What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More rockindeano MR bullshit....

+14
Lynn
Ed
Deb
cat
Behshad
Styxman
blueskiesisaman
happytrails
Andrew
Kel
Kate
locokat02
natalie
Scarabgator
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

More rockindeano MR bullshit.... - Page 4 Empty Re: More rockindeano MR bullshit....

Post by larry Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Scarabgator wrote:Its OK for everyone to rush to his defense when he unloads another pile of crap isnt it? "Its just Dean..." shit, if I had a quarter for each time Ive heard that! I partially agree with you-I dont take anything he says serious. Misunderstood? No, mostly a prick. But when I feel things arent level is when he arranges for attacks on me personally because I post some bullshit thats nowhere near as lethal as his crap. Which is the reason I quit posting at MR-I got tired of being ganged up on. But "its just Dean" so its ok for him to post WHATEVER he wants. Thats bullshit and that may be the way you guys roll but not me.

oh man , i wasnt directing that towards you dude... i wished you wouldnt have let

all that get to you like it did a few months ago..
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

More rockindeano MR bullshit.... - Page 4 Empty Re: More rockindeano MR bullshit....

Post by larry Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:03 pm

happytrails wrote:
larry wrote:why is everyone always down on dean.. dean is alright ..

"deans clean.. a pussycat even.. his brother was an only child.. "

get that reference win ,"that includes the

chiclets, but not the erasers..."

.. get THAT reference and live in my world.....

dean is a misunderstood dude.. he stretches his humor out .. some just cant reach it..

So Larry what you're saying is Dean is an innocent (dumb) "Jerk"? Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

quote 1 from - "KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park"
quote 2 from - "The Jerk"

Can I get those Chiclets now? Smile Laughing Laughing

VERY NICE !!! Cool im impressed..
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 pm

larry wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:Its OK for everyone to rush to his defense when he unloads another pile of crap isnt it? "Its just Dean..." shit, if I had a quarter for each time Ive heard that! I partially agree with you-I dont take anything he says serious. Misunderstood? No, mostly a prick. But when I feel things arent level is when he arranges for attacks on me personally because I post some bullshit thats nowhere near as lethal as his crap. Which is the reason I quit posting at MR-I got tired of being ganged up on. But "its just Dean" so its ok for him to post WHATEVER he wants. Thats bullshit and that may be the way you guys roll but not me.

oh man , i wasnt directing that towards you dude... i wished you wouldnt have let

all that get to you like it did a few months ago..

I wish that to Larry, I really do. And normally I dont let anyone like him even get close to bothering me but the breaking point for me is when Andew publicly scolded me like a 6 year old...for doing so much less than that big prick. Thats when I decided to get out of there. Up to that point I felt like anybody over there, including dean, if I ran into them at a show I would love to sit down and have a beer or 20 with them. When those feelings started to dwindle I thought it was time to step aside. I do miss my MR time and have thought about trying again but I think it would be worse this time around. But I miss all of you from over there and I dont wanna keep any grudge against Andrew, or anyone else. In fact I really didnt even realize I was harboring ill feelings towards Andrew until he called me out earlier in this thread about holding a grudge against him. He was right, I was guilty and the deal is even though he may not realize it I respect the shit out of him and what he has accomplished in the music business. And I hope that when the dust finally settles he'll regard me as a friend and I can do the same.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Styxman wrote:I'm not rushing to his defence just pointing out he's mastered the forum lingo and gets people wound up easily...you have to give as good as you get as it keeps the status quo dude. There's a place for Dean on forums as there's a place for you, it's a way to chill out or vent and everyone has a little of both.

Would you visit a forum that just said happy birthday and how's your day been posts, no you wouldn't you'd get bored real quick, like this place at times and BT was the biggest example of a fuckin' lame forum.

you know SM, I thought that dean and I could co-exist on MR. I have my posting personality and he certainly has his. What I dont take kindly to is being ganged up on like his little flunkies tried to do to me. If he didnt like the things I posted he could have easily taken his own advice and ignored it. But when he wants to get personal in ways that go beyond a message board I take exception. I will say this though-he and I have had some entertaining battles over there and I miss telling him to fuck off.....
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Scarabgator wrote:
Styxman wrote:I'm not rushing to his defence just pointing out he's mastered the forum lingo and gets people wound up easily...you have to give as good as you get as it keeps the status quo dude. There's a place for Dean on forums as there's a place for you, it's a way to chill out or vent and everyone has a little of both.

Would you visit a forum that just said happy birthday and how's your day been posts, no you wouldn't you'd get bored real quick, like this place at times and BT was the biggest example of a fuckin' lame forum.

you know SM, I thought that dean and I could co-exist on MR. I have my posting personality and he certainly has his. What I dont take kindly to is being ganged up on like his little flunkies tried to do to me. If he didnt like the things I posted he could have easily taken his own advice and ignored it. But when he wants to get personal in ways that go beyond a message board I take exception. I will say this though-he and I have had some entertaining battles over there and I miss telling him to fuck off.....

That's what I miss..it's kinda not the same on here and I can't seem to get back in the zone when I visit MR Crying or Very sad
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Styxman wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:

That's what I miss..it's kinda not the same on here and I can't seem to get back in the zone when I visit MR Crying or Very sad

I know what you mean but this board is catching on, its slow but its sure. I really believe WTF is gonna explode very soon. If I went back on MR I can promise you the zone would find me-It would be no time till someone is trying to piss me off.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Gator, I think you have anger issues....take a deep breath and go to your happy place.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:41 pm

I do have anger issues, no doubt!!!! Im cool right now though! I love my WTF bros and sis's-at least most of them....
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:01 pm

duplicate...

Last edited by larry on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:01 pm

larry wrote:
natalie wrote:..take a deep breath and go to your happy place.

OMGosh nat.. you made a dumb and dumber reference! cheers good job.. sea bass! Razz

More rockindeano MR bullshit.... - Page 4 Medium_NEELY
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Dumb and Dumber is quite possibly the FUNNIEST movie ever made!!!!!!!!!! And trust me....I could make D&D references all day!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:08 pm

natalie wrote:Dumb and Dumber is quite possibly the FUNNIEST movie ever made!!!!!!!!!! And trust me....I could make D&D references all day!

Laughing amen to all of that ..
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:16 pm

larry wrote:
natalie wrote:Dumb and Dumber is quite possibly the FUNNIEST movie ever made!!!!!!!!!! And trust me....I could make D&D references all day!

Laughing amen to all of that ..
"Just when I think you can't be any DUMBER....you do and do something like this.......and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!"

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:26 pm

"and now our pets heads are falling off!!!!!!!!"
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:31 pm

"I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."

"yeah, that John Denver's full of shit!"

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Scarabgator wrote:And I hope that when the dust finally settles he'll regard me as a friend and I can do the same.

The dust has settled...I have no problem with you at all Scarab. I only jumped on you a while back as the number of posts at the time were annoying people and I reacted to feedback. Just as I do when Dean annoys (upsets/offends) people.

What you did certainly wasn't worse than some Deano threads, but when I get harrassed via PM, then I react.

But all done and dusted now....long gone and I hope you can return some time soon.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks Andrew, I understand your side of things and certainly see you as a friend!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Dean once called my home and said my wife was a "lying cunt" about some things she posted online that were 100% true. I even tried to let that slide, but it basically wrecked our friendship. He also accused me of stealing from the $2000 we raised for him and his family when they went through that terrible tragedy. I will never understand him and his mood swings.

If anyone has a right to be pissed at him it is me. However, in the end who cares? Move on. He wants to be my friend again one minute, and the next he's trashing me.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Just was pointed to quite the funny post at the old stomping gounds by "RobbieG"

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=4305612&highlight=#4305612

Quite timely. Laughing
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RobbieG wrote:

Your act is getting old Deano!! come on namecalling??? Grow up my man. For sure you are not a MR hall of famer. AR gets my vote.

LOL, I never said I was in the HOF. Who is AR?

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:18 pm

RobbieG
Whiskey A Go Go Janitor

Rockindeano wrote:
RobbieG wrote:

Your act is getting old Deano!! come on namecalling??? Grow up my man. For sure you are not a MR hall of famer. AR gets my vote.

LOL, I never said I was in the HOF. Who is AR?

And never will be Yes you know who AR is, I believe he use to be your friend.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:38 pm

I don't know who RobbieG is, but thanks for the laugh. I can use some humor after the past few days!

And sorry Dean, but I would be first ballot, as would you.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:17 am

Who is AR scratch
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:21 am

More rockindeano MR bullshit.... - Page 4 Rooney1
Styxman wrote:Who is AR scratch
I believe AR stands for Andy Rooney

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:47 am

Arrival Rules..who the fuck is that guy?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:52 am

Styxman wrote:Arrival Rules..who the fuck is that guy?

I got no clue. My name is Ed.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 am

Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:Arrival Rules..who the fuck is that guy?

I got no clue. My name is Ed.

You've been drinking too much dude, you've aged 40 years Laughing
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next