocked Guess I'm out of the closet...wanna be friends? Wink
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat May 09, 2009 2:33 pm

GI_Jim wrote:
Ed wrote:Journey fans are fags and butt bandits. Laugh, it's funny. Just typical male shit talking. Wink

Damn, you caught me! Shocked Guess I'm out of the closet...wanna be friends? Wink

Sure. Laughing

It's all water under the bridge as far as I am concerned with respect to that band. That's probably the first time I've mentioned them in months and when I do it is only in a reply to another post.

Had a good run seeing them for a few years. I was pissed at how things went down.
At this point if someone likes what they do = great. Just not for me. I'd rather discuss the 8 zillion other bands I like.

An old friend of mine e-mailed me something interesting about them recently, but I'll leave that to him if he ever wants to discuss it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat May 09, 2009 3:44 pm

Ed wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:

By the same token everyone knows I have no problem with Filipinos or any other culture (except Islamic extremists), but the fact the Cain and Schon were so desperate that they had to go to the 3rd World to find someone who clearly cannot enunciate the lyrics properly is hysterical. And if the lead singer of Journey wasn't Filipino, then dog jokes would be laughed at MR, and were originally. It wasn't meant to be serious, stop being so fucking sensitive and politically correct. You must be one of the oversensitive types that wanted half of the old Bugs Bunny cartoons banned.

It was a joke about a stereotype of a culture. If you weren't amused at the time that's fine, but to act like it was some horrible act of hate or something is totally ridiculous. If that were the case I should go on a tirade on all the "racists" who tell pollack jokes.

And "fag" and "butt bandit" are not typical male shit talking terms. I think the Hollywood lobby would take serious issue with you believing that. I have no problem with them either though, but I'm not politically correct.

I totally agree with this. People like Chris Rock and Carlos Mencia are hilarious, and they make fun of all "races", their own included. As long as no one is wearing a white robe and burning crosses out on lawns, it's all good. If one of those comedians I mentioned were to have said it, folks would be rolling on the floor laughing. The photoshop that was done with the Asian in the corner of the former Journey band pic (the one that had so mercilessly chopped JSS' picture out of it after he was so mercilessly dropped from the band) was freakin hilarious, and EVERYONE should've laughed at that. Gays, euros, fried chicken, watermelon, pollacks... it's all politically INCORRECT humor that we need in what is fast becoming a very stupid world. Lighten up folks. Besides, if he has eaten dog meat (which I understand may be considered a delicacy in some areas), there's nothing racist about it. It's simply the truth. I also feel that if someone is gonna be offended by one politically incorrect statement, then all politically incorrect statements should be out of bounds. Otherwise they're just a big fat hypocrite...

Heck, the forum administrator of this board has been teased about his heritage more times than I can count. He takes it in stride, with a laugh and a comical response. Self-deprecating humor (to me) is the very best kind.

(disclaimer: my comments aren't directed at Jim or anyone else in particular, they're just my 0.002 cents worth...) Smile
DP
DP
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sun May 10, 2009 11:15 am

DP wrote:
Ed wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:

I totally agree with this. People like Chris Rock and Carlos Mencia are hilarious, and they make fun of all "races", their own included. As long as no one is wearing a white robe and burning crosses out on lawns, it's all good. If one of those comedians I mentioned were to have said it, folks would be rolling on the floor laughing. The photoshop that was done with the Asian in the corner of the former Journey band pic (the one that had so mercilessly chopped JSS' picture out of it after he was so mercilessly dropped from the band) was freakin hilarious, and EVERYONE should've laughed at that. Gays, euros, fried chicken, watermelon, pollacks... it's all politically INCORRECT humor that we need in what is fast becoming a very stupid world. Lighten up folks. Besides, if he has eaten dog meat (which I understand may be considered a delicacy in some areas), there's nothing racist about it. It's simply the truth. I also feel that if someone is gonna be offended by one politically incorrect statement, then all politically incorrect statements should be out of bounds. Otherwise they're just a big fat hypocrite...

Heck, the forum administrator of this board has been teased about his heritage more times than I can count. He takes it in stride, with a laugh and a comical response. Self-deprecating humor (to me) is the very best kind.

(disclaimer: my comments aren't directed at Jim or anyone else in particular, they're just my 0.002 cents worth...) Smile

No worries...I'm just packing up some stuff for a road trip to your house...I'll see you in a while! Wink affraid Laughing Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5